- Yeah. - No.
除非你真的是警♥察♥
Unless you're really Officer...
雷·利奥塔
Ray Liotta.
你以为拿出徽章就可以轻而易举搞定是吧
You thought the badge was a slam dunk, didn't you?
确实 我真这么想 这有什么不对吗
I did... I did though. I really did. Why wouldn't I?
嘿 演得还挺像的 哥们
Hey, the delivery was good, man.
老兄 我很感激 谢谢你
Man, I appreciate it. Thank you.
像真的一样 让我印象深刻啊
It was solid. I was impressed.
- 谢了 我有点事要忙 - 嘿
- Thank you. Got something going for me. - Hey!
那么 今天这事儿你打算讲多少次啊
So, how many times you're gonna tell this story?
开轿车的脑残司机模仿一个警♥察♥
Shithead limo driver impersonating a cop.
这可是经典 老兄
It's classic, man.
我会不厌其烦地将它告诉别人的
I'm gonna get a lot of mileage out of this.
- 我不怪你 - 换做是你也会这么做的
- Yeah, I don't blame you. - I mean, you'd do the same.
噢 等等 你不是开玩笑吧
Oh, in a second. Are you kidding me?
如果真得这样 那我们不妨给这故事
And if that's the case,we might as well give the story
- 一个应有的结局 怎么样 - 好主意
- the ending it deserves, right? - Hey, why not?
现在 你♥他♥妈♥把车给我
Now, give me your fucking car
不然我就一枪打爆你的肝
before I put a bullet in your liver!
有枪
Gun!
- 噢 见鬼 - 是啊
- Oh, shit! - Yeah!
抓住那个混账东西
Get that motherfucker!
噢 见鬼
Oh, shit!
你最好跑快点 小朋友
You better run, white boy!
现在怎么办 斯特雷奇
So what's the plan, Stretch!
你是打算在平地上成功跑赢黑人吗
Successfully outrunning black men over flat surfaces?
噢 上帝
Oh, God!
他跑哪儿去了
Where'd he go?
好了 快跑
Okay, crank it.
- 噢 - 你还好吗
- Oh. - Are you all right?
- 不 - 游戏时间结束了 小朋友
- No. - Time's up, white boy!
我的天哪 黑鬼
Sweet Jesus! Coloreds!
他被车撞了
He got hit by a car!
遭报应了吧
That's what you get!
该死的 给我站住
God damn it! Stop running!
把那个混账带回这来
Bring that motherfucker back over here!
你讲的这个故事
That is fascinating.
真是太有意思了
I mean, the way that you told that story.
那不是...
That's not...
他们截到礼宾车了
They got the limo.
卡洛斯没在里面 是个傻小子开着车
Karos wasn't inside. Some dumb ass kid boosted it.
他还带了几个嗑了药的女孩子
He's got a bunch of fucking coked up club girls
坐在后面
in the back.
他们拿到箱子了吗
Did they recover the case?
他们还没找到它
They have not located it yet.
你去把车拖到最近的拘留所
You get that limo towed to the nearest impound yard
给我搜个底朝天
and stripped to the chassis,
然后找到那该死的司机
and find that fucking driver!
明早在软木塞咖啡屋见 很想见你 你说呢
噢 美女 我很想马上给你回信息
Oh, doll, I would love to text you back right now,
可我有更头疼的事情得解决 该死
but I got bigger problems. Fuck me!
你得把车开回来 好好想想
You gotta get the limo back. Think.
好好想想 该死的
Think, God damn it.
嘿 老兄 打电♥话♥给热电联合系统的人
Hey, Bubba, get the CHP on the line
让他们关掉向东的
and tell them to close the Eastbound lane
101到134车道
to the 101 and the 134.
我要锯木架和道钉路障
I want sawhorses and spike strips.
慢就是稳 稳就是快
Slow is smooth, smooth is fast.
慢就是稳 稳就是快
Slow is smooth, smooth is fast.
慢就是稳 稳就是更快 见鬼
Slow is smooth, smooth is faster. Shit!
见鬼
Shit!
我靠
Fuck you!
噢 见...
Oh, shi...
你要死在这儿了 白♥痴♥
You're gonna die out here, dickhead.
天哪 我靠
Oh, my. Fuck me!
跟我开玩笑的吧
You gotta be shitting me.
当然
Of course.
他们怎么有时间做这个
When did they have time to do this?
给我"吹♥箫♥"吧 宝贝
You can suck my dick, baby!
- 天哪 - 我喜欢他们这么装饰车子
- Jesus. - I love what they've done with the place.
我不能把车就这样开到卡洛斯那儿去
I can't take it back to Karos looking like this.
老兄 这不是重点 显而易见的是
Bro, not to point out the obvious,
你现在正在高速公路上
you're still attached to a tow-truck
连着一辆拖车呢
on the fucking freeway.
噢...
Oh...
见鬼 混♥蛋♥
Fuck you, motherfucker!
见鬼
Shit!
嘿 哥们 你喜欢这个吗
Hey, buddy, you like that?
再来一次
Here we go again!
该死的
Damn it!
快点 发车 该死
Come on, start, God damn it!
快快快 发车
Come on, come on, come on, come on. Start!
快点
Come on!
快点 我求你了
Come on, I am begging you!
见鬼
Shit!
该死 快点
Fuck me! Come on!
- 发动 - 嗨 宝贝
- Turn on! - Hello, baby.
我求求你了
I am begging you right now.
我们来玩强♥奸♥游戏吧
We have rape party?
鬼才陪你玩什么强♥奸♥游戏
We're not gonna have a rape party.
小宝贝的小♥穴♥
Little baby pussy.
好了
There you go!
再见
Bye-bye!
老兄
Buddy!
好吧
Okay.
礼宾车又被司机开走了
The limo was retaken.
什么
It was what?
靠
Fuck!
拖车司机试图阻止他
The tow truck driver tried to stop him.
那该死的的警♥察♥跑了
The fucking cop got away!
显然这警♥察♥和卡洛斯约好了时间
This cop is obviously on a schedule with Karos.
我们得快点抓到他
We got to get to him fast
不然卡洛斯就跑了
or Karos is gone.
召集所有人
I want everybody pulled out right now.
洛杉矶警局 治安部门 热电联合系统
LAPD, Sheriff's Department, CHP.
你去把特别小组借过来
You make 'em task force loan-outs.
再派辆直升机过来
Get a chopper up there, too.
卡洛斯一旦露面
Next time Karos shows his face,
我们就将他们一举拿下
we take the whole fucking thing down.
嗨 我是斯特雷奇 你知道该怎么做
Hey, it's Stretch. You know what to do.
快点 卡洛斯 你在哪里
Come on, Karos. Where are you, man?
我们走
Let's go.
坏人们 各就各位
Delinquents, take your mark.
搞什么鬼
What the fuck?
噢 见鬼
Oh, shit!
- 你迟到了 - 我没有
- You're late. - I'm not late.
这辆车被撒旦蹂躏过吗
Did this limo get squat-fucked by Satan?
还有你的衣服也是
Along with your wardrobe?
到底发生了什么事
What in the patron saint of shit happened?
一波三折 一言难尽
Couple of twists and turns. Few complications.
你拿到箱子了吗
Did you get the briefcase?
卢让提到了什么账簿
Laurent mentioned some ledgers.
你拿到箱子了没有
Did you get the briefcase?
我拿到了
I got the briefcase.
是的 我答应他我会把账簿带回去给他
Yes, I gave my word that I would return with those ledgers.
该死的箱子在哪儿
Where's the fucking briefcase?
你座位下面
Under your seat.
噢 你真是太棒了
Oh, you're a Magic Mike.
是我
I'm here.
不 不 不 公共场合 我要在公共场合交易
No, no, no, no. Public. I said public, I want public.
那不是公共场合
That's not public.
电影精选列表