No, man, I'm just saying'-- I'm sayin' if-if you own the beach property, right...
我刚才是问你… 你拥有海滩的全部财产吗?
Mmhmm? do you own, like, the sand and the water?
嗯? 沙子和海水都是你的吗?
Nobody owns the water. God owns--It's God's water.
海水不属于任何人 那是上帝的
What if someone walks onto your beach, right? Let's say if you do own it.
假如你拥有那海滩 如果有人走在你的海滩上会怎样?
No, man, you don't own the beach.
不对,伙计,没有人可以拥有海滩
What you own is sand on the beach, man. Here. Here, man.
你只能拥有海滩上的沙子
What if there's a naked girl on the beach? [ Chuckles ]
如果海滩上有个裸体女孩会怎样?
That girl's not yours. You don't own the girl.
那个女孩不是你的财产
What if she breaks her foot on your property? She could sue me.
如果她在你的沙滩上折断了腿呢? 她会去法♥院♥告我的
Sue me! Sue me! [ Chuckling ]
告我!告我!
Oh, shit! Oh, shit! Holy shit!
噢,他妈的! 真♥他♥妈♥的!
Ditch it, man! Ditch it!
扔掉它,伙计!
Dude, can you eat it? The whole bag?
老兄,你能吞下它吗? 一整包?
Fuck it!
他妈的!
Hey, Mike, um, while you're at it?
嘿,迈克,再来一个怎么样?
Those are 'shrooms, dude! Come on, man, just eat it!
那是香菇… 快点,伙计,快吃掉它!
[ Gags ] Mike, uh...
迈克…
I hate to ask, but, uh...for the team? I can't eat that!
我实在不想求你,但是,为了大家 我吃不下了!
No! Throw it out the window! Okay! Okay! Okay!
扔到窗外去! 好吧!
All right, I'm doin' a drop.
好的,我扔了
I'm goin' for a drop. Just opening the window.
开开窗户
It's gone. It's gone. We're cool. It's cool.
扔掉了 镇静,镇静
[Tires Screeching ] Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!
他妈的!
We're dead! All right, all right. Windows down! Windows down!
我们死定了! 镇定,镇静把窗户摇下来!
[ Siren ] Windows down! Put the windows down!
把窗户摇下来!
All right, we're cool. We're cool.
我们镇静
God, did you see that?
肯定刚刚有重大谋杀案 或其他他妈的什么有趣的事情 天哪,你们看到了吗?
We was freakin' out, man. Man, I almost had a heart attack.
我们太大惊小怪了 我差点心脏病犯了
Mike, you didn't eat both those bags, did you?
迈克,你没有全吃掉吧?
Come and get it. [ Laughing ]
那你再来吃吧
You must have eaten, like, a hundred bucks worth of pot...
你吃了100多块钱的大♥麻♥…
and, like, 30 bucks worth of shrooms, man. Who's the man?
还有30块钱的香菇,伙计 是谁这么厉害?
So, I'm gonna--I'm gonna need 130 buck, you know...
所以,你欠我130块…
whenever you get a chance.
有机会你再还我
Fuck, man. ThatThat's not really cool, man.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 那不好玩,伙计
Is that the same car, man?
是那辆车吗?
DDo I look high? Yeah.
我超速了吗? 是
Here they-- Here they come.
他们过来了
Lick on it. Just lick it or somethin'. Be cool, be cool.
镇静,镇静
License and registration.
驾照和牌照
Uh, Officer, I know that--
嗯,长官,我知道…
License and registration, please.
请出示驾照和牌照
The regis--
牌照…
You know how fast you were goin'? What?
你知道你开的多快吗? 什么?
How fast you were goin'? Uh, 65?
是63 你开的有多快? 嗯,65?
Sixtythree. Officer, isn'tisn't the speed limit 65?
是的 警官,限速不是65吗?
Where you boys headed? Canada.
你们要去哪里? 加拿大
C-Canada. We're goin' over the border to Canada...
加拿大 我们要越过边界去加拿大…
for some french fries and gravy, sir. Poutine.
去吃法国炸鸡和肉汤,长官
Canada, huh? Almost made it.
加拿大,嗯? 快到了嘛
Are you okay? Yeah, sure.
你还好吧? 是的,对
Yes, sir? Yes, sir.
是的,长官? 是的,长官
Now, did you say, "Yes, sir"? I think he said, "Yeah, sure."
你刚才是说,"是的,长官"? 我认为他说的是"是的,对"
What'd you say, man? Well, I said, "Yeah, sure,"
你在说什么,伙计? 嗯,我的意思是说"是的,对"
but what, literally, I said was, "Yeah, sure, sir."
但是,我事实上说 "是的,对,长官"
So you are okay then? Yes, sir.
那么,你还好吧? 是的,长官
You smell somethin', Rabbit? [ Sniffs ] Fear.
你闻到了什么吗,兔子? 恐惧
Now hand over that registration.
把牌照拿过来
Yes, sir. My mother's gonna kill me.
是的,长官 我妈妈会杀了我
Holy, shit. This is--This is--This is-- Don't look. Don't look.
真♥他♥妈♥的,这太…太…太… 别看,别看
[ Boy #2 ] Oh, my God. I don't get it, man.
噢,上帝 我搞不懂,伙计
[ Chuckling ] Am I fucked up or is this fucked up, man?
是我糊涂了 还是他妈的怎么回事?
This shit is fuckin' crazy.
真♥他♥妈♥的疯狂
Shit, man. I was just about to pull out my Nine...
他妈的,我差点要拿出手♥枪♥…
and put a cap in that pig's ass.
给那猪猡屁♥股♥上来一下
Oh, fuck! [Tires Squealing ]
噢,他妈的!
Oh, my God! [ Siren Blaring ]
噢,上帝
[ Chattering ] Shit!
他妈的!
Fuck!
他妈的!
[ Man On Speaker ] Pull the vehicle over!
车子靠边!
I'mI'm already pulled over, man! Pull over farther, man!
我已经靠边了! 再靠边一些!
I can't pull over Sir, I'm already pulled over! He's already pulled over!
我不能再靠边了… 长官,我已经靠边了!他已经靠边了!
He can't pull over any farther!
他不能再靠边了!
License and registration, please.
请出示驾照和牌照
But II just gave you it, Officer. License and registration.
但是我刚才给你看过了,长官 驾照和牌照
You know how fast you were goin'?
你知道你开的多快?
Uh, sixtyfive? Sixtythree.
嗯,65?
I'm freakin' out, man.
我high上了,伙计
You are freakin' out, man. [ Echoes ]
你是high上了,伙计
You want to know why I pulled you over?
你想知道我们为什么要你靠边吗?
Littering. Officer, thatthat's not ours.
乱丢垃圾 长官,那不是我们的
[ Deep Voice ] Candy bars! Littering andLittering and
糖果柜台! 乱丢垃圾…乱丢垃圾…
And, uh Littering and
乱丢垃圾
[ Together ] Littering and, uh--Littering and, uh--
乱丢垃圾…乱丢垃圾…
[ All, Echoing ] Littering and, uh--
乱丢垃圾…
Littering and smoking the reefer. [ Sighs ]
乱丢垃圾和吸食大♥麻♥
Now to teach you boys a lesson, Officer Rabbit and I are gonna stand here...
要教训你们小子一下 我和兔子长官要站在这里…
while you three smoke the whole bag. Please, no.
看你们3个把这一包吸完 不,求求你们
Please, yes [ Man ] Fuckin'pig!
去你♥妈♥的♥猪猡!
Mother of God.
圣母玛利亚
Whoo!
呜!
We're in high-speed pursuit of a white Miata headin' southbound on 2-9-4.
我们在追赶一辆超速白色Miata 正在朝南逃去请求支援
Unit 91, come in, 91. Unit 91, come in, 91.
91号♥,你在干什么? 别数你的阴毛了 91号♥,快点,91号♥
We got a hell-raiser in a white Miata.
91号♥,你在吗? 我们遇到一辆开白色Miata的闹事分子
Ninety-one, are you there? Ninety-one?
91号♥,你在吗?
Hey, good-lookin'. You catch any speeders today?
嘿,漂亮宝贝 你今天抓到超速者了吗?
Whoo! What the fuck!
呜! 真♥他♥妈♥的!
[ Siren Blaring ] [ Man On Radio ] Let's go, 91.
快,91号♥
Rabbit, get that gun out!
兔子,把枪拿出来!
Aw, Mac, you fucker!
噢,Mac,你♥他♥妈♥的!
Greetings. [ Laughs ]
嘿
You guys are too slow. You killed my dummy.
你们太慢了 你杀死了我的假人
Mac, now I'm gonna pay you. But I shouldn't, 'cause I knew it was you the whole time.
Mac,我输你的钱 其实我可以不给的,我早就知道是你
Thorny, don't lie in front of the rookie. It sets a bad example.
Foster,你的鞋子呢? 什么,你现在是查鞋子的员警吗? Thorny,别在新手面前撒谎 会教坏他的
Foster, where are your shoes? What, are you the shoe police now?
是的,你还欠我20杯,我们走
I am, and you owe me 20 laps around the bar. Let's go.
你的黑巫术只对新手有效 那可是褐巫术
Your black magic only works on the rookie. That's brown magic.
全部付清 我什么时候可以开始那样做?
Pay up. When do I get to do that?
会有机会的 Rook,付帐单
You'll get your chance, Rook. Shots?
嗯 可真是豪饮
Yeah. That's a lot of booze.
可真能喝
Uhhuh. Uhhuh. I'm impressed.
上帝!
[Yells ] Jesus!
对不起,伙计们,上班了
Sorry, boys, you're on duty.
记帐吗?Womack警官? Rookie,付钱
On your tab, Officer Womack? Rookie, pay the lady.
23号♥,快接听,23号♥
[ Man On Radio ] Unit 23. Come in, 23.
23号♥,快接听,23号♥
Unit 23. Come in, 23.
需要支援吗?
Do you need me out there? Do you need my assistance?
住嘴,Farva 我可以到那里…
Shut up, Farva. I can be there
听着,我们抓住了那辆Miata 我们没事
Listen, we got the Miata. We're okay.
你们抓住的那些运毒者怎么样了? 需要支援吗?
The snozberries taste like snozberries. [ Chuckles ]
跑不掉的
[ Gunshots ] [Yelling ]
噢,他妈的! 他杀了员警!
Oh, shit! He killed the cops!
噢,他妈的! 他杀了员警!
Oh, shit! He killed the cops!
快出去,伙计! 这是警车!
Get out of the car, man! This is a cop car!
哈罗 你们喜欢墨西哥吗?
One, two, three, do it!
1,2,3,开始!
Oh, go, girlfriend. I'm your mother.
噢,快点,乖女 我是你老妈
Come on, Thorny. You're losing to the rookie. It's embarrassing.
快点,Thorny 你要输给新人了,真丢人
Come on, Rabbit. You can do it.
快点,兔子 你可以赢他
Oh, Rabbit, he's killing you. I got Thorny in front by a lot.
噢,兔子,他超过你了
What's the matter, your mama didn't teach you how to chug?
怎么了 你妈没教你怎么去喝果汁吗?
电影精选列表