欢迎回到节目
Welcome back to the program.
如果你刚打开电视 现在是现场采访直播
If you're just tuning in, I'm sitting here live
迈尔斯县大屠♥杀♥的唯一幸存者
with the sole survivor of the Miles County Massacre,
大屠♥杀♥发生在一年前的今天
which occurred exactly one year ago today.
我做现场直播很多年了
I've worked on this show for many years
还从没有直接当面采访过
and I've never sat across from someone
像你这样的事情
who has a story to tell quite like yours.
再次感谢你抽出时间
Thank you again for taking the time
坐到这里跟我谈话
to sit down and speak with me.
这是我的荣幸
It's my pleasure.
刚才我们正说到
Now when we left off we were talking
你从昏迷中醒来的那一刻
about the moment you woke up from the coma.
你还记得当你第一次看到自己的脸时的反应吗?
Do you remember your initial reaction ?when you first saw your face?
是的
Yes.
你愿意和我们分享一下吗?
Would you like to share that with us?
我真希望我是死了
I wished I was dead.
你现在还这么想吗?
Do you still feel that way?
人们都被我的外表所吓到
People are frightened by the way that I look,
尤其是小孩
especially children.
我真的很难面对这些
And it's really difficult for me to deal with that,
也就只能隔离了
so isolation is ideal.
那现在攻击你的凶手怎么样了?
Now what about your attacker,
据说那人被认为是一个艺术小丑
a man identified only as Art the Clown?
关于他的死亡现在还有很多争议
There's a lot of controversy surrounding his supposed death.
当局发表声明说
The authorities issued a statement claiming
他的尸体在县停尸房♥不见了
that his body disappeared from the county coroner's office
就在袭击发生的第二天早上
the morning after the attack.
他死了
He's dead.
我看到了的
I saw it happen.
你看过了吗?
Did you watch it?
噢 我的天 我还以为她要袭击我呢
Oh my God, I thought she was going to attack me.
我的心一直砰砰地跳
My heart was pounding the entire time.
恩 如果你觉得她在电视上看起来很糟糕
Yeah well, if you think she looks that bad on television,
想像一下 她就坐在离你两英尺远的地方
imagine what she looks like sitting two feet away from you.
我都不知道我什么时候会吐
I thought I was going to gag at one point.
宝贝 答应我一件事
Babe, do me a favor.
如果有一天我也那样 你得保证
If I ever look like that, promise me
你会把我从痛苦中解救出来
you'll put me out of my misery.
你以为我在开玩笑?
You think I'm kidding?
我自己来
I'll do it myself.
是的 汤姆说得到早上我们才能知道
Yeah, Tom said we won't know until the morning.
不过他认为收视率会大幅上升
But he thinks the ratings are going to go up big time.
就是这样
Exactly.
我们终于找到了成功的方式
We've finally figured out the formula for success,
无面的受害人和处于危险中的主持人
faceless victims and a host in jeopardy.
是的 看下个月 它会
Yeah, watch next month, it's going
被叫做“莫妮卡的恐怖之屋”
to be called Monica's House of Horrors.
该死
Shit.
嘿 我一会给你回电♥话♥好吗?
Hey, can I call you back?
我已经有50个未接电♥话♥了
I have like 50 people calling me.
好吧
Okay.
好的 我也爱你
Alright, love you too.
再见
Bye.
喂?
Hello?
汤姆?
Tom?
我觉得我只是扭伤了脚踝
I think I just twisted my ankle.
道恩 真的吗?
Dawn, really?
顺便说一下 非常感谢
Thanks a lot, by the way.
感谢什么?
For what?
保证你今晚不会有大♥麻♥烦
Promising you weren't gonna get shit faced tonight.
男人们不停给我买♥♥酒喝
Guys kept buying me drinks.
如果大家觉得我很性感 那我也没有办法
I can't help it if people find me interesting.
当然
Yeah.
你肯定在想他们想要什么
Definitely your mind that they were after.
你给谁发短♥信♥?
Who are you texting?
不关你的事
None of your business.
你把你电♥话♥给了那个混♥蛋♥ 是吗?
You gave that asshole your number, didn't you?
噢 我的天 你羡慕嫉妒恨了吧
Oh my god, you're so jealous.
什么?
Of what?
那家伙和五个女的在勾搭
That kid was talking to like five other girls.
噢 别那么犯贱了
Oh, stop being such a bitch.
快上车
Just get in the car.
噢 你不能开车
Oh, you are not driving.
我没事
I'm fine.
把钥匙给我
Give me the keys.
把钥匙给我
Give me the keys.
道恩 我今晚还不想找死
Dawn, I don't feel like dying tonight.
真的?
Really?
我们现在这么做合适吗?
Are we really gonna do this right now?
把钥匙给我
Give me the keys.
我要象猫一样抓住你
I'm gonna paw at you like a cat.
把钥匙给我
Give me what I want.
好 好 好 好的
Okay, okay, okay, okay.
你来开车
You drive.
谢谢
Thank you.
我有点上火
I'm fucking lit.
不过如果我吃点东西的话 我就能开车了 好吗?
But if I get something to eat, I can drive us, okay?
有个地方很晚也开门 我们可以去清醒一下
There's a place that's open late, we can sober up.
你是说吃点东西?
Did you say food?
我说吃的
I said food.
你知道那个地方 就是那里 快来
You know the place, it's right there, come on.
好 好 好
Okay, okay, okay.
只要再给我一分钟
Just like give me one minute.
我靠
Fuck me.
就一分钟 真的
Like one minute, for real.
道……
D.
道……
D.
什么?
What?
看
Look.
天哪
Holy shit.
是的 这一点也不好玩
Yeah, that's not funny.
我要尖叫
I'm about to scream.
嘿 帅哥
Hey, handsome.
道恩 省省吧
Dawn, cut it out.
我的朋友想要你的电♥话♥号♥码
My friend wants your number.
我要杀了你
I'm gonna fucking kill you.
去买♥♥吃的去
Come buy us dinner.
住手
Stop.
他妈的闭嘴
Just shut the fuck up.
什么?
Or what?
也许他可以开车带我们回家
Maybe he'll drive us home.
对不起 她喝醉了
I'm sorry, she's drunk.
我们走
Let's go.
快点
Come on.
我们快走
Let's just go.
噢 对?
Oh yeah?
你穿好衣服了?
You get dressed up?
噢 你真♥他♥妈♥的恶心
Oh, you're a sick fuck.
我要去哪里?
Where am I gonna go?
回我老婆那里?
Back to my wife?
一样的垃圾
Same shit.
也许再呆2个小时?
Maybe another two hours?
好的
Alright.
好的 拜拜
Alright, bye.
操
Great.
呃
Ugh.
这是我尿得时间最长的一次
That was the longest piss I have ever taken.
感谢你跟我说这些
Thank you for sharing that.
这个家伙想让我现在去他的公♥寓♥约会
This guy wants me to meet him at his apartment right now.
什么乱七八糟的
What a shocker.