情感 一如浪花 须臾变换 难以为继
--亨利·沃德·比彻(美国自♥由♥派公理教会牧师)
我总是怀疑 当蝴蝶破茧而出的时候
I've always wondered when a butterfly leaves the safety of its cocoon
能知道自己已经变得多么美丽吗?
does it realize how beautiful it has become?
会不会还以为自己是一条毛毛虫?
Or does it still just see itself as a caterpillar?
我很小时 就知道幸福生活的秘诀
When I was a kid I knew the secret to a happy life
在学校遵守纪律 努力学习
Play by the rules work hard in school
用功♥学♥习
and if you work hard in school
换来更高学历
then your reward is more school
也许毕业后回报会更多
And after more school
你会得到生命中最美好的东西
then you're given the best that life has to offer
一份好工作 金钱 美好的未来
a job and money and a future
满足没有终止的非凡的欲求
filled with the unending singular pursuit of more
正上升四分一点 快冻结!
lt's going up a quarter of a pointBlock it now
这就是我一直追求的
And this is what I was living for
我的幸福生活
My happy life
我鄙视那些碌碌无为的人们 我?
I envied those who never questioned it Me?
我要摆脱他们
I needed a way out
照旧 好的
The usual Sure
我有...
l have
一点事情 希望你能
Here's something that l was hoping that you might
再看一下
You might take a little A look at
还有什么问题? 没有
ls there something the matter? No
你的信用记录很好
Your track record is perfect
并且你的股票也很幸运...
And with your stock market luck
我们应该 你应该...
we could You could
也许你应该再多投资点
Maybe you should invest more
不 我要小数目 这样简单一点
No Small amounts Just keep it simple
只是 你只是...
lt's just You just
你是怎么做到的?
How do you do it?
有时孤注一掷是唯一选择
Sometimes risking everything is the only choice you have
但你好象从未抓住那样的机会
But you don't seem to be taking any sort of chance
我不是在说我自己
l wasn't talking about me
对不起 你说的对
l'm sorry You're right
这些都与我无关
This is none of my business
请别顾虑我靠你的股票间接获利
Please don't concern yourself with me piggybacking on any of your stocks
我不会再那么说了
l would never do that
我不担心
l'm not worried
我知道你不可能会那样做
l know for a fact that you would never do that
那么 变化从何而来?
So where does change come from?
它发生的时候我们从何意识到?
And how do we recognize it when it happens?
她哭诉着说
and she's whining about it saying
不要 求你了 痛啊
''No please lt hurts''
谢谢你的内♥幕♥消息 欠你个人情
Thanks for the tip l owe you one
是啊 后♥庭♥花
Yeah Back-door girl
好 你好 这是我的堂妹
All right Hey that was my cousin
今晚是我们的了 好吧都听好了
We are on for tonightAll right now listen up
好的 这一次可真♥他♥妈♥是个好买♥♥卖♥♥
All right This place is the real fucking deal
所以别他妈在附近转悠
Back rooms and everything so do not fuck around
我们只要走进去 下注
We go in we make our bets
然后就他妈的拿钱走人
we collect we get the fuck out
有确切情报 他知道能赢的那匹马的名字
The fix is in he's got the winning horse's name
有了这个 笨蛋都知道赔率是他妈8赔1
And get this shitheads odds are eight to fucking one
是啊 稳赚不赔
Yeah lt's a sure thing
不会有意外的 我们要看住第七匹马
All right we meet downstairs at 7:00
记住都他妈把嘴封严点 尤其是你 狗♥娘♥养♥的
And keep your mouths fucking shut especially you motherfucker
呀 别担心 我们知道啊
Jeez Don't worry We're cool
嘿!能赢的那匹马叫什么?
Hey! The winning horse? What's the name?
恩 听着
Get this
蝴蝶
Butterfly
想压哪匹马?
You want somethin'?
我要压那匹叫蝴蝶的马
l want to put some money down on Butterfly
是下一场吧
ln the next race
可以用这个吗?
Can l use this?
当然 压多少?
Sure How much?
一
一万美元
$10 000 please
等等
Wait
两 两万
20 20
也许...你觉得五万怎么样
Maybe How about 50?
你有这么多钱吗 老兄?
You got that much scratch huh mister?
如果你没有
No 'cause if you don't
你可以去那间屋子借一些
you can always borrow something from the house
谢谢
Thank you
给我看一下你的驾照
l'm gonna have to see your driver's license
嘿 路易斯 帮他下吧
Hey Louie file this will you?
好吧 五万 压蝴蝶
Okay 50 Gs on Butterfly
马还在护栏里
The horses are in the gate
它们开始了!
And they're off!
吉龙领先一个头的距离
Jello out in front by a half a length
阿尔法和桑塔纳紧随其后
Alpha and Santana right behind him
然后是流星 囚徒
followed by Shooting Star Perpetrator
蝴蝶和丝扣
Butterfly and Silky April
阿尔法在内圈有所行动
On the inside Alpha making a move
它和吉龙非常接近啦
He's neck and neck with Jello
天呐!是蝴蝶
Wait! Here comes Butterfly
太惊人了 加油孩子
at a surprise dash Come on baby
太出乎意料了!它超过了阿尔法
This is unexpected! He's passing Alpha
又超过了吉龙 蝴蝶现在领先啦!
Passing Jello Butterfly takes the lead!
拐弯之后 蝴蝶领先 太棒了
Around the turn they go It's Butterfly Yes!
...后面跟着阿尔法和吉龙
followed by Alpha and Jello
哦 天呐!蝴蝶摔倒了!
Oh my goodness! He's down! What the fuck?
接着阿尔法也摔倒了 多么可怕的意外
Butterfly has rolled and there goes Alpha with him!
多么可怕的意外...
What a terrible accident Fuck!
...女士们先生们!
ladies and gentlemen! Fuck!
吉龙冲到了终点 吉龙赢了!
And it's Jello across the finish lineJello wins
你们想我怎样? 闭嘴!
What do you guys want me to do? Shut up!
你是怎么找到这里的?
How did you find this place?
你干嘛...你在和你说话!
How did you l'm talking to you!
这他妈只是一个非常简单的问题
lt's a simple fucking question!
好吧 过来
Okay here we go
你为警♥察♥工作? 不
Are you working for the cops? No
我只是想赌一把而已 你想赌一把?
l was just trying to gamble That's all You wanted to gamble?
没人会为了小赌一把来这个地方!
Nobody comes to this place because they feel like a little gambling!
对不起 戴尔 我不是要逃跑
Please l'm sorry Del l wasn't going to run
我是要...
l was going to go
妈的
Fuck
见鬼
God damn
你压的是蝴蝶
You bet on Butterfly
是的 我是压它了
Yes l did
你知道那个内♥幕♥
You knew about the fix
不,我... 听着
No l didn't l Look
不要对我撒谎 你怎么知道?
don't lie to me How?
得了吧!你♥他♥妈♥到底是怎么知道的?
Come on! Come on! Come on!How did you know about the fix?
我听到同事的谈话...
l overheard my coworkers and l
我喜欢蝴蝶
l like butterflies
你喜欢什么? 蝴蝶
You like what? Butterflies
蝴蝶 我喜欢蝴蝶
Butterflies l like butterflies
他喜欢蝴蝶 那匹马名叫蝴蝶 所以他来到这
He likes butterflies The horse's name is Butterfly so he comes here
然后压了那匹马
and he bets on a fix
你知道我人们为什么叫我手指吗? 不知道
You know why they call me Fingers? No
帕克斯先生知道为什么我叫菲戈斯
Well Mr Parks here knows why they call me Fingers
两周前他来这里
Because two weeks ago he also came by because
因为他也想赌一把
he also felt like gambling
嘿 我不打算跑
Hey l wasn't going to run
我去妹妹那里去拿钱!
l was gonna get the money from my sister!
正要去拿钱!
l was gonna go pick it up!
可他犯糊涂了 不但没有还钱给我
He lost And instead of paying me what he owes me
而是做了什么?
what does he do?
他想逃跑 我真的没逃跑
He tries to run l wasn't trying to run
我对天发誓!
l swear to God!
怎么处置你们呢?
电影精选列表