arrived on a raft a few days after.
他们都被一个在这个岛周围的
And they were both killed by a monster
怪物给杀了
that lives just off this island.
我没有证据来证明这一点
And there's nothing I can do to prove that.
在我人生中 我一直努力让别人相信我
For a lot of my life, I've struggled with being believed.
真♥相♥不总是有证据来证明的
The truth doesn't always come with a receipt.
有时我们只能用我们说的话来证明
Sometimes all we have is our word.
我没有办法向你证明
There's no way for me to show you
我能告诉你的事情
the things that I can tell you.
我能告诉你的是这有一个怪物
That there's a monster here
比我见过的所有男人都要高
taller than any man I've ever seen,
它在水里的速度是在陆地上的两倍
twice as fast in water as it is on land,
它流着黑色的血
and it bleeds black blood.
一周来 我一直在逃跑躲避他
For a week I've run from it and hid from it,
但现在我不会逃了
but not anymore.
如果你看到了这封信 那我残存的尸体
If you find this note, what's left of my body will either
不是在这座岛上就是被深埋
be on this island or deep in a hole
在西岸旁边的洞里
off the west shore.
我希望这封信能够让你相信我的故事
I hope this letter is enough for you to believe my story.
珍妮弗· 雷明
Jennifer Remming.
荒岛甜心
♪ 我曾来过这 ♪
♪ I've been here before ♪
♪ 恶魔在敲我的门 在敲我的门 ♪
♪ Demons knockin', knockin' at my door ♪
♪ 命悬一线 一步一步 ♪
♪ Hangin' from a wire, one step at a time ♪
♪ 惝恍迷离 ♪
♪ Losin' my mind ♪
♪ 如置身天堂 ♪
♪ I'm in heaven ♪
♪ 一切都变了 ♪
♪ Everything has changed ♪
♪ 流光溢彩 融入雨中 ♪
♪ Colors runnin', meltin' into rain ♪
♪ 忙碌于刀下逃生的日子 ♪
♪ Focus on the life drippin' from the knife ♪
♪ 给我一个信♥号♥♥ ♪
♪ Give me a sign ♪
♪ 我在天堂 ♪
♪ I'm in heaven ♪
♪ 不要轻易许愿 ♪
♪ Careful what you wish for ♪
♪ 从头再来 ♪
♪ And do it all over again ♪
♪ 从头再来 ♪
♪ Do it all over again ♪
♪ 从头再来 ♪
♪ Do it all over again ♪
♪ 再来一次 ♪
♪ All over again ♪
♪ 再来一次 ♪
♪ All over again. ♪
♪ 我一生都是害群之马 ♪
♪ Oh, all my life been a black sheep ♪
♪ 我一生都是黑键 ♪
♪ All my life been the black keys ♪
♪ 是的 我从不是个坏孩子 ♪
♪ True, I never really was a bad breed ♪
♪ 爸爸可能宁愿我是名运动员 ♪
♪ Daddy probably rather me an athlete ♪
♪ 天 那个黑鬼像出租车一样快 ♪
♪ Man, that nigga move like a taxi ♪
♪ 我一辈子都在后座 ♪
♪ All my life in the backseat ♪
♪ 你说生活有那么甜吗 ♪
♪ You talk about life, is it that sweet? ♪
♪ 这些目光都在注视着我 ♪
♪ All these eyes starin' at me ♪
♪ 我一直情绪低落 黑鬼 低调 低调 ♪
- ♪ I've been feelin' real low, nigga, low-key ♪ - ♪ Low-key ♪
♪ 一颗勇敢的心是多么脆弱 多么脆弱 ♪
♪ How a brave heart feelin' so weak? ♪ ♪ So weak ♪
♪ 护照上的纹身 无眠 无眠 ♪
♪ Tattoos on my passport, no sleep ♪ ♪ No sleep ♪
♪ 这就是你想要的 别哭 ♪
♪ This is what you asked for, don't weep ♪
♪ 不要抱怨 我将一直在这 ♪
♪ Don't whinge, man, I'm here and I won't leave ♪
♪ 我想做的只有写歌♥ 让树摇摆 ♪
♪ All I wanna do... make songs, blow trees ♪
♪ 我不说就是对自己不诚实 ♪
♪ Wouldn't be honest with myself if I don't speak ♪
♪ 所以我要表达出来 你懂得 ♪
♪ So I make the point to address 'em, man, you know me ♪
♪ 我越向前走越相信佛 ♪
♪ Got me believin' in Buddha the more I proceed ♪
♪ 我一生都感觉到冷风来回吹 ♪
♪ All my life felt a cold breeze, in and out ♪
♪ 我们向上不后退 现在你能听到吗 ♪
♪ We stayin' up and never down, you hearin' me now? ♪
♪ 给我些时间和空间 我会解决 ♪
♪ Give me some time and a little space, I'll figure it out ♪
♪ 他们想知道我的行踪和身边的人 ♪
♪ They wanna know my whereabouts and who I'm around ♪
♪ 在仙境里一段时间 试图找寻出路 ♪
♪ Been in Wonderland for time, tryin' to find our way out ♪
♪ 你能从旋律中听到 我将放声思考 ♪
♪ You can hear it my rhymes, I'll be thinkin' aloud ♪
♪ 我有一会是鬼 体会不到你的感受 ♪
♪ I'm-a be ghost for a minute, don't get in your feelings ♪
♪ 我有一阵什么都没写 ♪
♪ I ain't even wrote for a minute
♪ 连一个音符都没有 ♪
♪ not a single lyric ♪
♪ 我生活很疯狂 大多人都没有 ♪
♪ Man, I got a life that is crazy, most cannot live it ♪
♪ 看 他们试图妨碍我 让我恼怒 ♪
♪ See 'em tryin' to sabotage me, got me livid ♪
♪ 我一生都是害群之马 害群之马 ♪
♪ All my life been a black sheep ♪ ♪ Black sheep ♪
♪ 我一生都是黑键 黑键 ♪
♪ All my life been the black keys ♪ ♪ Black keys ♪
♪ 是的 我从不是个坏孩子 ♪
♪ True, I never really was a bad breed ♪
♪ 爸爸可能宁愿我是名运动员 ♪
♪ Daddy probably rather me an athlete ♪
♪ 天 那个黑鬼像出租车一样快 ♪
♪ Man, that nigga move like a taxi, yo ♪
♪ 我一辈子都在后座 ♪
♪ All my life in the backseat, yo ♪
♪ 你说生活有那么甜吗 ♪
♪ You talk about life, is it that sweet, yo ♪
♪ 这些目光都在注视着我 ♪
♪ All these eyes starin' at me, yo ♪
♪ 电♥话♥响起 我错过了所有人的电♥话♥ ♪
♪ Oh, phone rings and I missed-called everyone ♪
♪ 他们只会和我说 看你现在这样 ♪
♪ All I hear 'em sayin' is, look what you've become ♪
♪ 这就是你所预料的 不用理会 ♪
♪ This is what you signed up for, you forget ♪
♪ 这就是你所得到的 这就是你所得到的 ♪
♪ This is what you get, this is what you get ♪
♪ 前排的所有目光 前排 ♪
♪ All these eyes in the front row ♪ ♪ Front row ♪
♪ 很多纯洁的灵魂在前排 ♪
♪ Hella pure souls in the front row ♪
♪ 记得见到J•科尔时 我是在前排 ♪
♪ Remember seein' J. Cole, I was in the front row ♪
♪ 你一定知道 我因敬畏而伫立不动 ♪
♪ Couldn't move, was in awe if you must know ♪
♪ 一直努力寻找我相信的人 ♪
♪ Still strugglin' to find who I trust, though ♪
♪ 我一生都在抄近道♪
♪ All my life in the cut, though ♪
♪ 我一生都在赶回家的车 穿过北边♪
♪ All my life caught the bus home, through the north side ♪
♪ 然后我有了脚踏车
♪ Then I got a pedal bike
♪回家妈妈念叨着 ♪
♪ Mommy flipped when I got home ♪
♪ 比如 人们因骑车而死 ♪
♪ Like, "People get killed out here" ♪
♪ 但妈妈 我是一个骑手一个斗士 ♪
♪ But, Mummy, I'm a rider and a fighter ♪
♪ 生活中不要做个白♥痴♥ 不要试探我 ♪
♪ Never been a dickhead in life, don't ever try me ♪
♪ 不要感到困惑 因为我很安静谦逊 ♪
♪ Don't get it confused 'cause I'm humble and I'm quiet ♪
♪ 喧吵的黑鬼靠近我 他们就变得安静 ♪
♪ Loud niggas steppin' to Simz, they get silenced ♪
♪ 我不必说怎样做 不是靠暴♥力♥ ♪
♪ I ain't gotta say how and it don't involve violence ♪
♪ 我知道政♥府♥已准备好为它而来 ♪
♪ Though I got Gs that are ready and are here for it ♪
♪ 但没必要 我只想要和平 ♪
♪ But there's no need, I just want peace ♪
♪ 带我高飞 得到供应商的八分之一 ♪
♪ Take me higher, get an eighth from the supplier ♪
♪ 下定决心 想说什么就说什么 ♪
♪ Make your mind up, what you mean what you desire? ♪
♪ 黑鬼讨厌这样 但很酷 这不重要 ♪
♪ Niggas hatin', but it's cool, man, it's a minor ♪
♪ 我只做我自己 我是掌控者 ♪
♪ I just do me and my own, and I'm the driver ♪
♪ 23岁更年长也更睿智 ♪
♪ 23, feelin' older and I'm wiser ♪
♪ 我一生都在探索我为之献身的东西 ♪
♪ All my life been searchin' what I'd die for ♪
♪ 我猜我就是为自己奋斗的人 ♪
♪ Guess I am the one, the people I'm-a fight for ♪
♪ 你当知道你代表谁 为谁而战 ♪
♪ Surely you should know who you rep, know who you ride for ♪
♪ 我一生都是害群之马 害群之马 ♪
♪ All my life been a black sheep ♪ ♪ Black sheep ♪
♪ 我一生都是黑键 黑键 ♪
♪ All my life been the black keys ♪ ♪ Black keys ♪
♪ 是的 我从来不是个坏孩子 坏孩子 ♪
♪ True, I never really was a bad breed ♪ ♪Bad breed ♪
♪ 爸爸可能宁愿我是运动员 ♪
♪ Daddy probably rather me an athlete ♪
♪ 天 那黑鬼快得像出租车 ♪
♪ Man, that nigga move like a taxi, yo ♪
♪ 我一辈子都在后座 ♪
♪ All my life in the backseat, yo ♪
♪ 你说生活是那么甜吗 ♪
♪ You talk about life, is it that sweet, yo ♪
♪ 这些目光都注视着我 全都 ♪
♪ All these eyes starin' at me, yo, all these... ♪
♪ 电♥话♥响起 我错过所有人的电♥话♥ ♪
♪ Phone rings and I missed-called everyone ♪
♪ 他们只会和我说 看你成了什么样子 ♪
♪ All I hear 'em sayin' is, look what you've become, yo ♪
♪ 这就是你所预想到的 你忘了 ♪
♪ This is what you signed up for, you forget, yo ♪
♪ 这就是你所得到的 这就是你所得到的 ♪
♪ This is what you get, yo, this is what you get. ♪