九环 斯波茨伍德高中的艾米莉·约翰逊
Nine. Emily Johnson from Spotswood High.
她还需要19环以上才能领先
She need 19 more to take the lead.
加油 艾米莉
Let's go, Emily!
九环 她能射中靶心吗?
Nine! Can she hit the bull's eye?
八环 斯波茨伍德高中的艾米莉·约翰逊
Eight. Emily Johnson from Spotswood High.
没有取得领先
Not enough to take the lead.
接下来是最后一轮
Up next, the final round.
由格兰特高中
One player from Grant High,
对斯波茨伍德高中
one player from Spotswood High.
你没事吧?
You okay?
没事 只是要输了觉得糟心 - 别担心 艾米
Yeah, it just sucks to miss. - Don't worry, Em.
我会拿到分数
I'll get my shots.
我们会赢的 - 谢谢
And then we'll win. - Thanks.
如果你愿意 我们今晚就庆祝
And if you do, we'll celebrate tonight.
但别带上我的蠢蛋父母
But without my dumbass parents.
至少他们来看比赛了
At least they came.
是啊
Yeah.
怎么回事 艾米? - 嘿 别担心
What the hell, Em? - Hey, don't worry about it.
是丹尼尔干的吗?
Did Daniel do this?
是我练得太猛了
I've been practicing too hard.
有趣的是 你背着弓的时候
Funny how he never likes to be around
他从来不喜欢在你身边
when you've got your bow on you.
九环 尼娜·斯派德
Nine, Nina Spader.
格兰特高中领先
Grant has the lead.
十环
Ten.
斯波茨伍德高中需要连拿三个十环才能赢得比赛
Spotswood will need three straight tens to win the game.
劳伦 女士们 茶会时间结束
Lauren. Ladies. Enough of the tea party.
我们快输了
We're losing.
来和我谈谈
Come talk to me.
你没事吧? - 没事
Are you okay? - Yeah.
听着 我知道我们给了你很大压力
Listen, I know we put a lot of pressure on you.
因为我知道你能应付
It's because I know you can handle it.
我要你上场的时候记住一点
I want you to remember something when you're up there.
这些人不重要
These people don't matter.
如果必要 只要放手一搏 你可以击败
If you had to, you could kill any one of them
他们中任何人
just by letting go.
好了 射出好成绩
Okay. Strong shot.
你行的 斯波茨伍德高中必胜
You got this. Let's go Spotswood!
斯波茨伍德高中的卫冕赛季即将到来
Spotswood's undefeated season is on the line.
皮尔斯能承受住压力吗?
Can Pierce handle the pressure?
斯波茨伍德高中的王牌劳伦·皮尔斯 10环
Ten for Lauren Pierce, the ace from Spotswood High.
她能再射出两个十环吗?
Can she deliver two more for 30?
劳伦
Lauren!
加油 你能行 还有两箭 劳伦
Come on, you got this. Two more, Lauren.
又一个十环 再拿一个就赢了
Another ten. Only one more for the win.
加油 劳伦
Go, Lauren!
我太醉了
I'm so wasted.
我有些东西给你
I got you something.
为你再次救了我们的赛季
For saving our season again,
另外 遇上买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥ 所以...
and plus, it was buy one, get one free, so...
拜托 你不需要我帮忙
Come on, you don't need my help.
我能问你件事吗?
Can I ask you something?
你为什么忍♥受丹尼尔?
Why do you put up with Daniel?
抱歉 这家伙是个叛徒
I'm sorry, the guy is a defect.
他们在中学时召回了他
They put a recall out on him in middle school.
知道吗 当你鄙视他时 等于是...
You know, when you insult him, it's like...
你也在鄙视我
you're insulting me, too.
所以...
So...
等你交了男朋友的时候
why don't you just talk to me about it
再来跟我说吧
when you've actually had a boyfriend.
如果像这样
If that's what it's like,
我宁可不交男朋友
I don't want one.
你想找谁就找谁
You could have anyone you want.
你这么想?
Think so?
怎么了?
What's wrong?
你喝醉了
You're drunk.
所以呢?
So?
艾米莉 - 该死
Emily! - Shit.
是丹尼尔吗?
Is that Daniel?
我 我给他发了短♥信♥
I, um... I texted him.
我们见面前 没想到他会来
Before the meet. I didn't think he was gonna come.
不要去
Don't answer it.
我必须去
I have to.
嘿 宝贝
Hey, babe.
嘿
Hey.
该死 估计有人在等我
Damn. Guess somebody was waiting up for me.
实际上 呃...
Actually, um...
有点晚了
It's getting kind of late,
另外 劳伦和我得早起去...
and Lauren and I have to get up early for the...
那让她开车吧
So let her drive.
上天知道她今晚肯定不开心
Christ knows she's not having fun tonight.
嘿 劳伦
Hey! Lauren!
你为啥不出去走走给我们点时间呢?
Why don't you take a walk and give us a little time?
我不可能把她一个人留在你身边
There's no way I'd leave her alone with you.
你就让她那样跟我说话吗?
Are you gonna let her talk to me like that?
不是
No,
丹尼尔 我要睡觉了
Daniel, I'm gonna go to sleep.
嘿 放开她 - 你开玩笑吗?
Hey. Let her go. - Are you kidding?
我开四个小时的车过来陪你
I drive four hours to be here with you.
抱歉 丹尼尔 - 住手
I'm sorry, Daniel. - Stop it!
抱歉?
Sorry?
劳伦 - 啊
Lauren! - Ahh!
住手 劳伦
Stop! Lauren!
劳伦
Lauren!
劳伦
Lauren!
是的 女士 保护方优先
Yes, ma'am. Protection first.
好吧
Okay.
那只是开场白 - 好的 谢谢
That was the opening. - All right, thank you.
谢谢你 - 不客气
Thank you so much. - You're welcome.
劳伦 等等 我要看看这个
Lauren, wait. I have to read this.
妈妈 那是什么?
Mom, what is that?
好了 好了
Okay. Okay, okay, okay.
他们要我在这张表格上签名
They want me to sign this form.
“青少年犯罪放弃权利声明”
"Delinquency waiver of rights."
为什么要签这个? 妈妈 拜托
Why would we sign this? Mom, come on.
只是... 只是... 让我看看
Just... just... just let me read it.
要是你父亲在就好了
If only your father were here.
你离婚没有错
You're divorced for a reason.
他说签这份表格能向法官表明
He says that it shows the judge
你愿意遵守规定
you're willing to comply.
你感到很后悔
That you're sorry,
他们就不会把案子移交给成人法庭了
and they won't transfer the case to adult court.
但我并不觉得后悔
But I'm not sorry.
劳伦 天哪
Lauren, Christ.
我已经为这事耽搁两天了
I'm already missing two days of work for this.
只是... 听着 你是个优等生
Just... Look, you're a straight A student,
你没有前科
you have no record.
他们会从轻发落的
They're gonna give you a slap on the wrist.
艾米丽呢?
Where's Emily?
我告诉过你她不会来的
Well, I told you she wouldn't come.
她来了 - 没有
She's coming. - No.
好吧
Okay.
皮尔斯女士 他们已经准备好了
Ms. Pierce, they're ready for you now.
妈妈
Mom.
嘘
Shh.
劳伦·皮尔斯出庭 博德金法官审理
Lauren Pierce appearing before the honorable Judge Bodkin.
就坐
Be seated.
劳伦 皮尔斯小姐
Lauren, Miss Pierce.
你放弃了法律代理的权利了吗?
Am I correct in assuming you've waived legal representation?
嗯 是的 法官大人 考虑到劳伦的记录
Um, yes, your honor, we don't think there's a need