不全是香槟和妓♥女♥这些美事了
It's not all champagne and hooker blowjobs.
没有冒犯的意思
No offence.
卡洛斯 罗德里格斯先生 求求你
Carlos. Mr Rodriguez, please.
嗯-哼? - 你想知道什么?
Mmm-hmm? - What do you want from me?
我怎么才能联♥系♥到他?
How can I get in touch with him?
他失联了
He's off-radar.
一旦任何人知道他回到了英国
The moment anyone knows he's back in the UK,
他就重回通缉名单榜首了
he'll be back on the most wanted list.
噢 是的 是的
Oh, yes, yes.
他确实说过这些事 哦 探戈一号♥身份 对吧?
He did say something about this, uh, Tango One status, right?
他不会跟你说这个的
He wouldn't have told you that.
但是 我认识的人告诉了我 不可思议吧 哈?
And yet, somehow I know. Weird, huh?
那你怎么和他联♥系♥?
So, how could you get in touch with him,
比如说 你处于绝境之中 像现在这样?
say, if you were in a desperate situation, like this one?
不可能
It's impossible.
说吧 多伊尔
Come on, Doyle.
你会做得更好的
You can do better than that.
我有一个号♥码
I've got a number.
号♥码
A number.
这样才对嘛
Now we're talking.
有趣
Interesting.
我相信你还有很多地址吧
And I'm sure you have a lot of addresses here as well.
卡洛斯 如果你能...
Carlos, if you just...
就让我给他打电♥话♥问清楚 - 等等
Just let me call him and sort it out. - But wait.
如果我拿着你的手♥机♥
If I have your phone,
那为什么我他妈还需要你?
why the hell do I need you then?
扔在水里
En agua.
不 不 等等 求求你
No, no. Wait. Please.
不 不 卡洛斯 求求你
No. No. Carlos, please.
不
No.
那么...
So...
接下来是什么呢? 嗯?
What is it going to be? Hmm?
深喉
Deep throat
还是淹死?
or deep end?
多伊尔 还是我
Doyle, it's me again.
给我回电♥话♥
Call me back.
嗨
Hi.
嗨 爸爸
Hi, Dad.
到底...
What...
让我先说
Let me speak first.
你吸毒多长时间了?
How long have you been taking drugs?
我... 这没什么啊
I... It's nothing.
只是... - 多久了?
It's just... - How long?
其实那是我的第一次
That was, like, my first time.
别骗我 佐伊
Don't lie to me, Zoe.
我在你房♥间里找到了这些
I found these in your room.
从上次见过你后 你可是体重大减
And you've lost a lot of weight since I saw you last.
你还记得上次是什么时候吗?
You remember when that was?
我知道我一直不是世界上最伟大的父亲
I know I haven't been the greatest father in the world,
但你知道我为什么不能留在英国
but you know why I can't be in the UK.
可是 如果你愿意你还是可以来的 就像现在
And yet, you can be here if you choose. Like now.
我是来处理问题的 现在也得处理你的问题
To sort this mess out, and now it seems to sort you out, too.
我很好 - 别 你看上去并不好
I'm fine. - Well, you don't look it,
我准备好好给你清洁清洁
and I'm going to get you clean.
你不能这样一露面就做这个
You can't just show up and do this.
这是我的生活 是你留给我的
This is my life, and you left it.
我把你留在这里 让你和妈妈在一起
I left you here, with your mum,
好让你上完私立中学
so you could finish private school.
哦呵
Oh-ho.
又一个惊喜
Another surprise.
请告诉我你还在上学
Please tell me you're still at school.
我上学期退学了
I quit last term.
上学枯燥 而且妈妈说上学不重要
It was boring, and Mum said it didn't matter.
噢 她这样说?
Oh, did she?
有人打算什么时候告诉我吗?
When was anyone going to tell me?
哈 学校还在找我要钱
Huh. Well, the school is still charging me.
我见过的最大的骗子
Biggest crooks I've ever come across.
嘿 别碰这些
Hey, clean and dry.
伏特加
Vodka.
妈妈在哪儿?
Where's Mum?
她跟人跑了
She did a runner.
我想她没有跟你提过什么吧
I don't suppose she mentioned anything to you?
我上次见她 也没有要再见的意思
It wasn't that kind of goodbye when I saw her last.
你打算怎么办? 找到他们揍他一顿?
What are you going to do? Hunt them down and fuck him up?
如果他幸运的话
If he's lucky.
别诅咒 你知道我不喜欢那样
And don't swear. You know I don't like it.
嘿!
Hey!
我♥操♥ 你看上去又年轻了 唐先生
Fuck me. You look younger, Mr D.
我♥操♥ 你看上去又大了 佐伊
Fuck me. You look older, Zoe.
我比你上次见我的时候大
I am older since you last saw me.
同意 不过也没有那么大 啊?
Aye, not that fucking old, eh?
难怪他要我帮你戒掉毒瘾
No wonder he wants me to make you go cold turkey.
等等 什么? 你要让你以前的恶棍老朋友来照看我?
Wait. What? You're getting one of your old gangster friends to take care of me?
真是称职的家长 爸爸 - 佐伊 就今天一天
Good parenting, Dad. - Zoe, it's just for today.
有件非常紧急的生意需要我去摆平
I've got some serious business I need to put to rest,
然后你就是我的当务之急
then you become my priority.
又来了 我在你的当务之急名单里排名最后
Once again, I'm way down the list of priorities.
佐伊
Zoe.
我认为你给我付的钱不够 这事有点恐怖
I don't think you're paying me enough. This is going to be horrors.
我很感激
I appreciate it.
把她带到乡下看管起来
Take her to the lockup in the countryside.
不要考虑她的态度
And don't take any of her attitude.
你还好吗 唐先生? 听起来你手头上有很多事情
Are you okay, Mr D? It sounds like you've got a lot on your hands.
你知道的越少越好
The less you know, the better.
那你保重 - 同意
You take care. - Aye.
很高兴见到你
It's good to see you.
只因为你的时间是要我付费的
Only because you're billing me for your time.
啊
Ah.
你了解多少?
How much do you know?
一无所知
Nothing.
了如指掌
Everything.
我可以告诉你的是 有一个大人物
But I can tell you that there is a Mr Big,
从南美来的
from South America,
他来伦敦这里找你
who is coming here for you, in London.
你确定? - 当然了
You know this for sure? - Of course.
在这一行做生意 我必须得确定
In this line of business, I need to be sure.
我妻子和会计
My wife and accountant.
我知道
I know.
我意思是
I mean,
谁愿意他们的妻子 嗯...
who would want to lose their wife to, uh...
献身于一个会计?
Well, to an accountant?
他们都清楚我在找他们
They'll know I'm looking for them,
我需要尽快找到他们
so I need them found fast.
你是想永远不再见到他们还是要和他们聊聊?
Do you never want to see them again or just have conversation?
都要 - 什么顺序?
Both. - In which order?
你确定吗? 至于你的妻子
Are you sure? Regarding your wife.
警♥察♥会怀疑的
The police will suspect.
他们会因为其它事情盯上你的 你应该意识到这一点
It will be something else they can get you on. You do realise that.
我不管
I don't care.
我能让他苦不堪言 也能让他痛快了断 你决定
I can make it painful, or I can make it quick. You decide.
不
No.
我知道我想怎么做
I know how I want it done.
啊他在这儿 收到了你的讯息
There he is. Got your message.
这位是? - 杰米·富勒顿
This is? - Jamie Fullerton.
消息灵通的一个小伙
Finger-on-the-pulse kind of chap.
他知道圈内所有的快手买♥♥家
He knows all the quick buyers in the business.
莫里 我让你帮我把这些画作出手
Maury, I asked you to shift these paintings.
请别告诉我你已经大肆宣传我在找快手买♥♥家
Please don't tell me you've been broadcasting I need quick buyers.
不 不 不 听着 听着
No, no, no. Listen, listen.
现在的市场和你当初买♥♥的时候不一样了
The market isn't the same as when you bought them.
电影精选列表