唐纳文先生?
Mr. Donovan?
我第一次来这里的时候
When I first came here,
就想 "这里比伦敦清静多了"
I thought, "This is more peaceful than London."
田园般悠静
idyllic.
真是漂亮
Just beautiful.
该你走了
It's your move.
正打算走
I'm making it.
然后我意识到...
Then I realised...
所有这些 并不算极好的风景
All this, it's not a great view.
只不过是海与天而已
It's just sea and sky.
原以为是天堂 其实只是监狱
What I thought was paradise was actually a prison.
不是我逃离伦敦
I hadn't escaped London.
而是我被流放了
I'd been exiled.
我♥干♥掉了你的皇后
I've taken your queen.
很悲伤地发现
And I was sad to discover
在这里也有人想干掉我
there were also people here wanting to bring me down.
该你了 埃文
Your move, Evan.
什么事这么开心?
Why so cheerful?
那是... 那是我的事情
That's... That's my affair.
说到事情 她多大了?
And speaking of affairs, how old is she?
二十
Twenty.
十四
Fourteen.
是啊 是啊 她虽然年龄小 可是她
Yeah. Yeah, she's young, but she's
早熟啊 你知道
very mature, you know.
不是你想的那样 - 她还是个孩子
It's not what you think. - She's a child.
他们知道吗?
Do they know?
你的幕僚?
Your handler?
或者这只是掩人耳目而已 好让我相信你?
Or is this all part of your cover story to make you more believable to me?
你知道多长时间了?
How long have you known?
时间够长了
Long enough.
你能想象为了接近你这个混♥蛋♥我都经历了什么吗?
Can you imagine what I've been through to get close to you bastards?
你花了多长时间?
How long it's taken?
可是 你在浪费你的时间
Well, you've wasted your time.
不 搞定了著名的唐纳文不算是浪费时间
No, not if I get the great Donovan.
你收集到足够的证据了吗?
Have you gathered enough evidence yet?
去他妈的证据
Fuck evidence.
我现在就杀了你
I'm just going to kill you.
书面材料怎么办?
What about the paperwork?
没有 你知道他们以前试过那种方法
Nah. You know they've tried that route before.
所以你是宁愿残忍♥地杀我而不愿采取合法的手段了?
So you would rather kill me in cold blood than do things legally?
我讨厌书面材料
I hate paperwork.
一切后果都是你活该
You deserve everything coming to you.
安迪·哈撒韦
Andy Hathaway.
你一直是个淘气的小子
You've been a naughty boy.
非常淘气的小子
A very naughty boy.
多伊尔?
Doyle?
多伊尔 他妈的...
Doyle, what the fu...
你为什么叫我安迪?
Why are you calling me Andy?
是啊 是啊 我们都以为你叫道格
Yeah. Yeah, we all thought you were called Doug.
你甚至看上去都像道格
You even look like a Doug.
但你一直假装是我们的人
But you've only been pretending to be one of us.
你♥他♥妈♥到底在说什么? 唐纳文在哪?
What the fuck are you talking about? Where's Donovan?
唐纳文先生让我跟你聊一小会
Mr Donovan has asked me to have a wee chat with you.
多伊尔 听着
Doyle, look,
不管你♥他♥妈♥的认为我♥干♥了什么 快他妈的告诉我
whatever the fuck you think I've done, just fucking tell me,
因为我需要... 我需要一个解释 好吗?
'cause there'll be... There'll be a fucking explanation, right?
你见识过这些东西都能干什么吗 安迪?
Do you ever see what one of these can do to a man, Andy?
我没有亲手做过 到目前还没有
I've not done it myself, not yet.
但我看到过手指头 脚趾头 指甲被拨了出来
But I've seen fingers, toes, nails pulled out.
我甚至见过有人的眼珠被这个工具挖了出来 安迪
I've even seen someone pull an eye out with one of these, Andy.
行行好 别他妈再叫我安迪了 我名字不叫安迪
All right, stop fucking calling me Andy. My name's not Andy.
你还记得告诉我们你很久以前碰到的那个小子吗?
Do you remember telling us about that guy you met way back,
那个帮我们到这儿送货的小子?
who was shipping for us out of here?
埃文 他怎么了?
Evan. What about him?
怎么了 你绝不会相信的 可后来证明他是个缉毒刑♥警♥
Well, you'll never believe it, but it turns out he was a narc.
卧底 告密者
Undercover. A snitch.
什么?
What?
你是当真? - 省省吧 安迪
Are you serious? - Spare it, Andy.
我不知道
I had no idea.
是你带埃文来的 你当然知道
You brought Evan in. You knew.
我以我母亲的性命发誓 我他妈不知道
I swear on my mother's life, I had no fucking idea.
那我们来看看其它小事情
So we started looking at other little things,
到处跟人说你
speaking to people here and there, about you.
这是胡说
This is bollocks.
因为这些小事情才能说明大道理 不是吗 安迪?
'Cause it's the little things that count, isn't it, Andy?
不 不 是埃文 肯定是他在搅混水
No. No, it's Evan. He must have been stirring.
所有那些小事情...
All of those wee little things...
别傻了
Don't be silly.
...加起来就是一件... - 不要
...add up to one... - Don't.
...大事情!
...big thing!
我们只想知道你跟谁说了
We just want to know who you've been talking to.
亲爱的上帝 求你了 - 上帝?
Dear God, please. - God?
他也清楚你就是犹大
He knows you're a Judas as well.
所以你就别装了 嗯?
So you can drop the act, eh?
我们都知道了
We know everything.
好吧 多伊尔
All right, Doyle.
你现在要杀了我吗?
You gonna kill me now?
如果这事由我决定 你这个两面三刀 背后捅人...
Well, if it were up to me, you two-faced, backstabbing...
...该死的卧底
...undercover fuck,
我会把你摁在水下
I'd hold you underwater
一直等你呼吸的最后一个气泡浮出水面
and watch till your last breath bubbled to the surface.
但是
But
唐纳文先生猜想你喜欢做一个外勤特工
Mr Donovan reckons you love being a field agent.
多伊尔 别干傻事
Doyle, don't be silly.
给我找唐纳文 让我跟他谈
Just get me Donovan. Let me talk to him.
设想...
Imagine...
设想如果你突然身体受伤
Imagine if you were suddenly impaired physically.
你就不得不从事办公室工作了 不是吗?
You'd have to take a desk job, wouldn't you?
就让我跟他谈吧 让我跟他谈
Just let me talk to him. Let me talk to him.
就让我跟他谈吧 就让我跟他谈吧
Just let me talk to him. Just let me talk to him.
对于你这样的人来说那就跟判了徒刑一样
And that would be like a prison sentence for someone like you.
给我找唐纳文 给我找唐纳文
Just get me Donovan. Just get me Donovan.
给我找唐纳文 不
Get me Donovan. No.
听着 我以前可没干过这个活
Now, I've not done this before,
所以如果我♥干♥得不好你可要原谅我
so you'll have to forgive me if I fuck it up.
安迪 最后一位曾设法接近探戈一号♥的警♥察♥
Andy here's the last agent who managed to get even close to Tango One.
接近唐纳文
To Donovan.
他是我们培养出来的最好警♥察♥ 而且我们差点...
He's the best we ever produced. And we almost...
差点抓住那个王八蛋
Fucking almost had the bastard.
他最后一笔大生意谈判的过程我都和他一起
I was with him when his last really big deal went through.
三千万美元
$30 million.
然后我带了我们一个人加入
Then I brought someone in who was on our side,
可是 嗯 他搞砸了
but, um, he fucked up.
唐纳文似乎能发现我们派去的任何一个人
Donovan seems to be able to just spot anyone we set against him.
所以我们需要改变策略 我们也要变得卑鄙
So we need to change our tactics. We need to get dirty.
我们需要你签字认同
And we need your sign-off on this.
听着 很抱歉我不会给你们做一个PPT演讲
Look, I'm sorry I'm not going to give you a PowerPoint presentation,
但是所有这些都不能是官方的
but none of this can be official.
唐纳文到处都有关系
Donovan has connections everywhere.
我完蛋了 唐纳文毁了我的人生计划
Now, I'm fucked. Donovan's ruined my life plan.
我也非常愿意毁掉他的
I'd really like to ruin his.
那么 这个新计划是什么?
So, what's this new approach?
我们必须从每个角度去攻击唐纳文
We need to attack Donovan from every angle.
我们可以使用美人计
We need to honey-trap him with a mistress,
找人去骗他妻子或女儿
get someone to start fucking his wife or his daughter.
派人做他的清洁工 司机
Someone to be his cleaner, his chauffeur.
派人进入他的法律团队 会计团队
Someone in his legal team, accounts.
派他相信的人进入安保 总有一个人会成功
Someone he trusts in security. One of them will pay off.
你需要多长时间?
How long do you need?
不过 这些目标不容易找到
Well, these targets are going to be tough to find,
电影精选列表