布莱德
Brad
布莱德
Brad
有人吗
Hello?!
卢卡斯
Lucas?!
布莱德. 布莱德
Brad. Brad.
醒醒 我是珍 醒醒
Hey, it's Jenn. Hey.
我来救你了 还好吗
I-I'm gonna help you, okay?
还好吧
Okay
救命
Help!
快来帮帮忙
Somebody help!
-珍 -我在的
- Jenn. - Hey.
你看到了吗
Did you see it?
什么
What?
我去给你找点水
I need to find you water. Water...
水来了
Here.
布莱德
Brad.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
有人在吗
Hello?
野外恐怖故事
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
回来
Come back!
快回来
Hey, come back!
回来吧 回来吧
Please, please.
不 不 不
No, no, no...
妈的
Shit
抓到了 抓到了 抓到了
Yes! Yes! Yes!
没事的 没事的
It's okay. It's okay.
没事的 没事的
It's okay. It's okay
我们在这里 一切都会好起来
We're here now. Oh, it's gonna be okay.
会没事的
It's gonna be okay.
天呐 这个地方真美
God, this place is beautiful.
-真是个奇迹 -太不可思议了
- It's a miracle. - It's incredible.
这里怎么会有苏打水
How is there soda here?
很久以前 有一家人来了这里
There was a family here a long time ago,
他们留下了一些东西在这里
and they left a bunch of stuff.
所以 当你们休息好了
So, whenever you guys are ready,
我们就要离开这里
we should get out of here.
回到充气船上吗
back on the raft?
这里一点也不安全
It isn't safe here.
这里有
There's...
一只动物
...an animal...
甜心 我敢保证这里有许多动物
Sweetheart, I'm sure there's a lot of animals.
是一只怪物
It's a monster.
是的 我看到它了
Okay, I saw it.
它从海里爬出来 能在陆地行走
It crawled out of the ocean and it walks on land,
然后拖着它的食物到那儿的
and it drags its food back out to this...
黑洞里
There's a, there's a black hole out there.
懂吗 扎克被它吃了
Okay? Zack washed up.
他已经死了 我看着它
He was already dead, and I saw it
把他拖到那里
drag him out there.
好了 我刚刚告诉你们的那一家人也
Okay, The family that-that I was telling you about...
看这个
Look at this.
-这是什么 -你看到了吗
- What is this? - Do you see that?
这 这是 这是它的眼睛
Th... Those are, those are his eyes.
-它吃了他们 -你怎么知道的
- It killed them. - How could you know that?
我找到了他们的坟 他们被埋在了这里
Because I found their graves. They were buried here.
在那之后 挖坟的人怎么了
Well, then what happened to the person who dug the graves?
现在 好吧
Now. Okay
好吧 很明显有股强大的水流
Well, there's clearly a current
将东西都冲向这个岛上
pulling things towards the island.
对吧 我们都被冲过来了
All right? We all washed up here.
我们留下来等等 万一有人来救我们呢
I say we wait, we'll see if anyone else arrives.
我也觉得是 万一布莱德出现了呢
Same. What if Brad shows up?
布莱德已经死了
Brad's dead.
布莱德死了吗
Brad's dead?
是的
Yeah.
我很抱歉 我
I'm sorry, I...
他到底发生了什么事
What happened to him?
我埋葬了他
I buried him.
我把他深深地埋在地里
I buried him deep into the ground and this creature came
但那个怪物还是把他挖出来了
and dug him up.
那个怪物长什么样
What does this thing look like?
它很大
It's massive.
它有两只眼睛 还有一股味道
It-it has two sets of eyes, and it smells.
看 我昨晚拿到了这个
Look, I-I got it last night.
然后 你看这黑色的血
Okay? That's black blood.
他 他死的时候痛苦吗
Was he, was he in pain?
米娅 他知道他并不孤单
Mia, he knew that he wasn't alone.
他知道我在他身边
He knew that I was there with him.
你还喜欢这海浪声吗
You still love that sound?
我猜每个人都会喜欢
I guess everyone does.
我想今后我再也不会去海滩了
Don't think I'll be coming to the beach much after this.
你知道吗 在充气船上的时候
You know, on the raft,
我人生中第一次觉得 我快要死了
for the first time in my life, I thought I was gonna die.
我真的以为 就要死了
I really thought that... that that was it.
而且很搞笑的是 我一直在想
A-And it's funny because all I was thinking about
这该是多愚蠢啊
is how embarrassing it would be.
每个回家的人都等着看我失败
Everyone back home's just waiting for me to fail.
在充气船上时
On the raft,
你听不到海浪声
you don't hear waves.
你听不到任何声音
You don't hear anything.
我宁愿死在充气船上 也不愿死在这里
I'd rather die on the raft than this place.
你不知道那外面是什么样的
You don't know what it's like out there.
所以 我们要朝西走
So, we're gonna head west.
我看到过一些飞机从那边飞来
I saw a bunch of planes go that way.
我相信他们能看到我们
I'm pretty sure they'll see us.
好了
Okay
-我知道这一切听起来很疯狂 -没错
- I know this all sounds crazy. - Yeah.
我真的需要你相信我
I really need you to believe me.
我相信你
I do.
只是要做的事情太多了 好吗
It's just a lot to process, all right?
我们需要一些时间 好吗
I mean, we just need a little bit of time, okay?
我要去多找点食物
I'm gonna get more food.
我们要尽可能地多带一点
We should bring as much as we can.
我能借一下这个吗
Can I borrow this?
谢谢
Thanks.
去看看她有没有好一点
Hey, make sure she gets ready.
好了 这些够吃一周了
Okay, there's enough for a week.
我们还是要节约着吃
We got to be smart with what we have.
好了 我们把食物装上充气船吧
All right, let's load up the raft.
珍
Jenn.
我们不会走的
We're not leaving.
-什么 -不是现在走
- What? - Not right now.
-身体吃不消 -走不了
- Not in our condition. - We can't do it.
我知道你们很累了
I understand that you're tired.
朋友们 我也累 我累死了 但
Guys, I'm tired, too. I'm exhausted, but...
我们不只是疲惫 我们还很虚弱
We're not just tired. We're weak.
而且我们几乎都没有吃东西
All right, we've barely eaten.
只是休息一下 好吗
Just need to rest up, all right?
不 你们不能在这里休息
No, you don't rest here.
珍 你一个人很害怕
Jenn, you've been alone and you're scared,
这我懂
and I get that.
但是不管你看到了什么 这个动物
But whatever you've been seeing, this animal...
它不是动物 我告诉过你
It's not an animal! I told you that!
好吧 听我说
Hey, okay, listen to me,
方圆几里内什么也没有 珍
there's nothing for miles, Jenn.
好吗 我们点一把大火
Okay? I-I say we light a huge fire.
你说有飞机对吧
Y-You said there are planes, right?
我们就点一把火 他们会看到我们的
We'll-we'll light a fire and they'll see us.
天快黑了
It's getting dark.
准备走吧
电影精选列表