Don't move
否则我发誓会杀了你
or I swear I will kill you!
把枪放下 乔
Put that gun down, joe.
别废话杰克
No shit, Jakel
骑上马 给我滚出这里
Now get on the horse and get the fuck out of herel
这一枪干净利落 直穿腰部
It was a clean shot, straight through the waist.
好了 好了…
Okay, okay...
你会没事的
You're going to be alright.
下地狱吧 你这个婊♥子♥养♥的♥
Rot in hell, you son of a bitch!
按住这里
Keep pressure on itl
你以为你都想好了
So you think you got it all figured out.
这些东西是没办法计算的 杰克
These things cannot be calculated, jake.
这就是命运 我们谁也躲不过
It is destiny and we cannot run away from it.
什么命运?
What destiny?
我们的
Ours.
既然你决定跟踪我去找我儿子
And since you decided to follow me and look for my son,
我们三个就注定会相见
the three of us were doomed to meet,
我们都带了武器 -胡说八道
each of us armed. Bullshitl
你开枪打了我 现在又想…绑♥架♥我
You shot me and now you're...trying to kidnap mel
我只想救我儿子
I just wanted to save my son.
很抱歉 我不得不朝你开枪
And I am sorry I had to shoot you.
现在···你以为我尽在你的掌控之中
And now... you think you've got me in your hands.
省点力气
Don't strain yourself.
别说话了
Don't talk.
等我能骑马了 就离开这里
As soon as I can ride, I'll leave here
我要控告你谋杀未遂
and I'll charge you with attempted murder.
没人能明白我为什么会射失
No one will understand why I missed the shot,
更别说我后面还帮你处理伤口了
let alone why I treated your wound afterward.
休息吧
Rest.
还有的是时间聊
There's plenty of time to talk.
我要是张了嘴
The only reason I would open my mouth
一定是为了朝你脸上吐口水
is to spit in your face.
你想怎么恨我都行 杰克
You hate me as much as you want, Jake,
但是你的伤口不会愈合得更快
but it won't help your wound to heal any faster.
很多年前你问过我···
Years ago you asked me
两个男人在农场上生活
what two men could do
能干什么
living together on a ranch.
我现在回答你
Hl answer you now.
他们可以照顾彼此
They can look after one another,
保护彼此
protect each other,
陪伴彼此
they can keep each other company.
电影精选列表