Is this what I have to do?
对不起 妈咪
I'm sorry mommy
只是Babadook害得你撞车了而且 你说什么
it's just that the babadook maybe crashed the car engine -What did you say?
我说Babadook...
I said the babadook...
Babadook并不存在Samuel
The babadook is not real Samuel
他只是你这蠢蛋的小脑袋里
It's just something you made up
被你幻想出来的东西
In your stupid little head
我只是希望你别让他进来
I just didn't want you to let it in!
我保证今晚没有任何东西会进来
I'll make sure nothing gets in tonight
行了吗Samuel
All right Samuel?
今晚没有东西会进来
Nothing is coming in here tonight!
没有
NOTHING!
我觉得难受
I feel sick
如果你不吃药的话
If you don't take the pill
你会更难受
You'll feel worse
妈妈 我觉得我不用...
Mum I don't think I need
我是家长你是小孩所以赶紧给我吃
I am the parent and you are the child so take the pill!
乖孩子
Good boy
妈妈
Mum!
嘿 Bugsy
Hey Bugsy
嘿 小宝贝
Hey sweetie
过来宝贝 来
Come here sweetie
饭来了
Here we call
厨房♥里还有好多
There's more where that came from
哦 呀
Be mind or we all die!
有什么秘诀呢
What's the secret
马克斯的信 是不是
You sent her a message didn't you?
没有 暂时没有
No not for a minute
别骗人了 你说我是个荡♥妇♥ 凭什么
Don't lie you call me and that it was why
你不想自己一个人进去 是不是
You don't wanna go in there by yourself do you?
警方宣称该女子用一把菜刀杀害了自己的儿子
Police say the woman used a kitchen knife to stab her son
在地下室中发现了他的尸体
His body was found in the basement
女子之后又用刀具攻击了警方
The woman later attacked officers with a knife
随即警♥察♥将其当场击毙
They drew their guns and shot her to death
目前还不了解这场悲剧的具体情况
Little is known about the tragedy
据邻居称这个男孩今天正在庆祝他的生日
but neighbors say the boy was celebrating his birthday today
他刚刚年满七岁
He had just turned 7
Samuel
Samuel?
醒醒 妈妈
Wake up mommy!
但你才是睡着的那个人 亲爱的
But you're the one whose asleep sweetheart
别下去
Don't go down there!
那儿不安全
It's not safe!
噢 我以为你已经死了
I thought you were dead!
我以为你已经死了
I thought you were dead!
我们马上就能在一起了
We can be together
你只需要把那个孩子带来
You just need to bring me the boy
你是说Samuel
You mean Samuel?
你得把那个孩子带来
You can bring me the boy
你得把那个孩子带来
You can bring me the boy
你得把那个孩子带来
You can bring me the boy
别称呼他为"那个孩子"
Stop calling him the boy
我觉得要下雨了
I think it's going to rain
不
No
这不是真的 这不是真的 这不是真的
It isn't real it isn't real it isn't real
不
No
不
No
不
No
Bugsy
Bugsy!
不要
I beg you!
Samuel
Samuel!
Samuel
Samuel
Bugsy受伤了 我们得找人帮忙
Bugsy is hurt we need to get help
你不想让它死掉的 是不是
You don't want him to die do you?
Samuel
Samuel
你在听我说话吗
Are you listening to me?
让我进去 你个小混♥蛋♥
Let me in you little shit!
让我进去
Let me in!
让我进去
Let me in!
让我进去
Let me in!
让我进去
Let me in!
你个垃圾
You little pig!
你都六岁了居然还尿裤子
Six years old and you're still wetting yourself
你不知道有多少次
You don't know how many times
我祈祷死的是你
I wished that was you
而不是他
not him that died
我只想让你高兴
I just want you to be happy
我只想让你高兴
I just want you to be happy
有时候...
Sometimes
我真想抓住你的头狠狠往墙上撞
I just wanna smash your head against the prick wall
直到你的脑浆四处迸溅
Until your fucking brain pops out
你不是我妈妈
You're not my mother
你说什么
What did you say?
我说你不是我妈妈
I said your not my mother!
我就是你妈妈
I am your mother!!!
跑吧跑吧 能跑多快跑多快
Run run run as fast as you can!
走开
Get away!
我不是告诉过你别玩危险的东西
Didn't I tell you not to play with weapons?!
抱歉亲爱的
I'm sorry love
我知道很晚了
I know it's late
我只是想确定一下你没事
I just wanted to make sure you were ok
我没事
I'm ok
我知道...
I know
每年这个时候你都很难过
This time of the year is terribly hard for you
我也知道你不想让我提这些 所以我不会提的
And I know you don't want me to go on about it so I wont
我只想告诉你 我会为你和Sam做任何事
I just want you to know that I would do anything for you and Sam
我爱你们俩
I love you both
Samuel
Samuel
很抱歉
I'm sorry
我知道你很害怕
I understand you're scared
自从你父亲去世我就不太正常
I haven't been good since your dad died
一直以来都是
I haven't been good at all
我病了Sam
I'm sick Sam
我需要帮助
I need help
我刚刚和Roach太太说了
I just spoke with Mrs Roach
我们今天可以去她家过夜
We're gonna stay there tonight
你觉得怎么样
Do you want that?
我想好好补偿你 Sam
I wanna make it up to you Sam
我想让你去见你的父亲
I want you to meet your dad
那是个很美的地方
It's beautiful there
你会很开心...
You'd be happy
对不起 妈妈
Sorry mommy!
妈妈
Mum!
妈妈
Mum!
我不会离开你的
I'm not leaving you
妈妈
Mum!
妈妈
Mum?
你说了我们要保护对方的
We said we protect each other
我知道你不爱我
And now you don't love me
Babadook不会允许你这样做
The babadook wont let you
但我爱你 妈妈
But I love you mum
永远都会
And I always will
你让他进去了
You let it in!
你得把他赶出来
You have to get it out!
我不想让你离开我
I don't want you to go away
不 妈妈
No! Mommy!
妈妈
Mommy!
妈妈
Mommy!
妈妈
Mommy!
妈妈
Mommy!
妈妈
Mommy!
妈妈