不缝合伤口他会死的
He'll die like this.
操
Oh, fuck.
我说了你不会死的
I told you.
我♥操♥
Oh, fuck.
该死的
Shit!
杀我老婆是吧
Kill my wife?
爸
Dad!
赖利 试着给我松绑
Riley, try to untie me.
里奇 你还好吗
Rich, are you okay?
我没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
你们能把自己解开吗
Can you get free?
我们正在解 赖利
We're working on it. Riley?
做得好 宝贝
Good job, baby.
-里奇 -报♥警♥
- Rich. - The phone.
不
Oh, no.
放下枪
Drop it...
不然我杀了他
or I'll kill him.
放下枪
Drop it.
把手术做完
You're finishing the operation!
别动
Stay still.
-妈妈 -怎么了 赖利
- Mom? - Yeah, Riley?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
他伤到你了吗
Did he hurt you?
没有
No.
爸爸
Dad!
里奇 弗兰克在哪
Rich, where's Frank?
快点 他出去找人帮忙了
Come on. He went to go get help.
听着 我要你带着赖利
Look, I want you to take Riley,
藏到后院的仓库里
I want you to get out to the back shed.
把门锁上 别出来
Lock yourselves in. Do not come out.
我知道爸在农场的某个地方有把枪
Oh, I know Dad's got a gun somewhere else on this farm.
我去找一下 然后把那个混♥蛋♥赶走
I'm gonna go find it and draw that bastard out.
-如果他 -听我说
- What if he... - Hey, hey, hey.
把自己锁在里面 不管发生什么都别出来
Lock yourselves in. Do not come out no matter what.
听懂了吗
Hear me?
我会回来找你们的
I'm gonna come for you.
我保证
I promise.
好了 快走快走
All right, go, go, go. Go, go, go now.
操 马蒂
Oh, fuck, Matty.
马蒂
Matty.
求你醒醒
Hey. Can you please wake up, huh?
求你了 我需要你 哥 我需要你
Please. I need you, brother. I need you.
-杰米 -我在
- Uh, Jamie... - Hey!
我在这
Hey.
我 我的腿治好了吗
Did... did it work?
没好吗
No?
-操 -我的腿
- Oh, fuck. - Oh, my...
不
No.
我数完三下了
I counted to three.
真对不起
I'm so sorry.
那个医生 他
The doc, he, uh...
他占了我的上风 他们都跑了 我
He got the best of me. They're-they're all gone, I...
不 别哭 停下
No, hey, no, no. Don't, don't. Stop, stop.
别这样 不哭
Don't. Hey, don't, don't. Don't, don't.
我会搞定的 好吗
I will make this right, okay?
好吗 你休息就好
Yeah? You just rest. Yeah.
好吗 我会处理的
Okay?I'll take care of it.
看着我
Look at me, look at me.
我们还要去墨西哥呢 好吗
Going to Mexico, okay?
海滩房♥ 记得吗
The beach house, remember?
我们一定会去的
We're going no matter what.
一定会去
No matter what.
一定会去
No matter what.
杰米
Jamie.
我在 你说什么
Yeah, yeah, what? Tell me.
什么
What is it?
别再杀人了
No more killing.
我不会让你死的
I'm not gonna let you die.
我向你保证
I promise you.
我保证
I promise.
-好的 -好吗
- Okay. - Okay?
好的
Yeah.
我们能做到
We got this.
我们已经尽可能地做好了
We did the best we could.
瑞秋
Rachel.
待在我身边
Stay with me, stay with me.
好了 快过来
Okay, come over here.
好了
Okay.
天哪 你当时在想什么
Oh, my God. What were you thinking?
你开枪打了那个医生吗
You shot the doc?
没那么严重
It wasn't that bad.
只是打他肩膀上了
Just clipped him in the shoulder.
天呐 杰米.
Oh, Jesus Christ, Jamie.
告诉我该怎么做 马蒂
Just... just tell me what to do, Matty.
告诉我该怎么补救
Tell me how to make it right.
腿抬起来 加油
Leg up. Come on.
-好了 -不
- I got it. - No, no, no.
可以 可以了
Here, here, got it.
慢点 坐这
Easy, easy. Down right here.
坐这
Right here, right here.
我不行了
Can't... I...
你不能死 懂我的意思吗
You cannot die. Do you understand me?
疼死了 是吗
It hurts like hell, right?
你能做到 听到了吗
Right, you can do this. Do you hear me?
-好 -告诉我怎么治你的伤
- Okay. - Just tell me how to fix you.
我该怎么做
What do I do?
不 不行 不能睡
Nah, nah, nah, nah, no. Come on, stay with me.
我需要
I need to, uh...
把衣服脱掉
Need to get this shirt off...
-你得帮我把衣服脱掉 -好的
- You should lift the shirt off. - Okay.
停 停下来
Ah! Just... just stop! Stop, stop, stop, stop!
-天呐 停下来 -好吧
- Jesus, stop. - All right.
好了
Okay.
我需要双氧水 缝合包
Some peroxide, a sewing kit.
滑石粉和镜子
Talc and a mirror.
-好的 -天呐
- All right. - Oh, my...
-好的 把衣服剪开 -好的
- OK. Cut the shirt off. - All right.
好了 马上就好
All right, all right, be done in a minute.
马上就好
I'll be done in a minute.
好了 剪开了
Here we go. All right.
好了 然后呢
Okay. Now what?
给我镜子 我需要镜子
Gimme the mirror, I need the mirror.
给你
Here.
给我 怎么了
Gimme that. All right, what?
告诉我怎么做
Just tell me what to do.
镜子 镜子给我
Gimme the mirror. Gimme the mirror.
-好的 然后呢 把双氧水浇上去吗 -是的
- All right, and...? Peroxide? - Yes.
这是子弹出口伤 我得把它缝好
I got an exit wound. I gotta sew it up.
把双氧水浇上去 来吧
Peroxide, peroxide, peroxide, go.
-好了好了 -穿一根针
- All right, all right. - Thread a needle.
好的 然后干嘛
All right. All right, what do I do?
-给我针 -好的 拿好了吗
- All right, gimme the needle. - All right, you got it?
拿着镜子 拿住
Hold the mirror. Hold the mirror.
-对 -像这样吗
- Okay. - Yes?
-稳住别动 -好的
- Steady, steady. - Okay.
好的
All right, all right.
天呐
Christ.
操
Oh, fuck.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
或许我能缝好
Maybe just... I could just finish or...