But I waited too long
她大学刚毕业就嫁给了亨利
She married Henry right out of college
而且我还是男傧相
And I was best man
过了这么多年 我还是在等
And all these years later I guess I still am
我们说到哪了?
So where were we?
亨利想说服我 亨利想...他想劝我
Henry was trying to make a pointHenry's trying He's trying to make a point
加入他的整形科? 还会有什么呢?
About you joining him in plastics? What else?
波勃很有钱 不应该是这样的
Bob is rich That's not right
德瑞克 德瑞克差点毕不了业
And Derek Derek barely graduated
就是个粪桶而已
and Derek is rich as shit!
不全是钱的问题
lt's not all about the money
嘿 你花了时间 你做的工作
Hey you put in the time you do the work
应该得到回报
you ought to be compensated
我现在还好 很多人都还好
l'm doing fine A lot of folks are doing fine
她也过得还好 哦 是的 她是个服务员
She's doing fine Oh that's right She's the waitress
我认识的其他人呢?
Everyone else l know?
粪桶! 我可不是
Rich as shit! l'm not
但是你在做基因研究
But you're doing genius research which one day will lead
不定哪天就会有惊人的发现
to an amazing discovery
也许吧 而且可能申请专利
Maybe And that will lead to patents
而我们却在傻傻的谈富裕
and now we're talking stupid rich
她努力使人活得更好 这没什么错
There's nothing wrong with her trying to make people's lives better
没错 好极了 我喜欢她这点
No lt's fantastic l love her for it
我也让人们过得更好
l make people's lives better
确实是的 别笑
l do Come on
好吧 我承认隆胸手术和肉毒杆菌
Okay l admit itThe boob jobs and the Botox
令我赚了一辆好车
that's what pays for my amazing car
好吧 想想这个
Okay but consider this
一个女孩生就一个惨不忍♥睹的鼻子
A girl is born with a nose that could kill on sight
她没有舞会 没有甜蜜的初吻
There's no prom day for this girl no shy first kiss
如果是遇到车祸的人 当然 你能修复她
She gets in an accident sure you patch her up fine
但最终 她还是要给她的小猫写告别信
But eventually this girl's going to write a goodbye letter to her cat
然后从屋顶上跳下去
and throw herself off a rooftop
同样是女生 她来找我
The same girl she comes to me
我小施魔法 兄弟
l do a little of my magic and my friend
她再不会写那封信了
that letter never gets written
我救了一条命
l have saved a life
嘿 我今天救了一条命
Hey l saved a life today
也许我也救了 但是我们永远不会知道
Maybe l did too We'll never know
但是不管怎样
But either way
我今晚能睡在超级大的房♥子里
l'm going to sleep tonight in one big motherfucking house
我去尿尿
l gotta pee
这就是我的丈夫 你的丈夫
My husband Your husband
那么 那些蛇怎么样了? 他们很好
So how are the snakes? They're great
可是我无聊死了
My hours are killing me though
你还好吗?
You feeling all right?
我累死了 还感冒了
l'm exhausted Been fighting a cold too
你明天来找我看看 我不想麻烦你
You should come see me tomorrow l don't want to bother you
不麻烦 你知道的
That's impossible You know that right?
保重
Take care
上帝啊
Jesus
考虑下我的提议
Think about what l said
哦 谢谢你
Oh man thank you
你往这边走吗?
Are you this way?
不 我的车停在那边了 不好意思
No l'm actually parked out back l'm sorry
你会没事吧? 没事 我习惯了
You're going to be okay? Yeah l'm used to this
爱你 我也爱你
Love you Love you too
把瓶子递给我 好的
Bring me the vialAll right
好的 现在开始
Yeah Here we go
你将治好血友病 小东西
You're going to cure hemophilia little guy
斯威特医生?
Dr Sweet?
嗯
Mmm-hmm
不是我多嘴 你最好把它的毒牙拔掉
This isn't a rattler Maybe you want to break out the gear
不用担心
Don't worry
什么状况? 被蛇咬了
What do we got? Snake bite
让我看看 哦 天哪
Let me take a look Oh my God
他们给我们的抗血清是错的
They sent us the wrong anti-venom!
她现在需要输液! 吉娜?
She needs a transfusion now! Gina?
嘿 吉娜 听到我说话吗?吉娜 嗨 嗨
Hey Gina Gina Can you hear me?Gina hi Hi
别这样 快醒过来 我的血...
Come on wake up now My blood
什么?
What?
她说什么? 不清楚
What did she say? l'm not sure
和她的血有关 验下她的血型 什么蛇咬的?
Something about her bloodGet her blood type What bit her?
拉塞尔毒蛇 好的 跟我说说这种蛇
A Russell viper All right tell me about this snake
你不了解 毒素已经进入心脏了
You don't understand lt's already in her heart
她需要马上输液
She needs a transfusion
验下她的血型! 她只有24小时了
Get me that blood type now! She's got 24 hours!
好的 医生 我查到她的血型了
Okay Doctor l have her blood type
什么?这是什么?
What? What the hell is this?
实验室说这种非常罕见
The lab said it's extremely rare
好吧 我们血库有吗?
All right Do we have any of this in stock?
从来没见过这种
l've never even seen it come through here
去再查一次
All right Check again
没有 医生... 只管去
No Doctor Just do it!
享利? 吉娜有没有存些自己的血?
Henry? Henry? Did Gina keep any of her own blood in storage?
这样的 听着 她... 她被蛇咬了
All right look Listen she'sShe's been bitten
喂!你能不能再找一下?
Hello! Can you check again please?
非常罕见 下个星期太迟了
lt's very rare Next week is too late
泰国?别把我放在等候名单
Thailand? Please don't put me on hold
别这样...该死!
Please Damn!
我们没有 医生 我查过了电脑档案
We don't have it Doctor l checked the computer files
但还是没有
but it's useless!
这里没有 我们没有她这种血
lt's not in thereWe don't have her blood type!
医生!停手!医生!
Doctor! Stop it Doctor!
我们没有这种血型 这就是为什么...
We don't have the blood type That's why
尼克!
Nick!
该死! 等等 你在做什么?
Damn it! Wait! What are you doing?
不 不 不 等等 等等 你不了解
No no no Wait waitYou don't understand
你们让我走!你们不了解!她快要死了
You've got to let me go!You don't understand! She's going to die!
好了 好了 好了!好了!
All right All right all right! All right!
我没事了 我没事了 我自己走 我自己走
l'm fine l'm all right Just let me goLet me go
好吧 我没事了 没事了
Okay l'm fine l'm all right
来自棕榈山工作室的现场报道
I'm here live inside Palm Hill Studios
琪斯塔在这开始她第二个音乐电视的录制
where Trista has begun production on her second music video
虽然我不能带你们深入拍摄现场
Now we're not allowed to take you inside the actual shooting
在等待的时候 你们可以看看
but while we're waiting why don't we take another look at a clip
最近一次引起不少争议的采访
from a recent interview that had everybody wondering
"流行巨星还是流行癫星?"
''Pop superstar or pop meltdown?''
什么令我与众不同? 是啊
What makes me special? Yeah
没什么 没什么?
Nothing Nothing?
你是问什么让我比其他人更好?
Do you mean like what makes me better than everyone else?
不 不是更好 只是...
No Not better Just
更应得
Deserving
更应得
Deserving
我有稀有的血型 这点如何?
I have a really rare blood typeHow about that?
血型?
A blood type?
它叫kpAB 几乎没人是这种血型
Yeah it's called Kp A-BAlmost no one has it
这是上帝给我的礼物
That's my gift from God
我跟导演说了
Okay l talked to the director
我跟他说这首歌♥最多只彩排两次
l told him no morethan two full run-throughs of the song
谢谢
Thank you
你还好吗? 没问题
Are you okay? Yeah
需要呼吸点新鲜空气吗?
You need some air?
不用了 我想我还可以... 我觉得你需要
No l think l can l think you need some air
你们退后点好吗?她需要些新鲜空气!
Could everyone please back off?She needs air!
我们走 宝贝
Let's go honey
我说真的!退后!
l mean it! Back off!
我们走
Let's go
把这个穿上 怎么了?
Put this on What's going on?
你的机票和护照在口袋里
Your plane ticket and passport are in the pocket
嗨 关门了
电影精选列表