No l'm actually on a bit of a schedule right now but you know
找个房♥间? 我们不会呆很久
We got a room or We don't have time to stay
你总这么说 但我知道不是真的
You always say that but l know it's not true
不管你想要什么 要就行了
Whatever you want just ask
宝贝 宝贝来吧 姑娘们 托尼可并不简单啊
Hey hey Baby babyLadies Tony's not that easy
让我们来兴奋起来 肉帛相见吧
Let's get high and naked
房♥间在哪?
Where's the fucking room?
那边的老头... 他和他的人是常客
That old man up there He and his men are regulars
他们连枪都不会带来
They don't even bring their guns
他有枪 只有他带了 其他人没有
He has a gun Just him No one else
交保护费给菲戈斯吧
You pay for Fingers' protection
这很值得
lt's worth every penny
你知道我总是欢迎你呆在这
You know you're always welcome to stay
我不再出♥台♥
l don't entertain anymore
除非客人指定要我
Unless l choose to
你能帮我个忙吗?
Can you do me a favor?
无论什么
Anything
告诉托尼
Tell Tony that
我过一会回来
l'll be back after my rounds
没问题
Of course
如果你能看到未来 你会觉得能改变它
When you can see the future you think you're capable of changing it
但真正到来的时候 只是个旁观者
But you're just a witness to coming moments
无论有多想 依然无能为力
unable to help even if you wanted to
也许你没想帮
And maybe you don't
有些时候觉得自己应该学到些什么
Sometimes you think you're supposed to learn something
来吧 给我点!
Come on man! Give me some!
关于耐心和前景
about patience or distance
但是最后 都变成原则问题
But in the end it's all about discipline
看着那些你不愿看到的事物
Seeing things you don't always want to
然后继续生活
And just moving on
不久后 一切都变得简单
After a while things become easier
日常琐事占去了思考的时间
Routine keeps your mind from wandering
你开始习惯于接受现实
You begin to accept things as they are
每个人都有自己的命运
Every man has his destiny
就算预见得到 也逃不掉
You can't escape it Even if you can see it coming
你去哪 宝贝?
Where you going baby?
嘿
Hi
过来 宝贝 他妈的滚过来
Hey come on babyCome on get the fuck up
不!
No!
你进错房♥间了! 不!
You're in the wrong room! No!
他妈的别碰我
Don't fucking touch me!
行了 宝贝 你不想这样...
Hey come on baby come onYou don't want to do this
不要告诉我该干什么! 我的错
Don't tell me what to do! My bad
不 我们本来玩的很好
Oh no no no no We were having a very nice time
快滚!
so go away!
冷静点! 不!
Fuck! Take it easy No! No!
别这样!
Come on!
派克里奇!
Petrovich!
派克里奇 把枪放下
Petrovich Drop the fucking gun
不 老兄 你搞错了 这不是我的错
No no mate you got this all wrong manThis isn't my fault
枪自己走火了 把枪放下!
The gun went off by itself! Drop the fucking gun!
那不是我♥干♥的 只是枪走火了
lt's not my fucking fault man!The fucking gun just went off!
那你没什么好担心的
Then there's nothing to worry about
别接近我 伙计
Don't fucking come any fucking closer dude
我会用它的 别...
l'll fucking use this manl'll fucking Don't
往后退 老兄
Get the fuck back man
你要朝我们所有人开枪?
You're going to shoot us all?
嘿!
Hey!
走
Let's go
我什么也没做!什么也没做!
l did nothing! l did nothing!
我什么也没做!
l did nothing!
我们怎么办?我们有枪啊
What are we doing man? We have the gun
不 今天不杀人
No No killing today
妈的!
Fuck!
你♥他♥妈♥等什么呢?
What the fuck you waiting for huh?
当知道事情将要发生 为何还要做无用功?
So why all this effort when you know what's going to happen?
看见他人的命运有什么用途?
Will watching a person's fate give it purpose?
或只是沉默地看着一部电影
Or is it just the muted feeling of watching a movie
即使结局已经了然于心
when you know how it ends?
可接下来发生的 我一辈子都不会忘
And then something happens that I will never forget
来吧!
Come on!
我错了
I'm wrong
这是第一次 命运作弄我
For the first time ever fate takes a detour
我看到了陌生的新东西
and I glimpse something strange and new
跑!
Run!
一个什么都有可能发生的未来
A future where anything can happen
这是件美妙的事
It's a beautiful thing
给我的这种感觉
And the feeling it gives me
是我第一次那么接近
is as close as I've ever felt
快乐
to pleasure
先生 你能告诉我发生了什么吗?
Sir sir can you tell me what happened to you?
我不知道 你告诉我
l don't know You tell me
我的孩子
There's my boy
感谢你为托尼做的一切
l appreciate what you did for Tony
这次你怎么没能预测到未来?
How come you didn't see it coming?
别担心这个了 安心养病吧
Don't worry about it Just get better
我们需要你回来
We need you back
我需要你回来
l need you back
对你做这些的家伙
The guys that did this to you
我会处理掉
l'm going to take care of it
没人敢这样对付我的人
'Cause nobody treats my boy this way
没人
Nobody
62次班机来了
This is a pre-boarding call for flight 62
混乱 争斗 街上狂奔的恐慌 我在这边玩够了
Chaos mayhem panic in the streets My work here is done
嗯
Um
谢谢
Thanks
不用担心
And don't worry you know
女人们还是会排着队等你临幸
pussy'sPussy's still going to line up for you
女人喜欢有伤疤的男人
Chicks love scars
就像灵魂的路标
lt's like a road map of the soul you know?
嘿
Hey
又是新的一天 我不知道我在期望什么
It's a new day and I have no idea what to expect
我能改变别人的生活 也许变得更糟
I can change someone's life if I feel like it make it worse
或更好
or better
全取决于我
It's up to me
一个女生的未来我预见不到
A girl with a future I can't see
她进入了我的生活
enters my life
在同一天 我的预知能力出现失误
On the same day my visions fail me for the first time
总有一些人会相信巧合
There are some people that believe in coincidences
我不相信
I am not one of them
老一套了
This has got to get old huh?
每十分钟都会有像我一样的人
Every 10 minutes you got another guy like me
问你相同的问题
asking you the same three questions
那是我的工作的一部分
lt's part of my job
我向你保证 我会尽量有趣一些
Well l promise you that l'm going to try to make it interesting okay?
比如问一些别人从未问过的问题
l'm all about asking questions that no one else asks
没人问过? 没人
No one? No one
相信我 好吗?会很有趣的
You gotta trust me okay?lt's going to be fun
你真好
You're sweet
40秒 知道
Forty seconds Got you
谢谢 丹尼 弗兰克来了
Thanks Danny Frank's here
在哪?
Where?
他想干什么?
What does he want?
他要改变你原来的日程 一些会议
He needs to change your schedule Some kind of meeting
照相机运转呢
And cameras rolling!
琪斯塔 非常感谢你今天过来
So Trista thank you for sitting down with me today
为了你 做什么都行
Oh for you anything
你的第一张专辑 展示了你杰出的天赋
So your debut album it heralds you as this fantastic new talent
面对铺天盖地的宣传攻势会很有压力吗?
ls there pressure to try to live up to the hype?
这不是商业炒作 我不是只有漂亮脸蛋
lt's not hypeYou know l'm not just a pretty face
我想表达内心所想
电影精选列表