Well--Hey, Arlo, does Mom ever have any friends over?
好的…嗨,Arlo,妈妈有没有朋友?
Any older boys? Can't we turn the siren on?
任何老男孩? 我们可以打开警报器吗?
In a minute, all right? Are you listening?
马上,好吗? 你在听吗?
Does she have anyone over that maybe you call uncle? Like Uncle Fred?
有没有一些你叫叔叔的人来? 像Fred叔叔?
Uncle Fred? Who's Uncle Fred?
Fred叔叔? 谁是Fred叔叔?
[ Laughs ] He's this crazy bird on TV.
它是电视里一只疯狂的鸟
He's crazy. He flies around like a pigeon. Oh, right.
他很疯狂他像鸽子一样飞 呵,好的
Uncle Freddy, he's great. He's a crazy bird.
Freddy叔叔,他很棒 他是一只疯狂的鸟
Okay.
好的
We got one.
我们抓到一个
You wanna take this one, kid?
你要戴上这个吗,小伙子?
What about you? I gotta stay with little "A."
你呢? 我想和小"A"在一起
You're okay, right? Sure.
你可以吗? 当然
Go on. Make mama proud. All right.
去吧,让妈妈骄傲 好的
Yeah, Farva, I got a Porsche, brown, Washington plates--
是的,Farva,我逮到一辆保时捷 褐色,华盛顿牌照…
EightDonnaPeanutEunuch. Roger. Checking. EDPE
明白,在查
[ Techno ] [ Engine Revs ]
关上它
Kill it. [Turns Off Engine, Music Stops ]
我能看看你的驾照和注册档吗?
Can I please see your license and registra--[Whistles ]
对不起,警官,为了超速
[ German Accent ] I'm sorry, Officer, for the speeding violation.
我太习惯于开在德国的高速公路上了
I am so used to driving on the Autobahn.
嗯…什么?
Uh--What?
[ 说德语 ] …Sean Cassidy
[ Speaking German ] ...Sean Cassidy.
[ 说德语 ] Yummy,yummy
[ Speaking German ] Yummy, yummy.
[ 德语 ]
[ Both Speaking German ]
Nicht?
[ Clears Throat ] Nicht?
你知道我为什么拦住你吗? 我们开得太快了
Do you know why I pulled you over? We were driving way too fast.
是的 是的
Ja. Ja.
警官,有一个大问题…
Officer, this is a major problem...
因为我没办法负担我的保时捷的另一张罚单
because I cannot afford another ticket with mein Porsche.
有什么我可以为你做的,嗯? 也许我的妻子…
Is there maybe something I can do for you, hmm? Or maybe my wife...
可以为你做些什么来解决这个问题?
could do for you to avoid this dilemma?
有什么事情你要我为你做吗?
Is there maybe something you would like me to do to you?
或者你想对我做什么?嗯?
Or maybe something you would like to do to me? Hmm?
啊,因为你在限速65的路上开90
Uh, 'cause you were doing 90 in a 65.
也许该打屁♥股♥或上手铐
Perhaps some spanking or cuffing is in order.
稍等一下可以吗? 就一会儿,我马上回来
[ Speaking German ]
[ 说德语 ]
Twentythree, that Porsche is hot. Are you sure?
23,那辆保时捷汽车已报失 你确定吗?
Rabbit?
兔子?
Please, Thorn, not now. No. He can join too, if you like?
别,Thorn,不是现在,不 他也可以加入,如果你喜欢?
Get over here. Tickle, tickle.
过来 胳肢,胳肢
Ja. Hold on a second. Just one second, huh?
是的 等一下,就一下,嗯?
What? Farva said that car is stolen.
什么? Farva说那辆车是偷来的
What? Stolen?
什么?偷来的?
Shit! Is there a problem, officers?
该死! 有问题吗,警官?
Hold on! Come on, Thorn, I need this.
等着!来吧,Thorn 我需要这个
Look, kid, any other day, I'd step in here and show you how to swing.
听好了,小孩,有一天 我会进来教你怎么游泳
But the car's stolen.
但这辆车是偷来的
Goddamn it!
该死!
You got to get over there and you got to cuff her.
你去那边 你把她铐上
[ Stammering ] Do it! You're a highway patrolman.
快点! 你是一个高速公路巡警
Cut it out! Do it.
住手!快干
Now turn that off and step out of the car, sir. [ Stops ]
现在把火熄了,从车里出来 先生!
This is no problem, hmm? Put your hands on the car and spread 'em.
这没有问题,嗯? 把你的手放在车上并分开
Ah, now some fun for both of us. [ Both ] Get back in the car!
啊,现在我俩都有乐趣了 回车上去!
[ Thorn ] Rabbit, get over there and cuff her.
兔子,去那边铐上她
[ Thorn ] Up against the car. Ma'am, I hate to do this to you, but would you
面向车 女士,我不想这样做,但是你可不可以…
would you please put your hands behind your back? Now things are getting kinky.
把你的手放在背后? 现在事情有些古怪了
[ Siren ] [ Thorn ] Arlo!
Arlo!
[ Man ] I love your [ Arlo ] I'm on the radio. Come in, Farva.
我爱你… 我在用无线电,呼叫,Farva
[ Man, Indistinct ] [ Thorny ] Arlo! Rabbit! Let's go!
Arlo!兔子!走吧!
Climb up on Uncle Rabbit's lap, Arlo, okay?
到兔子叔叔的膝盖上,Arlo,好吗?
I don't think that's such a good idea, Thorn. Uh, right.
我不认为那是一个好主意,Thorn 嗯,好的
Okay, why don't you just sit in the middle, buddy?
好的 你为什么不坐在中间呢,老兄?
Ursula, what the fuck? There's no T.P. in the bathroom.
Ursula,怎么回事? 厕所里没卫生纸了
What about the piece stuck to your shoe? What about that piece?
你鞋上粘着的那张是什么? 哪张?
Shit!
该死!
You know, you might get ahead around here if you made the extra effort.
你知道 只要你努力点你就可以离开这里了
Do you want me to wipe your ass? That's not what I
你要我替你擦屁♥股♥吗? 那不是我要的…
Well, around my house, my wife knows to refill the T.P.
好吧,在我家 我的妻子知道补充卫生纸
I'm not your wife, Smy. No. And if you were, I'd take you down a peg or two.
我不是你妻子,Smy 不是,如果你是,我会让你乖乖听话
Ooh.
哦
Hi, douche bag.
嗨,douche bag
[ Door Closes ] You know, if you were my wife...
你知道,如果你是我妻子…
I'd massage your feet every night until you fell asleep.
我会每夜为你做足部按♥摩♥直到你睡着
[ Chuckles ] Nice try.
不错
He strangles her and puts her face in pig food?
他闷死她然后把她的脸按到猪食里?
What an asshole. Got any I.D. on the corpse?
混♥蛋♥,尸体上有身份证吗?
Yeah. "Jane Doe." Do you know her?
是的,"Jane Doe" 你认识她吗?
[ Laughs ] Oh, we're working on it.
哦,我们正在处理
It's called routine police work.
这是员警的例行公事
Apparently, she had a cartoon monkey tattooed on her back.
显然,她背上有一个卡♥通♥猴子印记
John Chimpo, I'm told.
John Chimpo,有人告诉我
And those cannabis bags in our truck...
那些卡车上的大♥麻♥…
those stickers had the same monkey logo.
有同样的猴子印记
So we think there might be some kind of connection.
所以我们认为这之间有些关联
Are you suggesting that a cartoon monkey is bringing drugs into our town?
你是说一个卡♥通♥猴子把 大♥麻♥带进我们的镇子?
Look, I know we don't like each other. I like you.
看,我知道我们不喜欢对方 我喜欢你
Come on! I'm looking for a little cooperation here.
来吧!我来这里是寻求合作的
[ Feedback ] Hanson, could you round up, uh, Johnny Chimpo...
Hanson,你能够收集 嗯,Johnny Chimpo…
and, uh, Jerry Giraffe and Arty the Alligator and bring them in for a lineup.
和,嗯,Jerry Giraffe 和 Arty the Alligator 并带他们进来
Thanks, sweetie. Sounds like they're having fun.
谢谢,亲爱的 听上去他们很开心
That's what happens when you start hanging out with a state trooper.
那是你和一个州骑警出去所发生的事情
We show you the funny.
我们带给你开心
Well, where were we?
好的,我们到哪了?
Uh, you were laying your best rap on me and I was resisting.
嗯,你在尽力泡我而我拒绝了
But you were starting to think about it. [ Chuckles ]
但你开始考虑了
I told you. I don't touch highway hog. Baby, I'm Sizzle Lean.
我告诉你我不碰高速公路猪 宝贝,我是Sizzle Lean
I scratched your back, Bruce. I scratched it good and hard.
我帮了你,Bruce 我帮的很好也很辛苦
Now, either you scratch my back or you're gonna get my size ten boot up your ass!
现在,要么帮我或者等着我用我的 十号♥靴子踢你的屁♥股♥!
Desperation is a stinky cologne, John.
绝望是恶臭的古隆香水,John
Let's see. You are an expendable line item on a state spending bill.
让我们来看看 你在州花费清单里是一项可取消的专案
You have a station full of crappy cops.
你的警局里充满了蹩脚员警
I am about this far away from having a bigger budget.
我正远离拿到更多的预算
And now, you come in here talking about...
现在,你进来说…
monkey tattoos on some drunk lady's tit like it's a goddamn drug conspiracy.
一个在某个醉酒女士乳♥头♥上的猴子纹身 好像那是一个该死的大♥麻♥阴谋
[ Chuckles ]
带上你的包,John 让我们来处理真正的员警工作,嗯?
Keep your bags packed, John. Let us handle the real police work, huh?
嗯,John,当你真的被关闭时 回来告诉我
Uh, John, when you do get shut down, you come back, talk to me.
我总是需要好的女仆的
Let it roll.
让它转
[ Alternative Rock ] Come and get me, Mac.
来抓我,Mac
See you later, sucker! Ohh! Ohh! Fuck!
回头见! 喔!喔!该死!
Can't catch the Rabbit. [ Laughing ]
抓不到,兔子
Damn it! Out of the car! Out of the car, scumbag!
该死! 从车里出来!出来,人♥渣♥!
Well, hello, Shirley.
好的,你好,Shirley
[ Siren Approaching ] Come on, Farva, man. Same team. Same team.
来吧,Farva,伙计 自己人,自己人
What's Thorny going to say, Rook?
说起来好痛苦,Rook?
[ Springs Squeaking ] [ Thorny ] Honestly, Bobbi. I think it's gonna happen.
老实说,Bobbi 我认为要发生了
[ Bobbi ] We don't want to leave. We really like this town.
我们不想离开 我们真的喜欢这个小镇
I'll probably just get sent down to Brattleboro. It's a nice town.
我可能要被派到Brattleboro 那是一个很美的小镇
I don't think it's a healthy time for him to move.
我不认为现在搬家对他有好处
[ Bed Springs Creaking ] He's got a lot of real good friends here.
他在这里已经有了一群真正的好朋友
Who? That creepy kid with the lisp?
谁?那个口吃不清令人讨厌的家伙?
Hey. Stop jumping on the bed.
嗨,不要在床上跳了
Look, I don't want to go without you.
看,我不想离开你一个人去
Then you should stay here. But I can't if they transfer me.
那就留下来 当如果他们派我去,我不能留下来
Hey, stop jumping on the bed.
嗨,不要在床上跳了
Yippee-ki-yay, motherfucker.
耶,操♥他♥妈♥的
Hey, honey, it's almost Mitternacht, huh?
嗨,亲爱的,已经半夜了吧?
Uhh. We really should be getting back to the jail.
嗯,我们真的该回监狱了
电影精选列表