Get ready to leave.
宝贝 你有听我说话吗
Sweetheart, are you even listening to me?
我们才不会上那个该死的木筏
We are not getting on that fucking raft!
今晚不行 好吗
Just not tonight, all right?
我们能解决的
We'll figure this out.
好吧
Okay.
卢卡斯
Lucas.
珍
Jenn!
住手
Stop it!
快住手 珍 等等
Stop! Jenn! Wait!
快住手
Stop!
-放开我 -冷静一下
- Get off me! - Calm down.
-放开我 我要离开 -住手 快住手
- Let go of me! I'm leaving! - Stop! Stop!
停 住手好吗
Stop. Just stop.
不
No!
-我要走了 我不在乎 -冷静点
- I'm leaving, I don't care! - Calm down!
我不在乎 不
I don't care! No!
停下
Stop!
已经没事了
It's okay.
卢卡斯在哪儿
Where is Lucas?
他刚出去转转了
He's just taking a look around.
别担心 已经黑了几个小时了
Don't worry, it's been dark for a few hours,
我们什么都没看到
and we haven't seen anything.
你把我绑起来了
You had to tie me up?
只是暂时的
I think just for now.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
真的很抱歉 我不应该那样打你的
Really, I... I shouldn't have hit you like that.
我只是 当时不知道做些什么
I just... I didn't know what else to do.
是啊 我不在乎
Yeah, I don't care.
只是
Just...
把我解开
untie me.
我们都经历过
I think we've all been
一些可怕而痛苦的事
through something traumatic,
我们都在努力的用自己的方式
and we're all just trying to cope with it in our own
去应对
different ways.
-我也一样有罪 -我有罪 -有罪
- I'm just as guilty, I am. - Guilty?
有罪 谁有罪
Who's guilty?
我没编故事
I didn't make this up.
我也没骗你
I'm not lying to you.
对
Right.
就像我们走之前你被抢劫
Like when you got mugged before we left.
珍 不是我不想相信你
Jenn, it's not that I don't believe you.
只是这么多年了
It's just that, over the years,
你让我很难相信你
you've made it pretty hard for me to believe you.
这有点不一样
This is a little different.
我只想让每个人都好
I just want what's best for everyone.
我不需要你来告诉我什么对我最好
I really don't need you to tell me what's best for me.
我什么也没看见
I didn't see anything.
外面什么都没有
There's nothing out there.
因为它不是从树上来的
'Cause it doesn't come from the trees.
我只想让你感到安全
I just want you to feel safe.
我们都在想办法去解决这个事情
We're all just trying to figure this out.
想办法解决
Figure it out?
-是的 想办法 -我们必须
- Yes, figure it out. - We need to
尽快离开这个地方
get away from this place as soon as possible.
你想让我给你俩一点儿时间吗
Do you want me to give you guys a second?
好的 谢谢你
Okay. Thank you.
她对发生的事情很抱歉
She's really sorry about what happened...
是的 她说过了
Yeah, she mentioned it.
卢卡斯 把我解开
Lucas, untie me.
除非你答应我你别激动
Not until you promise me you'll relax.
你还好吗
You all right?
我只是想确认你没事
I just want to make sure that you're okay.
你很好
You're fine.
你总是怏怏不乐
There's always a black cloud hanging over your head.
你知道的 对吧
You know that, right?
整件事情 珍
This whole thing, Jenn.
太疯狂了
It's so crazy.
我一整个星期都过的非常愉快
I was having a great time all week.
和我的朋友们在船上
On a boat with my friends,
天气也很好
weather was perfect.
还带你踏上这不可思议的旅程
Brought you on this incredible trip.
所有人都很开心 除了你 对吧
Everyone's having a great time, except you, right?
你上来找我的那晚 你告诉我
And the night you come up to tell me
你可能不开心
that you might not be happy,
可能不想参加这个
that you maybe don't want to be in this...
乌云就滚滚而来了
...storm clouds roll in.
多完美啊
How perfect is that
不论你走到哪里 总会有暴风雨
No matter where you go, there's always a storm
发生在你身后
right behind you.
卢卡斯 你知道我爱你
Lucas, you know I love you,
但现在不是讨论这个的时候
but this is not the time to talk about this.
让我走吧
Let me go.
所以 你打算怎么办
So, what were you gonna do?
-你的计划到底是什么 -我告诉过你
- What was your plan, exactly? - I told you.
-向西走 -不 我明白
- Head west. - No, I get that.
但你向西走 就会被发现
But you head west, you get found
接着就会被带回家 然后呢
and brought back home. And then what?
已经没有人在你身边了
You've got no one else.
你要住在哪里
Where you gonna live?
回学校吗
You gonna go back to school?
怎么付得起呢
And afford it how?
我为你的生命付出
I pay for your life.
你却用带走筏子和
And you pay me back by taking the raft
把我留在这里饿死来回报我
and leaving me here to starve to death?
你不会在这里挨饿
You don't starve here.
不是这样的
That's not what happens.
你会被撕成碎片 被拖进一个洞里
You get torn into pieces and dragged into a hole
就在海中心
in the middle of the ocean.
这才是这里发生的事
That's what happens here.
米娅觉得你越来越像扎克了
Mia thinks you're starting to sound a lot like Zack.
扎克怎么了
What happened to Zack?
卢卡斯
Lucas.
该死 卢卡斯
Shit. Lucas!
快跑 就现在
Run. Now.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我从来没有在白天看到过它
I've never seen it during the day.
你已经尽力了
There's nothing you could have done.
搭把手
Give me a hand
我要去看看在旧营地里有没有
I'm gonna see if there's anything else
什么我们可能用得上的东西
we might need from the old campsite.
好了
All right.
快进去
Climb in.
妈的
Shit!
它抓到我了
It grabbed me.
帮我一下
Help me!
妈的
Shit!
你说过它白天不会出来
You said it wouldn't come out during the...
我写这封信是
I'm writing this letter
希望它可以作为某种证明
hoping it serves as some sort of proof.
一个多周前 我的船被暴风雨打翻
A little more than a week ago, my boat went down in a storm,
此后 我在岛上幸存下来
and I've been surviving on this island since.
我们队伍里的扎克和布莱德都死了
Zack and Brad from our group are both dead.
布莱德在和我被冲到岸上时
Brad washed ashore
已经受了伤 不久就死了
with me already injured and died shortly after.
过了几天
Days later,
扎克被冲到岸上 也死了
Zack washed ashore, already dead.
我都不知道他们姓什么
I never knew their last names.
妈的
Shit.
几天后 米娅·里德和男友卢卡斯·格里芬
Mia Reed and my boyfriend, Lucas Griffin,
坐着皮筏到了这里