还是到后面房♥间
get me hot all under the collar and take me into the back room
脱♥光♥了衣服打手♥枪♥?
for an overpriced hand job?
如果是这样 我的回答是 去你的
'Cause if it is, the answer's no, fuck off.
不够绅士喔
You are no gentleman.
但是你 不一样...
But you, on the other hand...
我是康妮喔(兔子) 欢迎 要找什么呢?
I'm Conejo. Welcome. What is it you seek?
我们约了人
We're here to meet someone.
谁呢? - 不知道
Who? - We don't know.
干什么的?
About what?
不知道 - 喂!
We don't know. - Oy!
你要找的是邦妮(也是兔子) 跟我来
You need to see Bunny. Follow me.
邦妮呢?
So where's this Bunny then, eh?
会看到的
You'll see.
康妮喔
Conejo.
好美的名字
What a beautiful name.
应该是 "瀑布"或"日落"的意思
I bet it means "waterfall" or "sunset"
还是那种异国情调的意思
or something exotic like that.
就是 "兔子" 猪头
It means "rabbit," tit.
喔 对喔
Oh, yeah.
老弟 罩子放亮点
Get your head in the fucking game, mate.
别扯我他妈的后腿
You're becoming a fucking liability.
别让我还要去处理扯后腿
And part of my job is to dispose of fucking liabilities.
你说什么我扯后腿?
What do you mean, I've become a fucking liability?
邦妮上场!
It's Bunny!
闭嘴 - 我们是来玩的
Shut up. - We all play the game.
闭嘴 看着她
Shut up. Look at her.
天啊 地啊 妈呀
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
是吗? 让你知道怎么玩
Yeah? I'll show you game.
你就是响当当的邦妮吗?
Yeah, are you the famous Bunny?
没礼貌
How abrupt.
我可不是来闲聊交流
Well, I'm not here for conversation or culture.
我是来问话的
I'm here for information.
可以的话顺便跳支艳舞
Maybe a filthy lap dance, if I can get one.
那你来对地方了 文森
Then you're in the right place, Vincent.
你怎么知道我的名字?
How do you know my name?
金发女!(其实不是)
Bottle blonde!
你怎么会在这?
What the fucking hell are you doing here?
讨生活啊
Girl's got to eat.
有没地方可以谈谈?
Is there somewhere we can go and talk?
那要看 你有什么给我?
That depends. Have you got something for me?
最好一个满满钞票的信封袋
I was thinking more of an envelope stuffed with money.
这该可以为我跳支艳舞了吧
Now, I bet that's gonna buy me a few filthy lap dances.
说不定还超过喔
Probably a lot more than that.
来找找吧
Come and find out.
你们俩 下兔子洞吧(爱丽丝梦游记)
Both of you, down the rabbit hole.
越来越有戏喔
Curiouser and curiouser.
我的人 兄弟
They're with me, boys.
被叫到这...却真不知为何...
We've been sent here... we don't know why...
来见你
to see you, apparently.
跟你要点东西
You're supposed to give us something,
为什么不要干脆
though why you couldn't have given it to us
在咖啡店当面交给我们
at the pissin' cafe is way beyond me.
然后走人 难道还有计划吗?
Then we leave.
就酱
So.
就酱?
So?
我只负责传话
Look, I'm just the middleman.
就当我是个兔女郎
Think of me as a half-naked waitress
为了小费从某个派对
delivering goods from one anonymous party
送东西到另一个派对
to another anonymous party for a fee.
或许不该这样说 文森
Or slightly less anonymous in your case, Vincent.
这样见面是怎样? - 不知道
What's the combination? - No idea.
如果没见面这公事包又怎样?
Well, what good's a briefcase if we ain't got the combination?
不知道
No idea.
或许连见面都不用
Huh. Doesn't even need a combination.
谢啦 邦妮小姐 我们这就走人
Thank you, Miss Bunny. We'll be on our way.
等等
Hang on.
你有点不一样 金发女
There's something different about you, bottle blonde.
要是没有吊带裤♥袜♥加乳♥沟♥
Besides my stocking suspenders, plunging cleavage,
还有满脸七仔妆呢?
and full face of harlot's makeup?
对 对 除了那个
Yeah, yeah, besides that.
文斯 该走啦
Time to go, Vince.
等等
No.
走之前给我跳支艳舞
I want my lap dance first before I go anywhere.
如果你坚持
I'm ready if you are.
那就不麻烦你了
I'll let the dog see the rabbit.
走了啦 文斯 表演结束了
Let's go, Vince. Floor show's over.
还是赶快送你们出去吧?
Let me show you chaps the quick way out, shall I?
不管怎样 我就要看到你跳
I'm gonna get that filthy lap dance off of you, bottle blonde,
金发女
one way or another.
帅哥 快点再来光顾喔
Come back again soon, handsome.
阿福?
Alfred?
我会让你看光光
I'll even show you my tail.
但别再带他来了
Don't bring him.
哇
Wow.
喔 你嘛差不多点
Oh, Jesus Christ.
只不过闻到七仔香水就以为人家爱上你
One sniff of a whore's perfume, you think you're in love.
我只是哇
I mean wow.
这样比女服生还好看
She looked better as a waitress.
哇!
Wow!
你还真娘 知道吗?
You really are a twat, you know that?
我现在也只能等
It's the waiting that's doing me in.
就是 呃...
Just, um...
呆坐着等到停止呼吸
sitting around, waiting to stop breathing.
我妈在火灾中死掉
My mom went in a house fire.
应该不会光在那等吧
No waiting around there, I suppose.
抱歉 - 不会 你才不会抱歉
I'm sorry. - No, you're not.
你根本就是自私
You are utterly self-involved at the moment,
只顾自己
completely wrapped up in yourself.
没这么糟吧 我只不过自己要死
Steady on. Just 'cause I'm on my way out
并不代表我是个混♥蛋♥
doesn't mean I've turned into a complete bastard.
怎么不?
Why not?
这是你的权利
It's your prerogative.
这是你唯一的希望
That is your hard-won silver lining.
不太明白
I don't follow.
好 我是这么以为
Okay, well, think of it this way.
这是道义上的交代(后事)
It's moral carte blanche.
没人管得了你
It's an open invitation to anarchy.
你可以在所剩的时间
You can spend your last days on Earth
做想做的事
doing whatever you want.
尬七仔
Rape away.
看你有多少能耐
Smite to your heart's content.
烧杀掳虐让血流成河
Pillage the precinct till the gutters run red,
放心去做
and none of it will matter
因为你星期天就要死了
because you'll be dead by Sunday.
放手去疯!
So go nuts!
也可以到钟楼上往下扫射
You know, dry roasted, sniper in the clock tower nuts.
你童年怎么了?
Did something happen to you as a child?
你是说我娘死在火灾之外吗?
Besides my mother dying in agony in a blazing inferno?
喔 抱歉啦 真是...
Oh, I am so sorry. That was...
不用 继续揭我疮疤
Don't apologize. Rub my nose in it.
来抢我啊!
Come on, pillage me!
抱歉 这会会太调皮?
Sorry. Was that a bit naughty?
你拇指怎么了?
What happened to your thumb?
喔 这个
Oh, that.
训练自♥制♥力
An exercise in self-control.
那就好
Ah. It went well then.
听我说 重点的是
Look, all I'm saying is
现在是你为所欲为的
this seems like a really good opportunity
绝佳时机
to do whatever the hell you want.
我只想在这悠闲喝咖啡
Well, what if I want to mope around in all-night cafes,
电影精选列表