Amelia 我想让你高兴一点
You know Amelia I just want you to be happy
但是这个生日的事儿总是反复无常 真是糟透了
and then this birthday thing rose around and I end up feeling awful
我没想让你难受的
I don't want you to feel awful Claire
我们会好起来的
We'll be fine
我们绝对会好起来的
We're absolutely fine
妈妈 快看我
Mum! Look at me!
Mum!
看看这是谁啊
Who do we have here?
嗨 Mrs Roach
Hello Mrs Roach
小不点 你看起来很累啊
You look tired little one!
你今天是不是去打仗去啦
You've been in the worse today?
是打了几场
The worse
今天他过的很忙
He just had a big day, that's all
他只是累坏了
He's just exhausted
可怜的小不点
Poor little sweetheart!
Bugsy...
Betsy
到这儿来 小姑娘
You little girl!
你好啊
Hello
亲爱的 你看起来也累坏了
You look tired too love
你还好吗
You ok?
睡一觉 什么事儿都解决了
Nothing five years of sleep wouldn't fix
我帮你把垃圾扔出去吧 Grace
I'll put your rubbish out for you Grace
不用不用 你才刚进来
No no no you just got in pet
不费事的 很快就可以做完
I'll do it now then it's done
你今天可以自己选一本
You can choose one tonight
你从哪儿拿的
Where did you get this?
书架上
On the shelf!
如果这是一个字或者一句话
If it's in a word or it's in a look
你不能不注意Babadook
You can't get rid of the babadook
如果你是一个聪明人 知道看的是什么
If you are a really clever one and you know what it means to see
你就会和我这个特别的人 成为朋友
Then you can make friends with a special one a friend of you and me
他的名字是Mister Babadook
He's name is Mr Babadook
这是一本关于他的书
And this is his book
一阵嘈杂后
A rumbling sound then
出现了三声重重的敲门声...
three sharp knocks
巴..巴巴... 杜... 杜
Ba baba dook dook dook
那个时候你才会知道他一直都在
That's when you'll know he's around
你仔细看的话就会发现他
You'll see him if you look
巴... 巴... 杜... 杜
Ba baba dook dook dook
我们今晚能看另一个故事吗
We might read another one tonight eh?
你刚刚才说了能让我自己选的
But you said I could choose!
他一般穿成这样
This is what he wears on top
他很搞笑 你不觉得吗
He's funny don't you think?
在夜晚 你会在你的房♥间中看见他
Seeing him in your room at night
妈妈 他会伤害男孩子吗
Mum does it hurt the boy?
妈妈
Mum?
他在我床底下吗
Does it live under the bed?!
妈妈
Mum!
妈妈
Mommy!
妈妈
Mummy!
他们唱的多么动人啊
How sweet did they sound
歌♥唱着深藏在海底的幸福与博爱
Telling of the happiness and loveliness secretly at the bottom of the ocean
恳请那仍吟唱的女人别再害怕
and in treating the seals not to be afraid
时间已经很晚了
right time the night again turn
橱柜的门有关好没有...
If that's what the doctor ordered I...
好 好 去关门
Yeah yeah that's what the doctor ordered
是我没关好吗
It's in my room!
这是什么?
What is?
这只是babadook
The babadook!
哦不
Oh no
不... 不... 不会有Babadook的
No no no this is not going to happen
橱柜的门本来是关着的 现在却大打开着
The closet's door were closed and now they're wide open!
这只是一本书而已
It's just a book
它不会伤害你的
It can't hurt you!
你今天太忙了
You've had a big day
你太累了
You're just exhausted
妈妈 我不想看到任何糟糕的事情发生在你身上
I don't want anything bad to happen to you mum
什么事儿都不会发生的 Sam
Nothing bad it's gonna happen Sam
我会保护你的
I'm gonna protect you
妈妈 已经九点了
Mum it's nine o'clock!
他没有发烧了
He's not running a fever anymore
不 我姐姐会带着他的 把它放回去
No no no my sister is gonna take him. Put it back!
把它放好不然我会把它扔进垃圾箱
Put it back or it goes in the bin
抱歉 你刚才说什么
Sorry what was that?
哦不 我不能接电♥话♥ 他吐了
Oh no I couldn't get to the phone he was vomiting
好的 别担心 我一会就来
Yeah no worries I'll see you soon
Samuel 没有怪物和Claire阿姨说话的
Samuel no monster talking at auntie Claire's ok?
Samuel
Samuel!
没有Babadook 什么都没有
No babadook, no nothing
好吗
All right?
八十八 八十八号♥
88! Number 88!
那两位胖女士
Too fair ladies!
这两天终于又有人中了宾果
Cool Alaine another few days and someone cuckoo will say loud bingo!
十一号♥ 谁有十一号♥呀
Number 11! Who has number 11!
像腿一样的数字11
Next 11! All right...
多少亿
Five billion!
五亿
Anyone got 50000000000?
她们不太喜欢你主持宾果的方式
Pewey's not very impressed with your Bingo skills
你还好么
Are you all right?
是的 我很好
Yeah yeah no I'm fine
你呢 D区情况怎么样
How are you? How's Stevie?
还行 不就是一帮老人家嘛
Fine yeah, just a bunch of "milkavour"
你不一定要逞强的
You don't have to be fine you know?
我只是压力有点大
Just a bit stressed at the moment
不如你回家吧
Why don't you go home?
那暴躁的老女人 午饭后就走了 我能给你代班
Oh, cranky bitch? She goes after lunch I can cover for you
真的么
You'd do that?
是的
Yeah
我可以把薪水给你
I'll give you my pay
噢 不用了 别开玩笑
Oh, no that would be ridiculous
毕竟你儿子生病了 人生苦短啊
You've got a sick boy is a part to assure
你人太好了 Robbie
You're so sweet Robbie Ethan
你该离开了
You should go now
帮我跟Sam说嗨
Say hi to Sam from me
我会的
Yeah I will
你去哪儿了
Where have you been?!
你又没去上班 我给你打了好多电♥话♥
You weren't at work rung you million times!
他把Ruby吓坏了 就是这样
Just scared the crap out of Ruby that's all
他不停的说什么该死的巴巴杜 对着空气说话 我都被吓到了
He insist her on talking to this bloody babadook thing all day. Just talking to the air and freaked me out!
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry
你带他去看看医生 整天说这些该死的废话 太不正常了
You need to get him to see someone Amelia it's not normal for a kid to carry on with this rubbish
这不是废话 这是真的
It's not rubbish it's real!
别跟你Claire阿姨这样说话
Don't you talk to auntie Claire like that
你从哪儿弄来的炮竹
Where did you get those firecrackers?
你从网上帮我买♥♥来的呀
You've gotten for me on the Internet!
好吧 从此以后你别上网了
Well that's the end of the Internet!
如果巴巴杜是真的 现在就该看到他了 不是么
If the babadook was real we'd see it right now, wouldn't we?
他想在你看见他之前
He wants to scare you first
来吓唬你的
Then you'll see it
但是我一点都不害怕
Well I'm not scared
当他晚上溜进你房♥间的时候 你就会害怕了
You will be when it creeps into your room at night
够了
That's enough!
当他从内到外侵蚀你的时候 你就会害怕了
You will be when he eats your insides!
我决定了 这周你不能跟Ruby一起过生日了
I decided you're not having your birthday with Ruby this week
没有蛋糕 没有游戏 想都不要想了
No cake no games that's the end of it
Samuel
Samuel!
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentleman
妈妈和爸爸
Mum and Dad
人生看似容易
Life is not always as it seems
但又无比奇妙
It can be a wondrous thing
亦可匪夷所思