她身体里这么多东西是怎么活下来的
How is she even alive with all this stuff in her?
我保证警报器会响 老兄
Expect a big ping, brother.
我的全身就是一件武器
My whole body's a weapon.
留着给女士讲去吧
Save it for the ladies.
抱歉 金属髋骨
Sorry. Metal hip.
两次阿富汗驻派
Two tours in Afghanistan.
好的 感谢你为国家效力
All right. Thank you for your service.
康纳
Connor.
莎拉·康纳
Sarah Connor.
我是里格比警官
I'm Officer Rigby.
幸会
It's an honor.
知道吗
Guess what.
你很有名
You're famous.
我们这里抓到的名人可不多
And we don't get a lot of famous around here.
走吧
Let's go.
你有自己的单人牢房♥
You belong in your own private cage.
我也想去
I want to go, too!
抓住她
Catch her!
我允许你们看我的私处了吗
Did I say you can look at my private parts?
新来的囚犯都被关在哪
Where do they take the new prisoners?
应该叫被拘留者 我们...
They're called detainees and we...
他们被送到了最南边的扣押区 等待审核...
They're taken to the south end holding area for processing...
谢谢
Thanks.
火警
这边走 女士
Right this way, ma'am.
我们的高级居住区在二楼
Our senior living section is on the second floor.
格雷丝 格雷丝
Grace! Grace!
-你还好吗 -他来了 我们得走了
- You okay? - He's here. We gotta go.
回来 大家都回来
Get back! Everybody, get back!
快点
Come on.
上去
Get in!
我们得走了
We gotta go.
莎拉来了 她来了
There's Sarah. She's coming.
-没时间了 -什么
- There's no time. - What?
不 我不会丢下她
No! I'm not leaving her!
达妮
Dani!
莎拉 快跑
Sarah, run!
-莎拉 带上她 -上去
- Sarah, get her! - Get in!
达妮 你需要明白
Dani, you need to understand something.
你不能再做这样的傻事了
You can't do stupid shit like that.
你不能拿自己的命冒险
You cannot put yourself at risk.
-他本会杀了莎拉 -那不重要
- He would have killed Sarah. - That doesn't matter!
你什么时候才会明白
When are you gonna get it?
如果你活不下来 所有人都会死
Everybody dies if you don't make it.
她说得对
She's right.
什么
What?
你们好
Hey there, fellas.
你们都是来看闹剧的吗
Y'all come to see the shitshow?
到底发生了什么
What the hell happened here?
被拘留者趁机逃脱 打开了所有的牢房♥
Detainee got loose, unlocked all the cages,
发生了混乱
just chaos from there.
不瞒你说
I don't mind tellin' you,
刚才五分钟里我把这辈子的祈祷都做了
I prayed more in five minutes than I have my whole life.
明白了
Heard that.
打听一下 你们知道哪能搞到直升机吗
Say, you boys know where I can get my hands on a chopper?
我们在坐标上方
We're over the coordinates.
距离一公里处着陆
Land a klick short.
卡尔窗饰
我们从不让你空窗
卡尔吗 这就是你的计划
So, Carl? That's the plan?
卡尔就是那个神秘发信人
Carl's the mystery texter.
不
No!
不
No!
莎拉·康纳
Sarah Connor.
莎拉
Sarah!
我要杀了你 我要杀了你
I'll kill you! I'll kill you!
你♥他♥妈♥在做什么
What the fuck are you doing?
-把枪给我 -不
- Let me have it! - No.
莎拉 你得冷静下来
Sarah, you need to calm down.
那东西杀了约翰
That thing killed John!
-是真的吗 -是
- Is that true? - Yes.
但我不是你想的那样
But I'm not what you think I am.
我要杀了你 你这混♥蛋♥
I'll kill you, you motherfucker!
莎拉 莎拉
Sarah, Sarah.
-要是这个人能帮我们 -他不是人类
- If this man can help us... - Not a man.
是终结者
A Terminator.
朝他脸上来一枪 看看他身体里什么
Shoot him in the face and see what's underneath!
我不在乎他是什么
I don't care what he is!
拜托了
Please.
-所以你是 -对
- So you're a... - Yes.
生化人系统101型
Cyberdyne Systems Model 101.
我能问问你的身份吗
May I ask what you are?
不能
No.
莎拉
Sarah?
我一张约翰的照片都没有
I don't have a photograph of John.
我从没拍过
I never took any.
我以为
I thought that...
如果他们不知道他的样貌
they couldn't find him...
就无法找到他
if they didn't know what he looked like.
但我现在快忘了他的长相了
But now I'm forgetting his face.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
为什么那姑娘被盯上了
So why is the girl targeted?
你不用知道
You don't need to know.
起码告诉我你是怎么找到我的吧
Well, can you at least tell me how you found me?
谁给你的坐标
Who gave you that?
谢谢
Thanks.
-请坐下 -废话少说
- Please sit down. - Cut the shit.
不错的一家
Nice family.
她也是终结者吗
She a Terminator, too?
那是你的终结者小孩吗
That's your little Terminator kid?
他叫马特奥
His name is Mateo.
我杀死约翰几个月后
I met his mother, Alicia,
遇到了马特奥的母亲艾丽西亚
a few months after I killed John.
你不准提他的名字
Oh, you don't get to say his name.
永远不准
Ever.
她的丈夫虐打她
Her husband had beaten her.
企图杀了她儿子
He was trying to kill her child.
她无处可去
She had nowhere to go.
照顾这个家庭给了我生活目标
Caring for this family gave me purpose.
没有目标 我们就什么也不是
'Cause without purpose, we are nothing.
感人的故事 你到底想说什么
Touching story. Does it have a point?
抚养我的儿子 马特奥时
While raising Mateo, my son,
我开始理解我从你那里夺走了什么
I began to understand what I had taken from you.
什么 你逐渐生出了良心
Wait. You grew a conscience?
差不多的东西吧 对
The equivalent of one, yes.
它是个潜入者
It's an infiltrator.
它在撒谎
It's lying.
我的任务完结后 就没有别的指令了
When my mission was completed, there were no further orders.
因此在二十年间 我不断地学习
So for 20 years, I kept learning
如何变得更像人类
how to become more human.
那些信息呢
So what about the texts?
时间错位一旦发生
When chronal displacement occurs
在错位事件之前
there's a shockwave through time
会出现一道时间上可测量的震荡波
measurable before the event.
这是方法 不是原因
That's how, not why.
为了给你目标 莎拉
To give you purpose, Sarah.
我想这样你儿子的死就有意义了
I thought it would bring meaning to your son's death.
你知道怎样让我儿子的死有意义吗
You know what would give meaning to his death?
不 莎拉
No, Sarah!
这将很难对艾丽西亚解释
This will be very hard to explain to Alicia.
它是个终结者
It's a Terminator!
而我们正在同一个终结者开战
电影精选列表