我们认为没有必要
considering Lauren's track record.
很优秀 是的 我阅过你的案子
Excellent. Yeah, I've reviewed your case,
我倾向于同意
and I'm inclined to agree.
严重攻击是我们重点考量的行为
Aggravated assault is something we take very seriously here.
攻击? 这是自卫 法官大人
Assault? It was self-defense, your honor.
年轻女士 呃 在法庭上
Young lady, uh, in this court room
除非你直接被问到 否则请保持安静
you are to remain silent unless addressed directly.
我有证人 她会告诉你事情真♥相♥...
I have a witness. She'll tell you the same thing...
啊 我说安静
Ah-ah. Ah! I said quiet.
法警 有皮尔斯小姐的证人吗?
Bailiff, are there any witnesses on the docket for Miss Pierce?
没有 法官大人 没有证人登记
No, your honor. No one's checked in.
没有人站出来支持你的说法
No one has come forward to support your claim.
我面前的是证据
What I have before me are the facts.
证据显示你把一个男孩打进了医院
And the facts tell me you put a boy in the hospital.
接下来的流程是这样
So here's what's going to happen.
你将被送到青少年拘留中心
You will be remanded to a detention center
那里专门帮助像你这样
that specializes in helping girls like yourself
被判有罪的女孩
as an adjudicated delinquent
直到安排一个适当的听证会
until a proper hearing can be arranged.
我... 我... 抱歉 那要多久?
I... I... I'm sorry, but how long is that?
不确定 - 什么?
Indeterminate. - What?
你不能把我送去
You can't just send me away.
我甚至没有机会为自己辩护
I didn't even get a chance to defend myself.
这是我最后一次警告你安静
This is the last time I'm going to tell you to be quiet.
在我们再次见面前 劳伦
Before we meet again, Lauren,
我建议你控制自己的爆脾气
I'd suggest you get that temper under control.
法警 请护送皮尔斯小姐离开法庭
Bailiff, please escort Miss Pierce out of the courtroom.
妈妈 做点什么
Mom, do something.
噢 不 不 不 不 不 劳伦
Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, Lauren.
妈妈 - 不要
Mom! - No.
法官 弄错了 我签了文件的
Judge, this is a mistake. I signed the paper.
法警 护送她离开法庭
Bailiff, escort her from the courtroom.
鲍勃
Bob!
见鬼 鲍勃 狩猎季什么时候开始的?
Damn, Bob. When did the season start?
有物种入侵
Invasive species.
不需要等到狩猎季
Didn't need a season.
对吧 丽贝卡?
Right, Rebecca?
啊
Ahh!
这次跑了多远?
How far this time?
克拉克在去蒙特祖马的班车上抓到她的
Clark pulled her off the bus to Montezuma.
你知道我不喜欢打扰警长
You know how I hate to bother the sheriff.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
哦 我希望你这次至少拍了照片
Well, I hope you at least took pictures this time.
走
Move.
我是枪炮军士长罗伯特·帕特里斯
I'm gunnery sergeant Robert Patrice.
我带你们去办手续
Let's get you processed.
走 来吧
Let's go. Come on.
快点
Come on.
南希
Nancy.
打猎有何收获?
How'd you do?
你丈夫喜欢猪腿吗?
Your husband like pig's feet?
我可以帮他处理
I can fix 'em so he does.
好吧
All right.
顺便帮我处理肩胛骨吧 - 嗯
I'll throw in a shoulder, too. - Mm.
我们让 呃...
And let's get, uh...
肖娜·西蒙斯
Shauna Simmons.
让学员西蒙斯换上制♥服♥ 午饭前熟悉下环境
Cadet Simmons in uniform and up to speed by lunch.
好吧 这边走
All right. Right this way.
你不用去 劳伦 去我的办公室谈谈
Not you, Lauren. Thought we'd talk in my office.
84年洛杉矶奥♥运♥会
Los Angeles. '84.
差点就拿到金牌了 但...
It was almost the gold but...
我听说你是青少年组冠军
I hear you're junior champion.
我想总有一天你会成为一名奥♥运♥选手
Now, I think some day you could be an Olympian.
你... 你知道弓箭手悖论吗?
You're... You're aware of, uh, the archer's paradox?
当箭刚离开你的弓弦时
When the arrow first leaves your bow string,
你可能会看见它以慢动作飞行
and you've probably seen it in slo-mo,
不是直线
it's not straight.
箭杆在发射力的作用下来回扭曲
The shaft bends back and forth from the force of being launched.
它必须先找到与周围空气的
It has to find its natural resonating frequency
自然共振频率
with the air around it before it can
然后才能伸直并射中目标
straighten out and hit its mark.
你正处在人生的开始
You're at the beginning of your life.
就像刚射出的箭
You've just been launched.
你需要一点时间来伸直
You need a little time to straighten out.
然后你就会击中靶心
And you will hit the bull's eye.
我相信你是有天赋的
See, I believe you are gifted.
你是我们的天赐礼物
You have been gifted to us.
那时你会回顾你在这里的时光
And I think you'll look back on your time here
并视为人生中的一个关键点
as a defining point in that journey.
什么时候可以打电♥话♥?
When can I use the phone?
哦 打电♥话♥特权 就像天堂小径的一切 都是靠自己争取的
Well, phone privileges, like everything at Paradise Trails, must be earned.
什么时候?
When?
我不知道
I don't know.
呃 一般30天吧 - 30天?
Uh, 30 days, typically. - Thirty?
我要在这里呆多久?
How long am I here for?
那个... 那由法官决定
That's... That's up to the judge.
去换服装吧
Let's get you fitted.
不能戴首饰
No jewelry.
对她宽松点 伙计 她都快死了
Take it easy on her, man, she's dying out there.
那是她们能学到教训的唯一方法
That's the only way they learn.
快点
Faster.
快点
Faster!
嘿
Hey.
劳伦
Lauren.
是她吗?
This her?
哦 挪一点
Well, move.
她看起来怎么样?
So, how'd she look?
谁?
Who?
罗林斯基
Rolinski.
她说她是跟你一起被带回来的
She says they brought her back with you.
身上很脏
Dirty.
你做了什么?
So what'd you do?
我猜是偷东西
Stole something, I guess.
没人问你 胖货
No one cares, fat ass.
我在问她
I asked her.
我在照顾一个和你年龄相仿的女孩
I was babysitting a girl about your age,
跟我纠结她的睡觉时间
gave me crap about her bed time.
他们一直没找到她
They never found her.
贝基会揍你的
Becky could kick your ass.
你做了什么?
What'd you do?
给教代数课的巴斯克先生这个
To Mr. Busk in pre-algebra.
你对数学老师竖中指?
You flipped off your math teacher?
他们就为这个把你送进来?
They sent you here for that?
杰西偷了她朋友弟弟的自行车
Jessie took her friend's brother's bike.
不 我没偷
No, I didn't.
我为啥要偷小男孩的自行车?
Why would I take a boy's bike?
她被拦下的
Pulled over.
她表哥把大♥麻♥藏在她座位下
Cousin stuffed his weed in her seat.
本来他想承认的
He was gonna take the blame,
但他们不让他作证
but they didn't let him testify.
死不悔改犯
Hardened criminals.
贝基? - 坐下
Becky? - Sit down.
啊
Ugh.
蛋白质不足
Not enough protein.
吃吧
Eat.
要不你可以去后院舔你的呕吐物
Or you can lick up your puke in the backyard.
小心点
Watch it.
或者你的女朋友帮忙喂你
Or your girlfriends help you finish.
他什么毛病?
What's his problem?
如果鲍勃是你父亲 被你妈妈抛弃
You'd be a creep, too, if Bob was your father.