That's no good!
我能来杯水吗
May I have a glass of water please?
好的 当然 我去给你拿
Yes of course I'll get you one
真是一团糟
It's a real mess I...
我刚发现蟑螂的存在
I just found this cockroach infestation
我通常都会除虫的 我早已经除过虫了
Normally I have the house sprayed and I did actually already have it sprayed but
但是冰箱后面的墙上有个洞 这就是为什么我...
There's this hole in the wall behind the fridge and that's why I...
我不是说...
I didn't mean...
墙上有个洞
Hole in the wall
而是墙纸上有个洞 我觉得 这就是他们下卵的地方
There was a hole in the wall paper that's where they were laying the insects I think
我们拜访的时机不对
We've caught you with a bad time
这个给你
I'll leave you with this
我们需要你一周后
We are required to come back in a week
的回复
To talk through your options
这是我的名片
Here's my card
妈妈
Mum
我想吐...
I think I'm gonna vomit
我听到的是什么声音
What was that noise I've heard
我什么都没听见
I didn't hear any noise
风嚎 关门的声音
The howling dogs
我确信 这房♥子闹鬼
Then what? I declare but I think this house is haunted
妈妈
Mum?
我要睡觉了
I'm gonna go to bed
你疯了吗
Are you sick?
哦 不 外婆
Oh no granny!
才六点啊
It's only six o'clock
你不想和你妈妈呆一会吗
Don't you wanna stay up with your mum for a while?
不要
No
如果你现在睡了 药就不管用了
If you go to bed now the pills wont work properly
你得坚持一会 甜心
You have to stay up for a while sweetheart
它的妈妈去哪了
This is not escaped
考拉才不会扔下自己孩子的
Koalas don't leave their babies around
完事了吗 爸爸
Are you off now there?
是滴 马上就加满了
Yep as soon as I fuel up
告诉jerry 我会用无线电联络他的
Tell Jerry I'll keep in touch on the radio
后天早餐前我就回来了
And I'll be back before breakfast the day after tomorrow
王子和公主"最后幸福的生活在美丽的王宫里"
And the prince and the princess live happily together in a beautiful palace
一直到永远
for the rest of their days
巴巴
BA BA
...杜
DOOK
...杜
DOOK
...杜
DOOK
你在做什么
What are we doing?
我们下楼
We are going downstairs
为什么
Why?
因为我们
Because we are!
不
No
哦 我不想把它给别人做
I don't want give it to anyone at work
好吧 把我的休假调在一起 我需要这样
All right give all my shifts away that's just what I need
我生病了 无能为力 你到底想让我怎么做
I can't help out if I'm sick what do you expect me to do
你这么做的
You do that!
妈妈
Mum!
我吃了药 但是还是不舒服
I took the pills but I feel sick again
我需要吃点东西
I need to eat something
冰箱里什么都没有了
I couldn't find any food in the fridge
你说过里面有食物的
You said to have them with food
我真的很饿 妈妈
I'm really hungry mum
你为什么非得不停地说 说 说
Why do you have to keep
你能停下吗
alk talk taking. Don't you ever stop!
我只是 我需要睡觉
I was trying...- I need to sleep!
对不起 妈妈 我是真的很饿
I'm sorry mum I was just really hungry
如果你真的很饿的话 为什么不去吃屎
If you are that hungry why don't you go an eat shit!
对不起
I'm so sorry
我不知道为什么口不择言
I don't know why I said that
真可怕
It was terrible
我很久没睡觉了
I've had absolutely no sleep
我不知道我在说些什么
I don't know what I was saying
我给你做点吃的 好吗
I'll cook you something ok?
你想吃什么
What would you like?
我不饿了
I'm not hungry anymore
我们需要离开这个房♥子 困在这太长时间 这是问题所在
We really need to get out of this house we've been cooped up here too long that's the problem
你想去Wally家吗
Do you wanna go to Wally's?
你想要什么都可以 好吗
You can have anything you want. All right?
你想早餐吃冰淇淋都行
Even the ice cream for breakfast if you like
还给我
Give it back
停下 坐下 坐下 不
Give it back! Stop it! Sit down!
坐下
Sit down!
马上 把饮料还给我
Now! -Give my drink back!
快坐下 快
No -Sit down!
我们去哪
Where are we going?
我只是想开会车
I just wanna drive for a little while
啊 妈妈
The tree! Mommy!
巴巴...
BA BA
杜..
DOOK
杜..
DOOK
你直冲我而来
You run straight into me
我刚买♥♥了这辆贵出血的车 你知道吗
I just bought this bloody car what were you thinking!
哦 不仅逆行还让孩子坐在后面 你差点杀了人
Oh driving on the wrong side of the road with a kid in the back you could have killed someone!
嗨 你在做什么
Hey, what are you doing?!
嗨 疯女人
Hey crazy bitch!
甜心
Hi sweetheart!
妈妈
Mum
我可以给claire阿姨打电♥话♥
I can call auntie Claire
我可以叫她过来
I can call and she can come over
妈妈
Mum?
Claire阿姨不想再和我们说话了
Auntie Claire doesn't want to talk to us anymore
妈妈
Mum?
妈妈 看看我
Mum look at me!
这里很暖和
It's nice and worm in here
我不想让你离开我
I don't want you to go away
我哪都不去
I'm not going anywhere
妈妈
Mum?
妈妈
Mum?
今晚我们不应该再呆在这里
I don't think we should stay here tonight
我可以给roach女士打电♥话♥
I can call Mrs Roach
我不
I don't want you to call anyone
我只想睡觉
I just need to sleep
妈妈
Mum?
拿开手
Leave it!
有东西在房♥子里
...something is in the house...
有东西在房♥子里
There is someone in the house!
roach女士
Mrs Roach
今晚你能过来吗
Can we come and stay tonight?
gracie 我很抱歉
Gracie, I'm so sorry!
有人闯进你们家了吗
Someone broken into the house?
sam说...
Sam said that...
不 不 我们很好 Samuel又调皮了而已
No no we're fine Samuel is just being very disobedient again
我告诉过他不要给别人打电♥话♥
I told him not to call anyone!
他问我能不能来这边过夜
He asked if he could stay the night...
不用不用 我们很好 我只是有点头疼而已
No no we are fine I just had an headache that's all
我该挂了 Gracie
I really have to go tough now Gracie
很抱歉打扰你
I'm so sorry for troubling you
没事 回见
Yes talk soon
好的 回见
No worries talk soon
我跟你说了别打电♥话♥ 而你居然故意违背我的要求
I told you to do not call anyone and you deliberately disobeyed me
你想吓到Roach太太吗
Do you wanna frighten Mrs Roach?
一个走路都不利索的老人 你想害她生病吗
An old lady who can hardly walk. Do you wanna make her sick?
把那破玩意儿拿下来
Get that bloody thing off!
我只能这样做
Is this the only way
才能避免你让我在街坊面前出丑吗
I can trust you not to embarrass me in front of our neighbors?!
必须要这样吗