-得了吧 -宝贝
- Oh, please. - Baby...
-我爱你 -没了你我活不下去
- I love you. - I can't live without you.
睡了吗
Hey.
怎么了
Yeah?
我最近想了很多
I've been thinking about everything.
我们得聊聊
We're talking about it.
我们只需要在这里待到夏天结束
Look, we only have to stay here until the end of summer.
我们存一些钱
And we'll put some money away.
我会开一家自己的诊所
I'll open my own practice.
我会解决这些的 我保证
And I'll fix this, I promise.
但你和赖利
But you and Riley...
于我而言是整个世界
mean the world to me.
是时候了
It's time.
好的
All right.
我们要利落地干这一票
We're gonna do this one clean.
把他们绑起来就可以 明白吗
Just tie 'em up, that's it. You got it?
别杀人
No killing.
好吧 那他们跑了怎么办
Yeah, well, what if they run?
那你就把他们打晕
Then you knock 'em down.
知道了吗 喂
You got it? Hey!
我想听你亲口说
Hey, I wanna hear you say it.
不他妈杀人
No fucking killing.
我知道了 哥
I got you, bro.
35载春秋里兢兢业业
敬爱的警长光荣退休
该死
Oh, shit.
什么声音
Was that...?
待在这
Stay here.
马蒂 喂 马蒂
Matty! Hey, Matty!
马蒂来帮我 马蒂 快来帮忙 马蒂
Matty, help! Matty! Help me, Matt!
马蒂 快来 马蒂
Matty, help! Matty!
不
No.
我好抱歉
I'm sorry.
杰米 我刚刚他妈跟你说什么了
Jamie... What'd I fucking tell you?
我说什么了
What'd I tell you?
爸
Dad?
我发誓 那他妈是个意外
I swear, it was a fucking accident.
不 那他妈才不是什么意外
No. It was not a fucking accident.
她他妈从我后面过来 我就只是应激反应
She just fucking walked in the back, and I reacted. I...
我不是故意的
I didn't mean to.
没关系
It's okay.
我发誓 求你了
I swear. Please.
该死 那个医生
Oh, shit, the doc.
-有人闯进来了 -什么
- Guys are breaking in. - What?
电♥话♥线被切断了 赖利
The line's dead. Riley!
简 简 别动
Jan, Jan, stay...
简
Jan.
-赖利 -妈妈
- Riley. - Mom.
宝贝 我们得逃 明白吗 什么也别问
Baby, you gotta run, okay? Don't ask any questions.
我们只需要
We just have to...
妈妈
Mom!
从我家滚出去
Get out of my house.
我弟弟绑了你老婆和女儿
My brother already has your wife and kid.
我不会伤害他们 我向你保证
I won't hurt 'em. I give you my word.
但如果你扣动扳机
But you pull that trigger,
我就说不准我弟弟会做什么了
there's no guarantee what my brother might do.
明智之举
Good choice.
手♥机♥都在这了 信♥号♥♥很差
That's all of 'em. Phones have shit reception.
我把车钥匙都拿了 以防万一
But I grabbed these just in case.
砸烂 我不想冒任何险
Do it. I don't wanna take any chances.
把医生带过来
Bring me the doc.
不要 别碰他
No, leave him alone!
妈妈 我们会安全吗
Mom, are we gonna be okay?
奶奶在哪
Where's Grandma?
会好的
It's gonna be okay.
我妈呢
Where's my mom?
那是个意外
It was an accident.
不 不
No. No...
我们不是来伤害你们的
We're not here to hurt anyone.
也不是来偷东西的
And we're not gonna steal anything.
所以 是为什么
Then why?
我失血过多 快要死了
I'm bleeding to death,
我需要有人帮我止血
and I need somebody to plug this leak,
而你是个医生
and you're a doctor.
我不是你需要的那种医生
Not that kind of a doctor.
什么意思
Meaning what?
我十年没治过腿了
I haven't seen the inside of a leg in ten years.
我帮不了你
I can't help you.
你这个说谎的混♥蛋♥
You're a lying piece of shit.
我在诊所里见过你
I heard you at the clinic.
他之前在说缝针 肿块 和手术什么的
He was talking about stitches and swelling and surgery.
你知道你能做手术
You know what you're doing.
我不做腿部手术
I don't operate on legs.
你应该去找其他人
You're gonna have to find someone else.
没时间了 我不管你之前是干什么的
There's no time. Whatever you were before,
今晚你要给我的腿做手术 医生
tonight you're a leg surgeon, Doc.
我需要一些手术器械
I'll need equipment.
需要什么
Um, like what?
一把刀吗
A knife?
一把手术刀
A scalpel.
手术钳 缝合包
Uh, I'm gonna need clamps, a suturing kit.
从哪能找到这些工具
Where can we get 'em?
回去诊所
Back at the clinic.
你♥他♥妈♥说什么
What the fuck did you just say?
我们不可能再回去了
We're not going back there.
这是唯一的办法
It's the only way.
杰米
Jamie.
怎么了 马蒂
Yeah, Matty.
把他老婆带过来
Bring me his wife.
等等
Wait!
这里可能有个工具箱
There might be a box of tools in a box.
某个谷仓里 有一些我上学时用的工具
Uh, just old college tools in one of the barns.
让我去找找
Let me go check.
我不知道你是不是在撒谎
You know, I don't know if you're lying or not,
而且我也不在乎
and I don't really care,
但是你要是敢耍花招 然后我死了
but if you're playing some kinda trick, and I die,
你会跟我弟弟一起困在这个农场里
you're gonna be stuck on this farm with my brother...
别忘了 他已经杀了你妈
and he already killed Grandma.
你认为他会怎样对待剩下的人呢
What do you think he's gonna do to the rest of you?
是你把他带来这里的
And you brought him here.
杰米 带他出去
Jamie... get him out of here.
你们不用害怕
You don't have to be afraid.
我不会伤害你们的
I'm not gonna hurt you.
之前的事是个错误
It was all a mistake before.
错误吗
Mistake?
我从来没想过伤害任何人
I never wanted to hurt anyone.
没有你儿子 我会死的
Without your son, I'm gonna die.
我这一辈子都在跟你这样的人♥渣♥打交道
I've been with scum like you my whole life.
你们都一个样
You're all the same.
不
No.
你想错了
You got us all wrong.
相信我
Trust me.
东西就在这里面
It's in one of those.
我们如愿之后就会离开
We get what we came for, and we're gone.
我们曾经也住过这样的房♥子
We used to live in a house like this.
但没这么大
Wasn't this big, though.
只有爸爸和我们哥俩
It was just us and Dad.
我本可以离开
I coulda left.
去上大学
Coulda gone to college.
但我留了下来
But I stayed.
都是为了他
I was always there for him.