别伤害我的小女儿
Don't hurt my little girl.
你吓到她了
You're frightening her.
你没看到吗?
Can't you see that?
艾米莉?
Emily?
没事
It's okay.
妈妈在这里
Mommy's here.
你是好心的吗?
Is there kindness in you?
在你内心的某个地方?
Somewhere in your heart?
你有没有感受过母亲的抚摸?
Have you ever felt a mother's touch?
你能不能展示一下仁慈?
Can you show no mercy?
她是我在这个世上的一切
She's all I have in this world.
放了她吧
Spare her.
嘘
Shh.
没事
It's okay.
嘘
Shh.
嘿 我是迈克
Hi, you've reached Mike.
当然
Of course.
留个短♥信♥ 我回头找你
Leave a message, and I'll get back to you.
迈克 我在外面
Mike, I'm outside.
这该死的地方所有的门都锁上了
Every fuckin' door in this place is locked.
回电♥话♥!
Answer your phone!
混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
有人吗?
Hello?
里面有人在吗?
Is anybody in there?
这是我最后一次干这种事了
This is the fucking last time I do this.
不管这么多了
No consideration whatsoever.
道恩?
Dawn?
喂?
Hello?
哥们
Guys.
我知道你在里面
I know you're in there.
道恩 我能听到你的电♥话♥响
Dawn, I can hear your phone.
我发誓 如果这是恶作剧
I swear to god, if this is a prank,
我会杀了你们俩
I'm gonna kill you both.
塔拉!
Tara!
塔拉!
Tara!
你能听到我吗?
Can you hear me?
噢 塔拉 塔拉 你没事的 你会没事的
Oh, Tara, Tara, you're okay. It's okay.
我去找人帮忙
I'm gonna get help.
什么鬼?
What the fuck?
噢 会没事的
Oh, it'll be okay.
上帝啊 发生什么了?
God, what's going on?
艾米莉?
Emily?
救救我
Help me.
救救我
Help me.
有人来帮忙吗!
Somebody please help!
救命!
Please!
救命!
Help!
有人来帮忙吗!
Somebody please help me!
求你了 住手!
Please, stop it!
不 请离我远点!
No, please leave me alone!
哟 迈克!
Yo, Mike!
婊♥子♥养♥的♥
Son of a bitch.
你得靠你自己了 老兄
You're on your own, buddy.
迈克!
Mike!
喂?
Hello?
来吧
Come on.
不
No.
你不能死 塔拉
You can't be dead, Tara.
操 塔拉
Fuck, Tara.
快醒来
Please wake up.
不 你不能死 塔拉 看着我
No, you can't be dead, Tara, look at me.
我会带你离开家这里的
I'm gonna get you out of here.
来吧 我马上带你离开这里
Come on, I'm gonna get you out of here right now.
天哪 你没事吧?
Oh Jesus, you alright?
跟着我
Stay with me.
我有点累了
I'm feeling a little tired.
我知道 没事的
I know, it's okay.
放松 会好起来了
Just relax, it's gonna be fine.
那边有个电♥话♥
There's a phone over there.
我去报♥警♥ 好吗?
I'm gonna call the police, okay?
不!
No!
请别走 别离开我
Please don't leave, don't leave me.
我不会离开你的 我保证
I am not gonna leave you, I promise.
我就去那边
I'm just going right over there.
听着
Look.
911 紧急情况
911, emergency.
呃 是的 我需要警♥察♥
Uh yes, I need the police
还有救护人员 马上来
and paramedics here right away.
怎么了 先生?
What's wrong, sir?
我想报告一起谋杀
I wanna report a murder.
这里死了两个人
There's two dead people.
这里还有一个年轻女人刚刚也被袭击了
I've got this young woman over here that's just been assaulted.
浑身是血
She's bleeding everywhere.
我觉得她快要休克了
I think she's going into shock.
好的 把地址给我
Okay, give me your address.
呃 史都本大街 这里是个旧仓库
Uh, Steuben Street, it's the old warehouse.
她的伤势如何?
What kind of injuries does she have?
她浑身被割伤了
She's cut all over.
有些地方很深
Some places really deep.
我不知道 她的血流得到处都是
I don't know, she's bleeding all over the place.
她还有意识吗?
Is she conscious?
是的 她有意识 不过我不知道她还能坚持多久
Yes, she conscious, but I have no idea for how long.
凶手现在在哪里?
Where is the assailant now?
我把他击倒了
I knocked him out.
如果那家伙醒过了 我们就很不安全了
If this guy wakes up, we are not safe here.
这家伙有武器 他还是个疯子
This guy is armed and he's a total fucking maniac.
好了 先生 现在我需要你去做的是
Okay, sir, what I want you to do now
就是要保持冷静 和我保持通话
is just remain calm and stay on the line with me
直到警♥察♥到达
until the police arrive.
听着
Look.
我们不能一直呆在这里
We are not staying here.
我得带这个女孩去急诊室
I'm taking this girl to the emergency room.
你现在他妈的快给我派人来
You just get your asses down here now.
我去外面开卡车
I got my truck outside.
你还能走吗?
Can you walk?
好的
Okay.
快点 我们离开这里
Come on, let's get out of here.
该死!
Dammit!
不 住手!
No, stop!
住手!
Stop!
该死!
Dammit!
离我远点!
Get away from me!
离我远点!
Leave me alone!
你♥他♥妈♥的疯子!
You fucking maniac!
离我远点!
Leave me alone!
住手 住手!
Stop, stop it!
警♥察♥ 别动!
Police, don't fuckin' move!
立刻举起手来!
Put your hands up right now!
中心
Central.
10-13 男性罪犯
10-13, male perp.
可能有武器
Possibly armed.
让我看见你的手!
Let me see your hands!
请求增援
Send more units.
我说把你的手亮出来!
I said show me your hands!
举起手来!
Put 'em up!
我说快他妈的举起手来!
I said put your fuckin' hands up!
就是这样 很好 很容易
That's it, nice and easy.
别乱动
No sudden moves.
你的右手
Your right hand.
给我看你的右手
Show me the right hand.