Are you carrying a gun?
我确实不能和你说这个
I seriously can't talk about it.
我还是离开这比较好
It's better that I go.
目标抵达一辆超长豪车处
Subject arrived in a stretch limo.
车身侧面有弹孔 看上去是近期枪击所致
There's bullet holes in the side panel. They look recent.
车牌记录显示
And a check on the license plate
这辆车是被偷来的
says the limo reported as stolen.
跟着这辆车 这混♥蛋♥会直接带我们找到卡洛斯
Tag that limo! This asshole will lead us straight to Karos,
但你得多叫点人轮换跟着他
but you're gonna put rotating parallels on him.
不要直接跟着 因为如果他是警♥察♥
No straight tails because if he's a cop,
他会发现的
he's gonna sniff 'em out.
收到
Copy that.
- 所以 - 嗯
- So? - Yeah?
- 里面装着什么 - 我不能说
- What's in there? - Oh, can't say.
是钱吗
Is it money?
你不会在做什么违法的事吧
You're not mixed up in anything illegal, are you?
坎迪斯
Candice.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
你不知道你的离开对我来说意味着什么
You have no idea what your leaving did for me.
我们分手
And by breaking up with me
是你给我的最好的礼物
you gave me the greatest gift ever.
我一直想要的生活
The life that I always wanted,
现在我得到了
I now have.
走吧
There we go.
你看起来很自信啊
You just seem so together.
我说不好
You know, I don't know.
我看起来比以前好多了
You look... You look better than I've ever seen you.
- 准备离开了吗 先生 - 是的
- Ready for your car, sir? - Yeah.
听着 我们一会儿要出去
So, listen... we're gonna go out
如果你待会儿有空
if maybe you wanna see one another later.
坎迪斯 你得好好享受你最后一晚的自♥由♥
Candice, you need to enjoy your last night of freedom.
我要你现在上到楼上去 好吗
I need you to go upstairs now, okay? All right?
疑犯在俱乐部门前
Suspect is in front of the club
与一位不知名的女性♥交♥谈
conversing with an unknown female.
你会成为一个美丽的新娘
You're gonna make a beautiful bride
一位非常贤惠的妻子
and a wonderful, wonderful wife.
再见
Bye.
给你二十块开车带我离开这
Twenty bucks if you drive me out of here.
四十块我就做
Make it 40 and I'll do it.
混♥蛋♥
Fucker.
请帮我开门
Just get the door for me, please?
好了
There you go.
还飞吻
Oh, blowing a kiss?
哥们 那女的是谁啊
Bro, who the fuck was that?
前任还是
An ex or something?
不 老兄 她是我上一任
No, dude. That was the ex.
怎么 她把你给甩了啊
What? Did she dump your ass?
她毁了我
She destroyed me.
报复成功 对吗
Well, payback's a bitch. Am I right?
你说对了
Yes, it is. You are right.
这事你计划多久了
How long have you been planning that stunt?
我没计划 这只是心血来潮
I didn't. It just... It just happened.
你们以前在一起的时候她就长那样
She look like that when you went out with her?
- 是啊 - 对吧
- Yeah. - Yeah?
- 那个妞看起来真不错啊 - 谢谢
- That bitch is fucking fine. - Thank you.
- 她以前身材就那么好 - 没错
- She have those tits when you dated her? - Yeah.
看起来没整过 对吗
Those things look natural, were they?
听着 报复的原则是
Okay, see, the principle of a payback
你享受其中
is that you get to enjoy it.
但我现在还做不到
And I'm not being able to do that right now.
你知道我享受什么吗 她的胸
You know what I'd like to enjoy? Those tits.
我懂你的意思了
I gotcha. I gotcha.
做过乳♥交♥吗
Ever do that thing where you put your dick between them?
你做了什么
What'd you just do?
靠 你的礼宾车没电了 老兄
Fuck. Your limo just lost power, man.
你干了什么
Did you just do that?
导航星开始闪了
Oh, now this NavStar light's blinking.
- 什么 - 情况不妙啊
- What? - That's probably bad news.
我靠
Oh, fuck!
- 斯特雷奇 - 什么 嘿
- Stretch? - What? Hey...
他们用导航星系统锁定了礼宾车吗
Did they just use the NavStar system to disable the limo?
是的
Yes, they did.
- 该死 - 我走了 哥们
- God damn it. - I'm outta here, bro.
- 祝你好运 - 你去哪儿
- Good luck! - Where you going?
稍等 查莉 我一会儿打给你 慢着
Hold on, Charlie. I'll call you back! Wait!
- 斯特雷奇 - 嘿 老兄 你要去哪儿
- Stretch! - Hey, man, where you going?
哥们 这车已经报废了
Bro, this car is dead.
你能帮我推一把吗
Can you help me push, please?
不行 这车走不动了 快看
No, it's not going anywhere. Oh, hey! Look!
靠 拜托
Shit! Come on! Come on!
快来后面帮我一起推
Get back on the wheel and please help me push.
叫那辆拖车啊
Take the tow truck!
我不能叫拖车 好吗
I can't take the tow truck, all right?
我还得去接客户 别按喇叭了
I got a client! Shut the fuck up!
嘿 对我客气点
Hey! Hey! Be nice to me!
- 我对你可是很客气了 - 我可是在帮你
- Hey! I'm being nice to you! - I'm helping you!
- 你做得非常好 - 我在帮你啊
- You're doing a great job! - I'm helping you!
谢谢 谢谢你良好的反馈
Thank you! Thank you for that positive feedback.
我本可以少讽刺你一些的
I could do with less sarcasm.
你做得非常好 很出色
You're doing wonderful. Fantastic.
- 我们可以找时间一起出去 - 真的吗
- We should go out sometime. - Really? Do you mean that?
- 不 - 因为我的兄弟个个都结婚了
- No! - Because a bunch of my buddies got married.
见鬼 这该死的电动装置
Oh, shit. It's fucking power steering.
闭上嘴好好推车
Just push and shut up!
加油 就是这样
Come on, come on. Here we go.
你把车推到便道上了 而且这是违章区
You just got it on the curb and in a red-zone.
你这是怎么了
What the fuck is wrong with you?
- 快点 再向前推一些 - 什么
- Come on! Just push it a little further. - What?
再向前推些 这里是违章区
Just get it a little further. We're in the red-zone.
不能再往前了 车已经在便道上了
There is no further. You're up on the curb now.
帮帮忙啊 老兄 我...
Come on, man! I'm a...
只要再帮我向前推些
Just help me push it a little further.
你这车肯定需要拖走了
You're definitely gonna get towed right here.
好吧 好吧 给你钱
Fine, fine, fine, fine. Here.
- 很高兴与你合作 哥们 - 是啊
- Pleasure doing business with you, man. - Yeah.
你自己加油吧
Eat your own dick! Suck it!
如果我失去这辆车 我就完蛋了
If I lose this limo now, it's game over.
- 我完蛋了 我的人生就此终结 - 天哪
- I'm done. My fate is sealed. - Oh, God.
拜托 启动啊
Come on, start! Start. Come on, start!
靠 是乔维
Holy shit. The Jovi.
我不知道霍夫的事你是怎么想的
I don't know about you, hoss,
但我感觉情况不妙
but I don't like where this is headed.
不 不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
记录显示你驾驶的车辆已报失
The vehicle you are occupying has been reported stolen.
引擎功能已锁定
The engine functions have been disabled.
该死
Come on! Damn it!
无论我的命运
Whether that fate
是鲍里斯的一顿暴揍
is a wrath-of-God-like beating from Boris there,
还是浪费掉我从不想过的生活
or just wasting away in a life I never intended to live,
现在都把我逼到绝境了
it's got me cornered now.
天哪 他太壮了
God, he's really big.
或许该来的还是会来
Maybe all this was inevitable.
面对此情此景 脑中思绪万千
Facing this now. Figuring it out on the fly.
生活中不会有彩排 你不得不...
Life doesn't allow you to rehearse. You just have to...
边活着边学习
live and learn.
该死 这总得意味着什么吧
God damn it. That has to mean something.
我希望它意味着什么呢
What do I want it to mean?
我该如何应对
And what the hell do I do with it?
这就是我要说的
That's what I'm talking about!
别说 这招还挺管用
电影精选列表