你喜欢那棺材吗
Did you like the coffin?
我不喜欢棺材
I don't like coffins.
如您要求
Made of the best oak,
用得是顶级橡木
like you asked.
我看出来了
I noticed.
我看到他从她房♥里出来
I saw him coming out of her house.
你看到什么了
What did you see?
他骑上马就走了 喝得烂醉
He mounted his horse and disappeared. He was drunk.
你怎么确定那就是他 巷子那么黑
How could you even be sure it was him? That alley's very dark.
他腿瘸了
He was limping.
他又不是镇上唯一一个瘸子
He's not the only man in town who limps.
据我所知 他是唯一一个左撇子
He is the only lefty I know of.
他左腿瘸了
He was limping on his Ieft leg.
你跟别人说过吗
Have you told anyone?
大家都心里有数了 警长
Everyone is already thinking it, sheriff.
那你也把嘴闭紧
Just keep your mouth shut.
好的
Okay.
席尔瓦先生来了
Mr Silva in person!
你怎么样 杰克
How are you, jake?
我挺好的
I'm good.
你为什么来镇上
What brings you to town?
背疼得要死 听说镇上有个好医生
Oh, my back is killing me and I hear you have a good doctor in town.
但你气色很好啊
But you look well
不 是你
No, it's you.
看起来气宇轩昂
who look impressive.
换上警长扮相
dressed as a Sheriff!
这不是我的扮相
I'm not just dressed as one.
我就是警长
I am one.
嗯 挺适合你
Well, it suits you.
我饿了 -嗯
I was hungry. Mm- hmm.
你做的
You made this?
真不知道 你还会做饭
I didn't know you could cook.
你不了解的事还多呢 席尔瓦
There's a great many things you don't know about me, Silva.
确实
Of course.
25年可不短啊
25 years is a very long time.
敬重逢
To our reunion.
敬随你怎么说
To whatever you like.
我每次喝酒
Every time I drink wine,
都会想起来跟你在墨西哥时
I remember when we were in Mexico
和几个妓♥女♥一起去地下酒窖
and we went down into the cellar with some whores.
当时我们真是年少轻狂
We were very young and very crazy.
一群混混
What a bunch of misfits!
都是各郡渣滓
The worst from every county.
你知道
You know
我感觉只有我们活了下来
I think we're the only ones who've survived.
为这喝一杯吧
Let's drink to that!
别这么看我
Don't look at me like that.
你想让我怎么看你
How do you want me to look at you?
我们疯狂了多久
How long did that madness last?
两个月
Two months.
也不算疯狂
And it wasn't madness.
就算喝了酒
When I drink,
我也记得那六十天中的每一个瞬间
I remember every single one of those sixty days...
我觉得你喝醉了
I think you drink too much.
我已经戒了
I myself have. given it up.
当然现在我食言了
Of course, now I'm contradicting myself.
那就敬食言
To your contradictions then.
杰克
Jake?
杰克
Jake?
我觉得你没对我说真话 席尔瓦
Ithink you lied to me, Silva.
你是不是想躲在浴缸里
Were you hiding in the bathtub?
我没有在躲
Iwasn't hiding.
你也该洗个澡了
You could use a bath yourself.
你是在邀请我和你一起洗吗
Are you inviting me to take a bath together?
没有
No.
不要
Don'il
我知道怎么自己擦身子
Iknow how to dry myself.
快去把衣服穿上
You should get dressed,
我内♥裤♥放哪了
Where did I put my underpants?
穿我的
Take a pair of mine.
在右边的抽屉里
They're in the drawer on the right.
你确实撒谎了 席尔瓦
And you did lie to mejSilva
你后背完全没事
You don't have a bad back.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
你也不用看医生
And you don't need a doctor.
我就是想跟你喝几杯酒
I wanted to have a couple of drinks with you again,
趁着还能动
while Ican still move.
而且 信不信由你
And believe it or not,
跟马打交道 你的背就会完蛋
working with horses destroys your back.
这可说不准
No one would ever know.
我今天早上背不疼了
Nothing hurts this morning.
你把我完全治好了
You cured all my ailments.
我有一段时间没觉得这么舒爽了
I haven't felt this good in such a long time.
今天打算干什么
What are you doing today?
We could go to Hot Mountain river. 我们可以去火山泉
我得上班
I've got work today.
上班可以等
Work can wait.
不是每天都会有人 穿过沙漠来看你
It's not every day someone crosses the desert to come see you.
我们已经庆祝过了 我还有事
We've celebrated enough. I've got things to do.
我能帮忙么
Can I help?
我可以…
Maybe.
不行
No.
三天前
Three days ago
镇上一个女人被杀了
a woman was found killed in town.
我得找到凶手 让他伏法
I've got to find the man who did it and bring him to justice.
你就不能找个人替你干这活吗 你还是警长呢
Can't you find someone else to do it for you? You are the Sheriff
这是荣誉问题
It's a question of honour.
死的人是我弟妹
The woman killed is my brother's wife.
我还是镇上的执法人员 记得吧
And I'm the law around here, remember?
我们的命运可真奇怪
Ours is a strange fate.
怎么说
What does that mean?
你弟妹死了 我们才又在床上相见
Your brother's wife had to die for us to find each other in the same bed again.
昨晚 -我们都喝多了
·Last nightLast night we drank too much.
喝酒是因为我们很高兴又见到了对方
We drank because we were happy to be together.
那也不能给你儿子脱罪
That's not gonna spare your son from paying for what he did!
不是他干的
He didn't do it!
他们是一对 他还虐待她
They were lovers, he mistreated her.
他是不是跟你说了 他时不时会来这
He must have told you he came here from time to time?
不 我本来想问他关于你的事
No, I would've asked him about you.
杰克 别走 我在跟你说话
jake, don't walk away, I'm talking to you.
我弟弟死时
When my brother died
我跟他保证 会照顾好弟妹
I promised him that Iwould look after her.
她不太好哄 但我一直信守承诺
She wasn't an easy woman, but I made a promise.
在此之前 我爸爸临死时
Before then, on my father's deathbed,
我保证了要照顾好弟弟
I promised him I'd look after my little brother.
他们两个我谁都不能辜负
I can't fail any of them.
听说你跟她搞起了外遇
I heard you had an affair with her.
好久以前的事了
That was a long time ago.
当时你弟弟还活着吗
Was your brother still alive?
不重要
It doesn't matter.
重要的是
What matters.
有人看到一个左腿瘸了的男人
is someone saw a man with a limp on his left leg
在她被杀那天晚上离开她家
leaving her place the night she was killed.
你儿子腿要是不瘸 那他什么都不用担心
Now, if your son didn't have a limp he'd have nothing to worry about
我知道你穿过沙漠来这 是替他来的
I understand you've crossed the desert to intervene on his behalf.
随便那个人都能假装腿瘸陷害他
Anyone could have pretended to have a limp to frame him.
你为什么来这 席尔瓦
Why have you come here, Silva?
因为我想见你
I came because I wanted to see you.
我一直就想见你
I've been wanting to see you for a long time.
胡扯
Bullshit!
你真想见我 早就能来
电影精选列表