长夜危机
该死
Shit.
真想不到他会那样反抗
I still can't believe he fucking fought back like that.
想不到你竟然杀了他
Can't believe you shot him.
希望这样做值得
Hope it was worth it.
钱你验过了吗
Did you check?
多少钱 够吗
How much is it? Is it enough?
等等 我♥操♥
Hold on a sec, damn it.
这肯定比我们需要的还多 必须多
Well, it's gotta be more than we need. Has to be.
大概有2万
Maybe about 20K.
老比利肯定从中拿了抽成
Old Billy Boy's definitely snakin' from the top.
我说了 他活该
I told you he had it coming.
好吧
Ah... All right.
我们今晚必须得到边境
We gotta get to the border tonight.
明天早上有人发现尸体
When they find that body in the morning,
就该找我们了
they're gonna come looking for us.
直接去墨西哥
Straight to Mexico.
对
Yeah.
直接去墨西哥
Straight to Mexico.
你说我们的钱够买♥♥海滩房♥吗
Think we'll have enough for that beach house?
做你的梦吧
Keep dreaming.
你想想 那房♥子就在沙滩上
Oh, come on. Something right on the sand.
是啊 就在沙滩上
Okay, right on it.
我要学冲浪
I gotta learn to surf.
你有好多要学呢 兄弟
You got a lot to learn, buddy.
你出生 上学
You're born, you go to school,
工作 结婚
get a job, get married,
你应该按部就班地完成这些事
and you're supposed to do one thing after the other.
然后 你就能得到你想要的
And in the end, you get what you want.
你想让我说什么呢 里奇
I don't know what you want me to say, Rich.
人算不如天算
Best laid plans and all that.
谢谢你帮我在诊所找了个工作
Well, thanks for getting me a job at the clinic.
应该的
Oh, of course.
我知道那不是大城市的医院
You know, I know it's not big city hospital.
没那么好 但是
It's not as exciting, but...
它足够让你和简回到正轨
it's enough to get you and Jan back on your feet.
是
Yeah.
他放弃了整个职业生涯
He threw away his entire career.
因为一个错误就被打败了
Took one mistake and let 'em beat him with it.
简
Jan...
之前所有的努力都白费了
All of that work for nothing.
他甚至都没有争取一下
He didn't even fight it.
他这么做也是好意 即使他没有表现出来
He meant well, even if he didn't show it right.
好吧
Yeah.
从下周开始我要看生物书了
I'm gonna start on Biology next week.
教材还没到
I'm just waiting on the textbooks.
我不能让赖利落下太多课程
I can't have Riley falling too far behind.
那些只是东西 身外之物
It's only things, stuff.
你还可以买♥♥新的东西
You can buy new stuff.
新房♥子
A new house.
谢谢你让我们住在这里
Thank you for letting us stay here.
我们就暂住几个月
Just a few more months.
我家就是你家
Our home is your home.
美国破产法♥院♥ 乔治亚州北区
第七章
诉状材料
天啊 你真应该雇个律师弄这个 里奇
Man, you really need a lawyer for this stuff, Rich.
我雇不起律师
Can't afford a lawyer.
爸爸说什么了
What does Dad have to say about that?
他觉得这是人格侮辱
He sees it as a personal insult.
谢谢你 姐
Mm. Thanks, sis.
谢谢你的啤酒
Hey, thanks for the beer.
爸
Hey, Pops.
我想谢谢你
Listen, I just wanted to thank you
让我们住在这
for letting us stay at your place.
我还想告诉你
And I wanted to let you know
法律文书我已经都处理好了
that I finished the last of the papers.
所以
So...
你想让我说什么 里奇
What do you want me to say, Rich?
"恭喜你"吗
"Congratulations"?
你搞砸了
You fucked up.
你说得好像我有的选一样
You act like I had a choice.
我能怎么办
What was I supposed to do?
搞上法庭 拖上好几年
Take it to court, drag it out for years?
我不能让我的家人和我一起承受这些
I couldn't put my family through that.
假设我是你的一名患者
Suppose I was one of your patients?
-爸 别这样 -就是个假设
- Oh, Dad, come on! - Just suppose.
给我做缝合手术
Just stitch me up.
有一半的机会我能活下来
There's a 50/50 chance that I'll pull through.
你会怎么跟我说
But what do you tell me?
我会劝你争取
I'd tell you to fight.
对 是啊
Yeah. Right.
但并不是所有的事都争取得到
But that is not always the answer, you know?
有时候你要承认你输了
Sometimes you gotta know when you've lost.
我输了
I lost.
听起来像是一个习惯了失败的人说的话
Spoken like someone who is just used to being a loser.
真可笑 就是你的这个成功理论让你
It's funny how your version of winning
总是在前线工作 不顾家庭
always has you at the front and your family somewhere else.
我不会那样对我的家人
I won't do that to mine.
主菜来了
And now, the piece de resistance.
-正宗素食千层面 -我好饿啊
- Authentic vegetarian lasagna. - I'm starving.
-谢谢 -我从网上学的食谱
- Oh, thank you. - I got the recipe off the internet.
如果你觉得这是个大问题 你应该告诉我
If it mattered to you so much, why didn't you say something?
我说过了我们应该找律师
I said we should have got a lawyer.
弗兰克 没事的
Frank, it's okay.
别担心 赖利
Don't worry, Riley.
以前你爷爷和我也总是吵架
Your granddaddy and I used to argue all the time.
亲爱的 对吧
Didn't we, honey?
这些事都会过去的
These things pass.
过来 吃点东西吧
Come here. Have something to eat.
里奇 我爱你
Rich, I love you,
但是我需要知道你也在为此努力
but I need to know that you're still in this,
我不是一个人在承受这些
that I am not doing this on my own.
不 你不是
Hey... Hey, you're not...
当然不是
You're not.
因为如果是 也许我们应该分开
Because if I am, then maybe I should be on my own.
简
Jan.
外面太热了
It's hot as balls out here.
我想在午夜前赶到边境
I wanna get to the state line by midnight.
你去往二号♥加油枪交钱 行吗
Put some money on two, all right?
喂 你在干什么
Hey... what are you doing?
放轻松
Hey, hey, hey, relax.
钱撒得到处都是
Jesus... Fucking money everywhere.
-你疯了吗 -别紧张
- Are you crazy? - Relax.
-我不会跑路的 -天啊
- It's not going anywhere. - Jesus.
别忘了我的啤酒
And don't forget my beer.
疯子
Idiot.
找什么呢
Lookin' for something?
随便转转
Just checking the merchandise.
需要帮忙吗 伙计
Everything okay with you, bud?
是的 伙计
Yeah... bud.
你是格兰杰家的吗
Hey, you one of the Granger boys?
你谁啊
Who's asking?
我 我和你哥哥以前在一个学校
I... I went to school with your brother.
他是个好孩子
He was a good kid.
很抱歉发生了那样的事
Uh, it's a shame what happened.
-二号♥枪加油 -就要这些吗
- Pump number two. - That... that all?
对 有厕所吗
Yeah, you got a shitter?
出门往后走
Out back.
操
Oh, fuck.
-杰米 -待在那
- Jamie! - Hey, stay there!
待在那 从侧面夹击那个混♥蛋♥
Stay there, and flank the bastard.