[ Mac ] Don't use that boyfriend voice with me, Foster!
别用那种男友的声 音对我说话,Foster!
Hit! Yea!
撞啊! 呀!
Now, did you know that Farva was the one who told Grady about our plans?
现在,你知道是法尔瓦 把我们的计划告诉给葛瑞德的了吧?
Yeah. I know. He's working for us now. So, I'm sorry.
是的,我知道了 他现在为我们工作 那么,对不起
I don't know. Can I come see you? I love you.
我不知道 我能来看你吗? 我爱你
Listen, Foster Ursula! I'm naked! [ Laughing ]
听,Foster… Ursula!我裸了!
[ Laughing ] Listen, Foster? You want to get these guys back?
听,Foster? 你想把这些家伙弄回来吗?
Yeah! I know a way we can get 'em really good.
是的! 我有一个很好的办法
Yeah, let's get 'em good! Did you hear that, guys? Yes, sir.
好啊,去找他门吧,好极了! 你们听到了吗,小伙子们?是的,先生
[ All Chattering ] Okay, I get off work at 10:30.
好吧,我10:30下班
Meet me at Route 9 and Okeechobee Road, and don't be late.
和我在奥基乔比街9号♥见面 别迟到
She said, "Okeechobee." She's okeydokey.
她说"奥基乔比" 她还好
[ Mac ] She's late.
她迟到了
So, Foster...
那么,Foster…
is this your usual meeting spot? No.
这是你经常见面的 地方吗?不是
[ Brakes Hissing, Horn Blaring ]
妈的,狗屎! 那是伽里克劳库斯!
Fuckin' shit! [ Mac ] That was Galikanokus!
抓住他!
Outta the car! Goddamn it!
出来! 该死的!
Same shit, different day, huh, Rabbit?
一样的狗屎,不一样的时候 嗯,兔子?
Everybody outta the car! I said now!
所有人从车里出来! 我说现在!
You're all under arrest for stealing a Spurbury police vehicle.
你们因偷警车被捕
No, Farva, you are under arrest for being a total and complete fuckhead!
不,法尔瓦 你因完全不长脑子被捕!
Y-You don't want to do this, Rod. We gotta go catch that truck.
你不会这样做的,罗德 我们要去追那辆卡车
Using what? Super Citizen power?
用什么? 超级市民权利?
Galikanokus is on that truck!
伽里克劳库斯在卡车上!
[ Speaking With Irish Accent ] I'll believe that when me shit turns purple...
除非我的大便变紫 我就相信…
and smells like rainbow sherbet. Does it sound like that when I say it?
闻起来像彩虹冰冻果子露 我说的时候听起来像不像?
Farva! You are not stopping me from getting my job back!
法尔瓦!你不要阻止我 要回我的工作!
Get him, Mac! [ Groans ]
抓住他,麦克!
I got a job now. You're a local cop.
我现在找到工作了 你是地方员警
You're goddamn right I am! You ratted us out!
你♥他♥妈♥的对了! 你让我们丢脸!
No, Thorny. I barely had a job before.
不,索尼 我以前差点没工作
Farva, get the coffee. Farva, hit the radio.
法尔瓦,拿咖啡 法尔瓦,撞无线电
Farva, clean the cells! I'm a cop, goddamn it!
法尔瓦,打扫! 我是员警,他妈的!
I got my own car, now. I get to bust criminals!
现在我有自己的车了 我要去制止犯罪!
It's what I gotta do!
这就是我要做的!
You screwed us over. No, Thorny.
你把我们害死了 不,索尼
Okay. Okay, I did! I did, I did.
好好,是我! 是我,是我
[ O'Hagan ] I'm sorry, Rodney. Come on, Rod.
对不起,罗德里 来吧,罗德
Oh, Thorny! No, no, no. Please. Come on.
索尼! 不,不,不,请别,来
[ Sobbing ] Listen, listen. This is your big chance.
听,听 这是你的大好机会
When we go up there, and we're wrong, no big deal.
但我们上去后 我们错了,机会不多
But if we're right, you can be a hero.
但是如果我们是对的 你就是英雄了
Come on. Team Ramrod!
加油,阮罗德!
[ Foster ] Will you look at that?
你能去看看吗?
We got 'em, Cap. We got 'em, we got 'em!
我们抓住他们了,员警 我们抓住他们了……!
Oh. [ Mac ] Fuckin' Galikanokus!
噢 他妈的伽里克劳库斯!
[ O'Hagan ] There's Canadian markings on that plane.
那个飞机 有一个加拿大加号♥
Okay, Foster. You and Rabbit come around in a classic pincer move.
好了,Foster 你和兔子到周围活动
Mac, I need you to take No, no, no, Thorny. Me and you!
麦克,我要你去… 不……索尼,我和你!
We outflank 'em, and we do, like, a submarine move.
我们侧翼包围他们 相潜水艇一样移♥动♥
Team Ramrod? Shut up, Farva.
瑞罗德? 闭嘴,法尔瓦
[ Mac ] Farva, you're leaning [ Rabbit ] Wait a minute!
法尔瓦,你学着… 等一下!
[ All ] Oh! The locals! I hate those fuckin' guys!
噢!当地警♥察♥! 我恨这些家伙!
Goddamn it, you dipshits! If I had my car, I'd have been in on this bust!
讨厌的,你这个笨蛋! 要是我有车,我愿意开车去!
Shh! Rodney! Rodney, get your ass back here!
嘘!罗德里!罗德里 把你的屁♥股♥放回来!
[ Thorny ] Here we go again-- What the fuck?
我们又遇到了… 他妈的什么?
Oh, did you see that? He kissed that guy! Shh!
喔,你看见那个了吗? 他吻了那个小子!嘘!
Holy shit!
大狗屎!
[ Thorny ] God! We should have known.
天哪!我们早该知道了
So, wait. The local cops are selling Afghani grass to the Canadians?
那么,等等 当地员警卖♥♥大♥麻♥给加拿大人吗?
Assholes! [ Thorny ] No, Rabbit, it's comin' in from Canada.
混♥蛋♥!不,兔子 是从加拿大来的
Canadian grass. Ah!
加拿大草,啊!
Assholes. No!
混♥蛋♥ 不!
The local mothers are running protection for' em.
当地的母亲们走私保护他们
[ Sighs ] Oh, I guess I'm the asshole.
喔,我猜我就是那个混♥蛋♥
[ Surprised Shouts, Gasps ] I'm sorry we didn't wait for you, but
听我说,Foster 我得告诉你一些事情 对不起,我们没有等你,但是…
What, are you guys drunk? [ All, Chattering ] No!
什么,你们喝醉了吗? 没有!
Your local buddies are runnin' grass! Listen, I know.
你们本地的警♥察♥在走私的毒品! 听着,我知道
I know what they're doing. I've known for awhile. You know this?
我知道他们在干什么 我早知道了,你知道?
Wait, wait, wait, wait. Are you in on it?
等一下… 你也参与了?
No! They keep me on dispatch. I didn't know what to do when I found out about it.
不!他们一直派我做 我发现了都不知道做什么
I was afraid I'd lose my job. Oh.
恐怕我要丢掉我的工作了 喔
You should have just told us. We would have arrested them.
你应该告诉我们 我们应该逮捕他们
Yeah, we used to be cops, remember? Shh! I remember
是的,我们曾经是员警! 记得吗?嘘!我记得…
No offense, but the less you guys knew, the less you could screw up.
不进攻,但是你们知道的越少 你们就越不振作
Oh. I was trying to stop it without getting brought down.
噢,我曾经试着在不牵连 我自己的情况下阻止这件事
Th-That's why I helped you find the reefer, that's why I helped you guys steal the Winnebago...
这就是我为什么帮你们找道那些大♥麻♥…
and that's why I brought you...here tonight.
也是我为什么今晚把你们带来的原因
Ah! You didn't do this because you like Foster? Shh!
啊!你没和他们同流合污是因为 你喜欢Foster?
No, I mean-- I do like Foster, but I--
不是,我的意思是说… 我喜欢Foster,但是我…
But you used him. Yeah, I guess so. But I really like him now.
但是你利用了他 我想是吧,但是我真的是喜欢上了他
Ah!
啊!
[ Mac ] This is so good This is kind of awkward.
这太好了… 这个理由挺难让人接受的
I hate to break up the "like-fest," but it's prime time for crime-time!
我不想打扰你们谈情说爱 但是现在我们要去收拾这帮罪犯了
But wait! Hey, hey, hey! Are you guys kidding? Look at yourselves.
等等!嘿,嘿,嘿! 你们开玩笑吧!看看你们现在的样子
You saw what they did to Galikanokus's girlfriend.
你们都看见他们是怎么把那个女孩弄死的
And you guys are drunk, and unarmed.
你们都喝醉了,还没有武器
Oh, hey, I am sober as a bird. [ Laughing ]
喔,嗨 我一点也没醉
[ Chuckling ] I am drunk.
我醉了
[ Ursula ] What do you got? No guns. They got flares.
你们都带什么来了 没带枪,只有喇叭
And some string.
只有些绳子
Oh, Farva, you sad, lonely man.
喔,Farva 你这个变♥态♥的家伙
Ugh. Oh, wait. He's got your name written on it.
喔,等等 他还把你的名字写在上面了
[ Mac ] Oh! [ Foster ] Ooh.
喔! 喔
Chief!. Chief Grady! I secured the perimeter, sir. Farva!
长官!Grady长官! 我把周围都警戒好了,Farva!
Sorry I missed the call. Looks like we got 'em. Rock'n' roll!
对不起,我没接到通知 看起来我们有笔大买♥♥卖♥♥!
What the hell are you doin' here, Farva? Put that pistol down!
你♥他♥妈♥的来这儿干吗,Farva? 把枪放下!
Qu'estceque c'est ca? English!
Qu'est-ce-que c'est ca? 说英文!
Chief!. Put a bullet in him, Grady.
长官! 干了他,Grady
[ Man ] What the fuck is this? [ Siren Wailing ]
这是怎么回事?
Grady? [ Man ] Shit, what the fuck is this?
Grady? 妈的,这到底是怎么回事?
Shoot it! [ Gunshots ]
开枪!
That's my car. [Voice Over P.A. ] Grady!
那是我的车 Grady!
That's my girl! Grady!
那是我的橡皮女郎 Grady!
Smy, Burton, check that out.
Smy,Burton,看看这个
What are ya, drunk? Drunk enough to kick your ass.
你喝醉了? 醉的足可以把你打到!
Let's see what you've got, O'Hagan.
让我看看你的本事,O'Hagan
Two-time Navy champion. Tag 'im and bag 'im!
两届海军拳击冠军 控告他并逮捕他
Way to go, Cap. Give my regards to Bobby Baboon.
这还没完呢,长官 向Bobby Baboon致敬
* Oh, Big Bear *
嘿… 你还没拆开把?
[ Chuckling ]
最近怎么样? 嘿,老兄,嘿,伙计
How are ya doin'? Hey, man. Hey, buddy.
嗨 嗨!
[ Bobbi ] Hi, John. Hi, darlin'.
嗨,John 嗨,亲爱的
[ O'Hagan ] Here we go.
都到齐了
"Dear John...
"亲爱的John…
"Congratulations are due to you...
"祝贺你…
"and your men for your brave, impressive...
"和你手下所表现出来的勇气…
"but most of all unorthodox tactics...
"对你们的…
"in thwarting the drug-smuggling ring...
"在缉毒领域里…
and extreme police corruption."
的大无畏精神再一次表示祝贺"
Ooh. She loves us. All right.
好耶,他太爱我们了 太好了
"I cannot stress enough how proud we at the statehouse are of you.
"我为你们而感到自豪
"The great state of Vermont could use more officers like your men.
"我们州要是多一些想你们这样 的员警就好了
"As you requested, we have reevaluated the financial situation...
"对你上次的请求…
regarding your unit."
我们再三考虑"
And we're gonna buy you a tank. [ Chuckles ]
会给我们买♥♥辆坦克
"Due to our tight fiscal situation...
"鉴于我们现在的财政预算紧张…
"we regret to inform you that we are still...
"我们遗憾的通知您…
"going to have to close your station.
"你们的分局仍然会被迫关闭
电影精选列表