我只需要拿到那把步♥枪♥ .
I just need to get that rifle.
把手给我 .
Give me your hand.
Why?
为什么?
你是个杀手,也是个幸存者 .
You're a killer and a survivor too.
非常厉害 .
A very good one.
手掌从不撒谎 .
The palms never lie.
人会撒谎,手掌不会 .
People lie, palms don't.
这是我女儿,米莱娜 .
This is my daughter, Milena.
背面有地址 .
The address is on the back.
如果我死了,你把这个给她看......
You show her this if I die-
No, no, no, no!
不,不,不,不!
You're not gonna die. - You find her.
你不会死的 . - 你去找她 .
不! - 帮她 .
No! - And help her.
钱,学校,一切 .
Money, school, everything.
I'm gonna get you out of this, okay?
我会带你离开这儿,好吗?
You take her away from here.
你带她离开这儿 .
求你 .
Please.
我会,会带你离开这儿 .
I'm gonna, I'm gonna get you outta here.
你不用这样说 .
You don't need to talk like this.
You just need to trust me.
你只需要相信我 .
我不是训练有素的军人
I'm not a trained soldier
你是 .
You are.
还有我女儿,
And my daughter
我女儿不能独自生存 .
my daughter cannot survive on her own.
明白吗?
Understand?
我帮你拿到枪 .
I help you get your gun.
你保证帮米莱娜 .
You promise to help Milena.
我保证 .
Promise.
不是用嘴说,而是在上帝面前用心
Not with words, but with your heart before God
让它成真 .
and make it real.
我在上帝面前保证
I promise before God
我会用我的一切保护她 .
that I will protect her with everything that I have.
但你会再次见到她 .
But you're gonna see her again.
好吗?
Okay?
我们会脱险的 .
We're gonna get out of this.
走,走!快,快!
Go, go! Move, move!
我他妈恨死狙击手了 .
I fucking hate snipers.
If you were a real man
如果你是真男人,
you'd look 'em in the eye when you kill 'em.
你会看着他们的眼睛杀人 .
I kill for my Milena.
我为我的米莱娜杀人 .
No! No!
不!不!
Mona. Mona.
莫娜 . 莫娜 .
你为啥那样做?为啥那样做?
Why did you do that? Why did you do that?
我让你跑了 . 我让你跑了 .
I told you to run. I told you to run.
我的小米莱娜 .
My little Milena.
What?
什么?
你现在要照顾她 .
You watch over her now.
给她更好的生活
Give her a better life
比我们好 .
than ours.
教她生存 .
Teach her to survive.
我做不到 .
I can't.
Have faith.
要有信念 .
手掌从不撒谎 .
The palms never lie.
Ken?
肯?
天哪,肯,我以为你死了 .
Jesus Christ, Ken, I thought you were dead.
No. No!
不 . 不!
停下! - 不!
Stop! - No!
停下! - 不!
Stop! - No!
Don't move me, man.
别动我,兄弟 .
别动我,兄弟 . - 来吧,兄弟 .
Don't move me, man. - Come on, bro.
We gotta go now.
我们得走了 .
不,我他妈腿动不了!
No, I can't move my fucking legs!
那混♥蛋♥打中了我的脊椎,兄弟 .
Fucker got me through the spine, man.
别动,别他妈动我,兄弟 .
Just don't move, fucking move me, man.
Okay. Okay. - I can't move.
好 . 好 . - 我动不了 .
好,好,好 .
Alright, alright, alright.
Okay, okay, okay.
好,好,好 .
好,我扶着你 .
Okay, I got ya.
Fuck!
操!
见鬼 .
Shit.
看看你,兄弟 . 嗯?
Look at you, bro. Yeah?
脊椎断了,他们也干不掉你 .
Shatter your spine, they can't get you.
你♥他♥妈♥真是个硬汉,兄弟 .
You're a fucking stud, man.
他妈的摇滚巨星!嗯?
Fucking rock star! Yeah?
你终于注意到了,兄弟 .
It's about time you noticed, man.
Yeah?
嗯?
Okay...
好……
为莫娜的事抱歉 .
Sorry about Mona.
她是个好女人 .
She was a good woman.
Yeah, she saved my life.
是啊,她救了我一命 .
嗯,我知道 .
Yeah, I know.
现在你有答案了,对吧?
Now you have your answer, don't you?
Answer to what?
什么答案?
为什么有人会为
Why someone would give their life
一个不值得的混♥蛋♥牺牲自己,嗯?
for some undeserving piece of shit, huh?
为了救他们爱的人,对吧?
To save someone they love, right?
嗯 .
Yeah.
You know what?
你知道吗?
我早就知道你会爱上
I always knew you'd fall
第一个跟你过夜的妓♥女♥ .
for the first hooker you spend the night with.
去你♥妈♥的♥ . 你幸好是个瘸子,对吧 .
Fuck you. You're lucky you're a cripple, right.
不然我他妈揍扁你 .
Otherwise, I'd beat your fucking ass for that.
Fuck!
操!
Fuck!
操!
拿这个 . - 不,不,兄弟 .
Take that. - No, no, man.
我们得走 . - 你♥他♥妈♥自己走 .
We're moving. - Fucking go without me.
No. No. - Just go.
不 . 不 . - 走吧 .
我不会丢下你 .
I'm not leaving you here.
你明白吗?
Do you understand me?
我他妈不会丢下你!
I'm not fucking leaving you here!
电梯、大厅、楼梯,
The elevator, the lobby, the stairs
到处都是全副武装的混♥蛋♥ .
all of it will be crawling with armed assholes.
你就他妈走吧,兄弟!
Just fucking go, man!
所以我们要固守阵地 .
That's why we're gonna fortify our position.
不,不!
No, no!
闭嘴......
Just shut up-
我们都知道我已经死定了 .
We both know I'm dead already.
如果我连硬都硬不起来,还不如死了 .
And if I can't get a hard on, I might as well be.
Fuck!
操!
好消息是,你说这些床单是对的 .
The good news is, you were right about these sheets.
真丝的 .
Real silk.
啥?又来贝鲁特那一套?
What? Beirut again?
你♥他♥妈♥开玩笑吧?
You fucking kidding me?
你就不能有点信心?
Would you just have a little faith?
信心?不,这行不通 .
Faith? No, it's not gonna work.
不!
No!
是塔玛拉 .
It's Tamara.
她是幕后黑手 .
She's behind this.
我知道,我知道 .
I know, I know.
你知道?
You know?
所以我才对你退休那么火大 .
That's why I was so heated at you retiring.
我早就感觉那贱婊我会让我有点 .
I had a hunch that bitch would pull something.
接电♥话♥ . 接 .
Answer it. Answer it.
嘿,塔姆,你还在招人吗?
Hey Tam, you still hiring?
看来你需要一支新队伍 .
Looks like you could use a new team.
肯,你还活着 .
Ken, you're still alive.
你比蟑螂还顽强,同样难杀 .
You're worse than a cockroach and just as hard to kill.
但不可能
But not impossible.
你真是个贱♥人♥
You're such a cunt.
恭喜你们,先生们
Well, congratulations, gentlemen.
电影精选列表