来吧
The book.
那本书
It uses blood to stay alive.
它用血液维持生命
He uses, um, raccoons.
他利用浣熊
Ah, the basement.
啊 地下室
He said something about raccoons when he came up from the basement.
他从地下室爬上来的时候说了些关于浣熊的话
Okay. Find the book.
好的 找到那本书
Turn to a passage called Van Houten's Protocol.
请看一段名为范豪顿议定书的文章
That will close the portal and send this fucking spirit back to hell.
那会关闭传送门把这个鬼魂送回地狱
What about you?
你呢
You're going to be in danger now that you've told us all this.
既然你都告诉我们了 你就有危险了
You wanna stay back and make sure I'm safe?
你想待在后面确保我的安全吗
She's right. Nate, Pat, you guys go find the book.
她说得对 内特 帕特 你们去找那本书
Taylor, go keep Dave occupied.
泰勒 去拖住戴夫
Drum tracks. You haven't done any drum tracks yet.
鼓声音轨 你还没有做过任何鼓声音轨呢
Dude, I ain't going anywhere near that fucking psycho.
伙计 我才不要靠近那个疯子
-Fuck that. -No.
-去他妈的 -不
Just go up there and fuck up the drums so he can't finish the song.
只要上去敲鼓 他就不能完成这首歌♥了
Shouldn't be too hard for you.
对你来说应该不难
Eat a bag of dicks, Smear.
吃一包鸡♥巴♥吧 斯梅尔
Be careful, this is far from a simple possession.
小心点 这可不是简单的占有
That caretaker is more than just Greg Null.
那个看门人不仅仅是格雷格 · 零
There is an evil spirit inside him.
他体内有邪恶的灵魂
-Let's go. -No, I said I'm not doing it!
-我们走 -不我说了我不干
Fuck you, guys, I'm not doing it.
去你的 伙计们 我不干了
I'm not going near that motherfucking house!
我才不要靠近那该死的房♥子
Let's go! Come on!
我们走 快点
Fuck you, motherfuckers!
操♥你♥妈♥的 混♥蛋♥
-Yes. -Oh!
-是的 -哦
He took the fucking SIM card!
他拿走了他妈的 SIM 卡
Quick, Pat. Quick.
快 帕特 快
I'll keep you so fucking safe right now.
我现在就会保证你的安全
I bet you will.
我打赌你会的
I wanna take this off. Take this off.
我想把这个脱下来 脱下来
Can't get it off!
脱不下来
Wait, wait, wait. Put some music on so Dave doesn't hear us.
等等 放点音乐 这样戴夫就听不到了
Mm. Alright.
好吧
Okay, let's go.
好了我们走
Maybe I should wait up here, to be a lookout?
也许我应该在这儿等着 当个望风的
No fucking way, dude. Come on.
不可能 伙计 拜托
My latest guilty pleasure.
我最近的罪恶快♥感♥
Ooh, that is my shit!
哦 那是我的东西
-Aah! -Mm-hmm.
-啊 -嗯
This is my favorite part! This is my favorite part!
这是我最喜欢的部分 这是我最喜欢的部分
Ooh, you're nasty. I like that.
你真下流 我喜欢
Oh, yeah.
哦 是的
Jesus! Somebody lived down here.
天啊 有人住在这里
Greg Null, or whatever he is now.
格雷格 · 零 管他叫什么呢
Fuck, dude. Look!
妈的 伙计 看
"The sacrifice feeds the book."
“祭品激活了这本书”
Poor little guy.
可怜的小家伙
Pat, find me something to pry this open with.
帕特 给我找个东西把这个撬开
Ahh! Fuck!
啊 操
Ahhh!
啊
Come on!
快点
Hey, buddy. How you doing, man?
嘿 伙计 你好吗
The ending.
结局
I can hear it.
我能听到
All we need to do is lay down the drums.
我们要做的就是放下鼓
The drums? Why don't you and Shifty do some more guitars?
鼓 你和西福弟再弹几把吉他吧
Shifty's done.
西福弟完蛋了
Warm up.
热身
You're next.
你是下一个
-What the hell! -With these fucking demons!
-搞什么鬼 -和这些该死的恶魔
Fuck!
操
There's like real fucking demon, Nate!
真♥他♥妈♥的是个恶魔 内特
Lacrimis de Ebrius.
埃布里乌斯拉克里米斯
Demonic incantations.
恶魔咒语
Ah, here we go, exorcisms.
又来了 驱魔仪式
No, no, no, that's not it.
不不不 不是这样的
That's not it. You're doing this on purpose, man.
不是这样的 你是故意的 伙计
No, man. I'm just trying to get this fucking ending right.
不 伙计 我只是想把这该死的结局做好
Okay, it's fucking simple. It just goes...
很简单 就是..
I'm pretty sure that's what I was doing, man.
我很确定我就是这么做的
Pretty sure it's not.
肯定不是
Dude, why don't we just wait for Nate and Pat to get here?
伙计 我们为什么不等内特和帕特过来呢
Nate and Pat?
内特和帕特
Fuck them! What do they know about fucking drums?
去他妈的 他们懂什么该死的鼓
You and me, right? We're drummers.
你和我 对吧 我们是鼓手
We speak the same language. Let's finish the fucking track.
我们说同一种语言 让我们把这该死的歌♥唱完
Can't we just wait, dude?
我们就不能等等吗伙计
Let's just finish the fucking track and get out of here!
我们赶紧把这该死的轨道修好 然后离开这里
It's not Dave. You're not Dave.
不是 Dave 你不是 Dave
What did you just say?
你刚才说什么
I didn't say anything, man.
我什么都没说
Just play the fucking drums!
只要他妈的打鼓就行了
Yeah!
耶
That's it!
就是这样
Yeah!
耶
That's it!
就是这样
There you go, man.
给你 伙计
I finished the fucking song.
我完成了那首该死的歌♥
You did.
你做到了
Thank you.
谢谢你
"The Van Houton Protocol for Demonic cleansing."
"范 -豪顿的恶魔净化协议 "
"It's imperative to confirm the possessing entity's
demonic origin before employing these techniques."
“在使用这些技术之前 必须确认拥有者的恶魔来源 ”
"Look for these signs. One. Digestive system shut down."
“寻找这些迹象 首先 净化系统关闭了 ”
No more oat milk beer bongs for Davey.
戴维再也不能喝燕麦牛奶啤酒了
"Ability to levitate objects or defy gravity."
悬浮物体或抵抗重力的能力
Just play nice with this L sharp bullshit, right?
只要好好处理这个升 l 的屁话 好吗
Play E flat and get through.
降 e 调 然后通过
It's an L! L!
是 l! l
"Incessant masturbation."
“不停地手♥淫♥ ”
Dave, what are you doing in there?
戴夫 你在里面干什么
Sounds like you're playing patty cake with a soft chicken dumpling.
听起来你好像在用软绵绵的鸡肉饺子打糍粑
-Didn't he do that already? -Does that disqualify him?
-他不是已经这么做了吗 -这样他就没资格了吗
This demonic shit is complicated.
这种恶魔般的东西很复杂
"Insatiable hunger for raw meat."
“对生肉无止境的饥渴 ”
"Human flesh in particular."
“尤其是人肉 ”
Fuck! I think he ate Chris.
操 我想他把克里斯吃了
Fuck, he's definitely possessed.
妈的 他肯定被附身了
Okay. So, what do we do?
好吧那我们该怎么办
We go save his ass.
我们去救他
That's not good.
这可不妙
What's he doing?
他在干什么
-Oh, my God. -Shit.
-天啊 -该死
I think we're too late!
我想我们来晚了
That's Taylor. Look!
那是泰勒 看
Read the book about this.
读读这本书吧
Okay, here we go. To begin the Van Houlten Protocol...
好了 我们开始吧 开始范 -霍尔滕协议...
Quiet!
安静
Shit! Fuck!
妈的 操
Run!
快跑
What the fuck!
他妈的
Jesus! Jesus!
上帝 上帝
Fuck!
操
Let's go!
我们走
Alright, alright.
好吧 好吧
"The vessel must be purified to release the infected spirit."
“必须净化这个容器以释放受感染的灵魂 ”
"Copious amounts of Holy water."
“大量的圣水 ”
电影精选列表