You could have come much sooner.
我想过相信我
I thought about it, believe me.
但我不知道你还会不会欢迎我
But I didn't know what kind of welcome I would get from you.
我感觉你好像在故意疏远我
I got the feeling that you put distance between us on purpose.
不当杀手之后
After working together as hired guns,
我本来想建个牧场 和你一起 但你不想入伙
I proposed to set up a ranch, the two of us, but you didn't want to!
我去照顾我爸了啊 他病了
I left to be with my father, who was sick!
就那么一次 我想尽尽孝
I decided to be a good son for once.
你不当复仇法官也能尽孝
You don't have to be an avenging judge to be a good son.
我想站在法律正义的一方 我不想再当杀手了
I wanted to be on the right side of the law. I was sick of being a hired gun.
而且我也不适合当牧场主
Besides I'm not cut out to be a rancher.
你是最好的枪手
You were the best gunman.
现在也是
Well, that hasn't changed.
你失手过一次…
There was one day you missed.
你说什么?
What are you talking about?
没什么
Nothing.
不管你枪法多好
No matter how good you are with a gun,
你总会有射偏的时候
there will come a day where you miss the shot.
人有失手 马有失蹄
It happens to all of us.
你不记得了吗?
You don't remember?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我得说你在执法这方面做得很好
I will say you've done very well on this side of the law.
你是郡里最受尊敬的警长
You're the most respected sheriff in the county.
你做得很好 分开对我们彼此都好
You've done well for yourself. The split's been good for both of us.
但是我知道 总有一天我会穿越沙漠 和你再次相见
But I knew that one day I would cross the desert to come and see you again.
别继续说了 席尔瓦
Don't go down that path, Silva.
我很怀念墨西哥的那两个月 你呢?
I miss those two months in Mexico. Don't you?
那已经过去很久了
That was a long time ago.
现在我在这里生活 而你在沙漠的另一头
My life is here now and yours is on the other side of the desert.
我很高兴你还留着我那条红围巾
I like that you've kept my red scarf.
要不是为了救你儿子
If not to save your boy,
你为什么偏要现在过来?
why have you come here precisely now?
我想见你
I wanted to see you,
我说了… -我不相信你
I've told youI don't believe you!
25年了 你早干什么去了
You had 25 years for that.
最后那会我一直在告诉你我有多想见你
I spent the last hours showing you how much I wanted to see you.
你爱弟媳胜过爱我吗?
Did you love your sister- in- law more than you loved me?
我说了 我向我兄弟保证过的
I promised my brother, I told you!
别给我那样说话
Just stop talking like that!
我们是孤独的
We are alone.
你25年前犯了个错
You made a mistake 25 years ago,
以为我们能一起干一番事业
thinking we could start a business together.
你现在也在犯错
And you're making a mistake right now.
赶快穿好衣服上路去吧
Just finish getting dressed and go on your way!
我只想和你一起…
My way is yours.
我担心那件事你可能是对的
I'm starting to worry you might be right about that.
你为什么这么肯定是我儿子干的?
Why are you so sure it was my son?
别人看见他们在一起了
People saw them together.
他们的关系很暴♥力♥
They had a violent relationship.
席尔瓦 你儿子很危险
Silva, your son is dangerous.
我告诉过他…
I told him
我告诉过他永远不要再踏足苦溪镇了
I told him to never set foot here, in Bitter Creek, again
你看看他根本不听我的
and you see...you see how much he listened to. me
我会让他去墨西哥或者别的什么不会打扰我们的地方
I'll make him to go to Mexico or any place where he won't bother you or me.
世界这么大
It's a big world out there.
我要让他上法庭
I'm gonna bring him into trial,
要是宣判无罪 我会保证他没事
if he's found innocent, I will make sure nothing happens to him.
但你不是非要去找他的 只要···
But you don't need to be the one looking for him! just.
我们休战吧
Give me a truce.
休战
A trucel
你在说什么?
What are you talking·about?
你根本没有心 杰克
You have no heart, Jake.
从来就没有过
You never did.
你就喜欢做♥爱♥ 是吧?
You just like to fuck, huh?
你从来没有爱过我 你就没有爱过任何一个人
You never loved me, you've never loved anyone in your lifel
别那样说
Don't say that!
你要开枪打我吗?
You gonna shoot me?
够了 席尔瓦
Enough, Silva!
你要在我衣服穿到一半的时候杀了我吗?
You gonna to kill me while I'm half undressed?
这你要怎么解释?
How will you explain that?
一个死人躺在你床上 闻起来还余韵未消
A dead man in your bed still smelling of cum!
给我滚出我的房♥子
Get the fuck out of my house.
早啊
Morning.
早上好 警长
Good morning Sheriff
把这个锁起来
Lock this up.
我回来之前 办公室就交给你了
You're in charge of the office till I get back.
你什么时候回来?
When are you gonna be back?
我不知道
I don't know.
这里酒应有尽有
There is plenty of winel
但是我们要怎么喝呢席尔瓦? -交给我们吧···好吗?
But how do we drink it, Silva? - Leave it to us...Si?
我们来打靶吧 席尔瓦
Let's do some target shooting, Silva.
看看你能不能打中酒囊
Let's see if you can hit the wineskin.
开始吧
Let's do it.
女士们 劳驾 让一让
Ladies, please, step aside.
好的
Okay.
我们看看
Let's see.
你准备好了吗?
Are you ready?
随时都可以
Always.
我不能再喝了
I can't drink anymore.
看看他们
Look at theml
他们比我们糟糕多了
They are so much worse than us.
我们走吧 这里没什么好做的了
Let's go. We have nothing to do here.
我们去呼吸点新鲜空气吧
Let's grab some fresh air.
现在派对才真正开始了
It's now the party really begins!
乔?
joe?
来吧穿上衣服走吧
Come on, get dressed and leave.
怎么了? -把衣服穿好
What'swrong? Get dressed!
我离开苦溪镇之后 杰克一直跟着我
jake has been on my tail since I left Bitter Creek.
你没说服他吗? -没有
Couldn't you convince him? - No!
你找匹马…
And you take a horse.
能跑多远跑多远
and you get as far away as you can.
尽管无论你跑到哪里 杰克都会找到你
Even though no matter where you are, Jake will find you.
她是个婊♥子♥ 爸爸
She was a whore, Father.
她迟早会落得那样的下场的
Sooner or later, she'd have end up like that.
你们是一丘之貉
You were two of a kind!
在我亲手绞死你之前 快滚吧
Now get out of here before I hang you myself.
好吧
Okay.
去阿瓜杜尔塞
Go to Aguadulce
老劳尔有个铁匠铺 他会让你进去的
Old Raul has a smithy and he will let you in.
这些够让他闭嘴了
This should be enough to buy his silence.
这点钱连一个月都撑不了 -那你就得干活了
This is not enough for evena monthl Then youiwill have to work.
劳尔会给你找到活干的
Raul will find you something to do.
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
去牵我该死的马 我要给它上鞍
To get my fucking horsel Ive to saddle him upl
没时间了 骑我的吧
There'sno timefor that! Take mine.
千万别想再跨过国境线过来了
And don't even think about crossing the border back here again.
哦 别担心
Oh, don't you worry.
我可没打算烂在这鸟不生蛋的牧场上
I wasn't planning on rotting on this godforsaken ranch!
你哪里也别想去 乔
You're not going anywhere, joe.
把枪放下 放下
Put the gun down! Put it down!
就现在
Right now.
放下吧 乔
Put it down, joel
不要走···席尔瓦
Don'tturn your back on meSilva!
我就是为了你儿子才过来的
I'm only here for yourson!
够了 乔
Enough, joel
你在干什么?
What are you doing? l
够了
Enoughl
把枪收好 杰克
Holster your gun, Jake.
别这样 停下
Nol Stopl
乔 停下来
joe, stop!
别动…
电影精选列表