你还要我举起手吗?
You want my hands up, too?
这样行吗?
Is this good?
退到墙边
To the wall.
举起手 背向墙 哪面墙?
With my hands up, and turn to the wall. Which wall?
这面墙? 还是这面墙?
This wall? Or this wall?
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
你真的知道你在做什么吗?
You sure you know what you're doing?
你知道你在做什么吗 劳伦?
You know what you're doing, Lauren?
劳伦
Lauren.
啊
Ahh!
你... 反复无常...
You... unstable...
拿走他的手♥机♥
Take his phone.
没有信♥号♥♥
No service.
要确定能否打通
Make sure.
你走错路了 学员
You are off course, cadet.
偏离了正道
Way off course.
别再跟着我们
Don't try to follow.
我们不想再和你有任何关系
We want nothing more to do with you.
噢 劳伦
Oh, Lauren.
劳伦
Lauren.
我们会在一起很长时间 - 走
We're gonna be together for a long time. - Go.
很长时间
A long time!
啊
Ahh.
啊
Ahh.
快点
Come on.
等一下
Just a second.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
他想去搬救兵
He's gonna go for help.
动手
Do it.
噢 你失手了
Oh, you missed.
不 我没有
No, I didn't.
劳伦
Lauren!
你最好现在就收手
You give this up right now.
劳伦
Lauren!
我不会再给你一个...
I'm not gonna give you another...
你到底是怎么做到的?
How the hell did you do that?
我们走
Let's go.
鲍勃·帕特里斯的办公室
Bob Patrice's office.
我要你马上派杰夫来
I need you to send Jeff right now.
杰夫现在无法接电♥话♥
Jeff cannot come to the phone right now.
我才不管 南希
I don't give a shit, Nancy.
他在教健身 - 那只是俯卧撑
He's in conditioning. - It's goddamn push ups.
你自己在教这门课 还让杰夫教
Teach the class yourself. Jeff teaches it.
鲍勃今天心情不好
Bob's in a mood today.
要我拿吗? - 不 我能拿
Want me to take it? - No, I got it.
劳伦
Lauren.
什么?
Yeah?
谢谢你
Thank you.
你刚才本可以不管我的
You could have bolted on me back there.
上车 - 伙计 你的手怎么了 鲍勃?
Get in the truck. - Dude, what happened to your hand, Bob?
快上该死的车
Get in the goddamn truck!
今晚我们在这里露营吧
Let's camp here for tonight.
我们不可能在黑暗中攀过那些悬崖
There's no way we'll make it through those cliffs in the dark.
我们明天早上去城里
We'll head to the city in the morning.
迈克尔
Michael!
迈克尔
Michael!
迈克尔
Michael!
儿子 - 老兄 到底怎么了?
Son! - Man, what the hell happened?
你怎么没和他在一起?
Why are you not with him?
噢 迈克尔说他能应付
Oh, Michael said he had it under control.
迈克尔
Michael!
当我们到了法庭
When we get down there,
你妈妈会争取吗?
think your mom will fight?
我不知道 她已经签了那些愚蠢的文件
I don't know, she already signed those stupid papers.
你♥爸♥呢?
Dad?
不管怎样 我都不想要他的帮助
I don't want his help, anyway.
是混♥蛋♥吗?
Asshole?
跟他们一样?
One of these?
不 他从不动手 他只是...
No, he never hit, he just...
随心所欲
did whatever he wanted.
我妈妈为此很伤心
And she's the one who felt bad about it.
我从不想那么可悲
I never wanted to be that pathetic.
所以你才开始射箭吗 冠军?
That why you started shooting, champ?
不是
No.
我学这个是为了结识女孩
I did it to meet girls.
好吧
Okay.
你不是该和他一起的吗?
Weren't you supposed to be with him?
抱歉 鲍勃
I'm sorry, Bob.
迈克尔 - 迈克尔
Michael! - Michael!
儿子
Son!
迈克尔
Michael!
迈克尔
Michael!
爸爸
Dad!
爸爸 - 你听到了吗?
Dad! - Did you hear that?
停 停 迈克尔 停下
Stop, stop, stop, stop. Michael! Stop.
爸爸 在下面
Dad! Down here!
迈克尔
Michael!
我妈妈的男朋友
My mom's boyfriend
买♥♥了辆仿铃木赛摩
bought this piece of shit crotch rocket Suzuki.
有一天 他把她的手腕弄脱臼
One day, he dislocates her wrist.
他们去了急诊室
They go to the ER.
我就去车♥库♥
I go to the garage.
割断那混♥蛋♥的刹车线
Cut the piece of shit's brake cable.
天哪
Jesus.
他骑进了学区 所以没出什么大事
He was in a school zone, so he, like, barely wrecked.
法官说我没有表现出悔意
Judge said I didn't demonstrate remorse.
但我有
But I did.
我后悔没把他头盔上带子也割断
I should have slit the strap on his helmet, too.
让你妈妈省心点
Cut your mom some slack.
又没有和混♥蛋♥结婚会怎样的说明书
There's not a manual for being married to an asshole.
噢 见鬼 我差点忘了
Oh, shoot. I almost forgot.
作为成年人 我们肯定会被起诉
We are definitely getting charged as adults.
拜托 这些不可能是干净的钱
Come on. There's no way that this shit is kosher.
这看起来像是毒资什么的
This looks like drug money or something.
那是什么?
What is it?
等一下
Wait a minute.
啊 该死
Ahh. Damnit.
你看
Look.
3月31日 是我被捕那天
March 31st. The day I was arrested.
但一个月后才开的听证会
But I didn't have my hearing until a month later.
我们在没开庭前就被安排了床位
We're assigned a bed before we even have a trial.
看这里 这些是付款
Check it out. Those are the payments.
来自州政♥府♥
From the state.
每个女孩一张床
One for each girl, each bed.
州政♥府♥付钱把我们关在这里?
The state pays that to keep us here?
如果把钱给我 我会遵纪守法的
Give me the money, I'll behave.
但没有法官配合 鲍勃也不能让床位一直住满
But Bob can't keep the beds filled without the judge.
什么... 你说不见了是什么意思?
What... What do you mean gone?
嘿 能给我一点时间吗?
Hey, could you guys give me a second?
怎么 你在办托儿所吗?
What, are you running a freakin' daycare?
别告诉我该怎么做
Don't tell me how to run my end.
显然 我得教你该怎么做 鲍勃
Obviously, I have to tell you how to run your end, Bob.
你还在假扮教练的时候
I should have let that place go under
我就该让那地方关闭的
when you were still pretending to play coach.
怎么回事?
How?
迈克尔 他 呃...
Michael, he, uh...
我... 我不... 我不知道
I... I don't... I don't know.
天哪 你真的把他养大了
My, you really managed to raise him right.
我为你担着很大风险
I stuck my damn neck way out for you.
给了你全权监护权 鲍勃
I got you full custody, Bob.