Why?
为什么
We did everything!
我们什么都做了
Okay, so check it out.
好吧 看看这个
"Dune" and "Waterworld" are like the best movies in the last 30 years.
《沙丘》和《水世界》是近30年来最好的电影
Did you see Kevin Costner? He's a fucking merman!
你看到凯文 · 科斯特纳了吗 他是条人鱼
Did you see the fucking things behind his ears?
你看到他耳朵后面的东西了吗
I mean, that's where the gills were.
我的意思是 那就是腮的位置
You know that, right? He was like half fish.
你知道的 对吧 他就像半条鱼
-What about "Dune"? -"Dune" is 80's.
-那《沙丘》呢 -《沙丘》是80年代的
Waterworld's all water and no dune.
水世界只有水 没有沙丘
And also no Sting in the... It's a thong.
而且也没有斯汀在... 这是一个丁字裤
-It's like a space thong. -Space thong?
-这就像一条太空丁字裤 -太空丁字裤
You guys talking about Sting?
你们在说斯汀吗
Do you know what Sting does? Are you aware of this?
你知道斯汀是做什么的吗 你知道吗
I don't know if you know this. He delivers albums.
我不知道你是否知道这个 他专门送专辑
Where's my fucking record, Grohl?
我该死的唱片在哪里 格罗尔
-It's all up here. -Oh, is it?
-都在这儿了 -是吗
Yeah, it's all up here.
是的 都在这里
And in there, and in there, and in there, and in there.
还有在那里 在那里 在那里 在那里 在那里
Not so much here, but I got it, man. It's all in here.
这里没有那么多 但我知道了 伙计 都在这里了
I think, personally, that doesn't amount to a bucket of frozen shit.
我个人认为 那不等于一桶冷冻屎
I don't know where you get a bucket of frozen shit, but that's what it's about!
我不知道你从哪里得到一桶冷冻狗屎 但这就是它的意义
When you fucking tell me you've got a
record, all I got is a bucket of frozen shit!
当你♥他♥妈♥的告诉我你有一张唱片的时候 我得到的只是一桶冷冻的屎
I'm up to my eyeballs in debt and I gotta pay some crazy piece of shit motherfuckers who I owe so much
money to and I just found out they may be the ones who fucking sliced up that journalist in Turkey.
我欠了一屁♥股♥的债 还得付钱给那些狗♥娘♥养♥的 我
欠了他们那么多钱 我刚刚发现他们可能就是在土耳其杀死那个记者的人
I'm just... I just wanna give you the fucking album that you want, so you can
pay off those people before they turn your nut sack into a fucking coin purse.
我只是... 我只是想给你♥他♥妈♥的你想要的唱片 这样你就可
以在他们把你的蛋蛋变成钱包之前还清他们的债务
-Relax. -Oh.
-放松点 -哦
Did you just say "Relax"?
你刚才说”放松”
Yeah. So here's the thing.
是的 事情是这样的
We were thinking...
我们在想..
It's our tenth album, okay? We can't do the same old shit.
这是我们的第十张专辑 好吗 我们不能再重蹈覆辙了
We gotta break the fucking mold on this one.
这次我们得打破常规
Yeah, Shill, this-this record, it... it's gotta fucking
blow your fucking dick right into your fucking mouth.
是的 希尔 这张唱片 它... 它会让你瞠目结舌
Blow your own dick into your mouth?
瞠目结舌
Yeah, right back up into your mouth, man.
是的 瞠目结舌 伙计
-Right back up into your mouth? -Yeah.
-又是这样 -是啊
Like it's been there before?
就像以前一样
What kind of goal is that?
这算什么目标
I don't want that album.
我不想要那张专辑
Unless it makes me a lot of money.
除非能让我赚很多钱
Lot of money? Blow all the dicks you want.
很多钱 那随你吹牛逼
Look, I can get you a studio, anywhere you want in town tomorrow.
听着 我明天可以在城里任何你想要的地方给你找个工作室
We've used all those studios, okay?
这些工作室我们都用过了
They all sound exactly the fucking same, okay.
他们听起来都他妈的一模一样
Let's think outside the box.
让我们换个角度想想
Let's go somewhere we've never been.
让我们去一个我们从未去过的地方
Let's go to a cool place... Like Zeppelin.
让我们去一个很酷的地方... 比如齐柏林飞艇
When Zeppelin went to the castle and there was the
devil and the wizards and the dragons and shit.
当齐柏林飞艇到达城♥堡♥时 那里有魔鬼、巫师、龙之类的东西
Alright. So, you want me to find you some wizards and dragons?
好吧 你想让我帮你找些巫师和龙吗
Yes! That's what we should be doing.
是的 我们就应该这么做
You want that? You want that?
你想这样吗 你想这样吗
Watch as I make this happen.
看着我实现这一切
Holy shit. You fuckers are not gonna believe it.
妈的 你们这些混♥蛋♥不会相信的
I got it. You gotta trust me and let me do this.
我知道了 你得相信我 让我来做
Chilly Shills. What can I do for you, sunshine?
冷冰冰的烤架 我能为你做些什么 阳光小子
Hey, Barb! I'm here in my office with the Foo Fighters!
嘿 Barb 我和喷火战机乐队在办公室呢
And they're looking for a place to record a new album.
他们正在找地方录制新专辑
Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
你和我想的一样吗
Oh, I do know what you're thinking, and I have the perfect place.
我知道你在想什么 我有个好地方
Foo Fighters... Oh, I thought this time would never come.
喷火战机乐队... 哦 我还以为这次不会来了
Listen, I gotta jump, but I'll shoot you the address in the A.M.
听着 我得挂了 但我会在早上把地址给你
This place is to die for.
这个地方太棒了
Prozem high five, up top.
Prozem 击掌 击掌
Jeremy is fucking smoking!
杰里米他妈的在抽烟
Hi, Dave Grohl. I'm Barb Weems.
你好 戴夫 · 格罗尔 我是芭布 · 威姆斯
-Hi, Barb. How are you? -How are you? I'm such a fan.
-嗨 Barb 你好吗 -你好吗 我是你的粉丝
I would love to get a selfie later, if that's okay with you.
如果你不介意的话 我等会儿想和你自♥拍♥一张
Hello, Foos! How are you?
你好 福斯 你好吗
It's so nice to meet you. Barb Weems.
很高兴见到你 Barb Weems
So, this is the house, and it is incredible.
这就是我们的房♥子 真是太不可思议了
I can't wait to show it to you. Come on. This place...
我等不及要给你看了 来吧 这个地方..
Okay, I know what you guys are thinking.
我知道你们在想什么
It needs a little sprucey-goosey, and I agree.
它需要一点精神 我同意
But here's the thing, this place has some serious rock and roll pedigree.
但是事情是这样的 这个地方有一些严肃的摇滚血统
I mean, it rolls deep.
我的意思是 它有很深的渊源
A huge music manager owned this place in
the 70s and 80s and threw some wild parties.
在70年代和80年代 一个大型的音乐经纪人拥有这个地方 并且举办了一些狂野的派对
Come, come.
过来 过来
How sexy is this stone-finished pool?
这个用石头建造的泳池有多性感
I can already see the girls in their bikinis.
我已经能看到那些穿比基尼的女孩了
Ooh, it's gonna be fun. Are you gonna invite me to your parties?
会很有趣的 你会邀请我参加你的派对吗
Look at this state of the art kitchen.
看看这个最先进的厨房♥
Do we have any chefs in the group?
我们这里有厨师吗
I'm pretty handy on the grill.
我烧烤很在行
-Oh. -Yeah. Right, guys?
-哦 -是啊 对吧 伙计们
Yeah, if you like your meat charred and dry.
是啊 如果你喜欢烤焦的肉的话
-Am I right? -M-mm.
-我说的对吗 -嗯
Take a look at the other room.
看看另一个房♥间
Fuck you.
去你的
This is my favorite room in the house.
这是我最喜欢的房♥间
These are original Babette Fosters.
这些是原装的巴贝特福斯特鞋
You know, they stopped production on those in the 80's.
你知道 他们在80年代就停止生产了
I do love a good sconce.
我确实喜欢好的烛台
But I don't know, it definitely has a weird energy.
但我不知道 它肯定有一种奇怪的能量
You guys feel that?
感觉到了吗
Do you guys get this overwhelming sense of...
你们有没有一种强烈的感觉..
death and doom? Or is that just me?
死亡与厄运 还是只有我有这种感觉
Yeah, like someone's gonna jump through the
window and start stabbing us in the eyes!
是啊 好像有人会从窗户跳进来 刺我们的眼睛似的
Okay, I'm gonna be really straight with you guys.
好吧 我跟你们说实话
There was another band, and they lived here in the 90's.
还有另外一个乐队 他们90年代住在这里
They thought the sound was incredible.
他们认为这个声音是不可思议的
But they never finished their album.
但是他们从来没有完成他们的专辑
Creative differences.
创造性的分歧
I don't know.
我不知道
Just doesn't really seem like the right fit.
看起来不太合适
Wow, do you hear that?
哇 你听到了吗
That's fucking rad.
真♥他♥妈♥酷
Whoa!
哇
You hear that?
你听到了吗
Okay, so if we put the drums right here, facing this
way and then we could put the guitar stuff right here.
好的 如果我们把鼓放在这里 面向这边 然后我们可以把吉他放在这里
And we could do keyboards like over there.
我们可以像那边那样做键盘手
We can put the mixing desk in the bedroom up there.
我们可以把调音台放在那边的卧室里
Mm, you know... We'll take it.
嗯 你知道... 我们要了
Oh, well, that is music to my ears, baby.
哦 好吧 这对我来说是音乐 宝贝
I'll go draw up that paperwork right now.
我现在就去起草文件
Yay! I knew you would love it.
我就知道你会喜欢的
Okay, you guys, check it out.
好了 伙计们 听着
The sound of this house is the sound of album ten.
这所房♥子的声音是第十张专辑的声音
No songs yet.
还没有歌♥曲
But we got the sound.
但我们听到了声音
Alright, alright, you guys, you know the drill.
好了 好了 伙计们 你们知道规矩
All gear in the house. Amps, living room.
所有的设备 放大器 起居室
Snare drum, shitty job, living room.
小军鼓 低劣的工作 客厅
Expensive shit, guitars, by the amp line in the living room.
昂贵的东西 吉他 在客厅的扩音器旁边
Just fucking hate this shit.
真♥他♥妈♥讨厌这破玩意
It's like a quarter of an inch that way. Just a little...
往那边差不多四分之一英寸 就一点点..
It's like a hair more. Just like a tiny...
就像多了一根头发 就像一个小小的...
电影精选列表