But through... But through...
我有太多话想对你说 现在你...
I've had so many conversations with you, now that you're...
就坐在我对面
sitting across from me,
而我脑子变得一片空白
it's like my mind's going blank.
没人生来就是罪犯 艾莉森
No one sets-out to be a criminal, Alison.
但经由各种原因 错误的选择
But through circumstances, bad choices, needs...
不可预计的困难 交友不慎
unfor... unforeseeable obstacles, unreliable friends,
不诚实 生活上各种琐事
dishonesty, life intervenes.
我不是为自己辩护 也不是找借口
I not trying to justify it, I'm not making excuses for it.
我不是个好人 但我已经用八年的时间
I was a bad man, but I've... I've had eight long years
去改正
to get rid of that man.
让自己做好准备
To ready myself.
去了解你
To get to know you.
得走了
I have to go.
-你去哪 -跟你说了 我迟到了
-Where are you going? -I told you, I'm late.
-迟啥到啊 -心理治疗
-Late for what? -My shrink session.
-每周二得去 -真的
-I go every Tuesday. -Really?
是啊 我明显有被遗弃方面的心理问题 想想吧
Yeah, apparently I have abandonment issues. Go figure.
我说的都是真心话 艾莉森
I meant what I said, Alison.
你留着吧 我早过了这年纪了
Keep it! I'm not seven anymore.
-艾莉森 -请开车吧
-Alison. -Just go, please.
感谢你的视觉按♥摩♥ 皮特
Thanks for the visual massage, Pete.
莱利 你太美了
Riley, you are just too damn fine,
怎么不给我一天时间呢
girl. And you don't give me the time of day.
要我打电♥话♥给你老婆 咨♥询♥一下你啥时候有空吗
How 'bout you call your wife and see when you're available.
提她干什么
Ah, why do you gotta bring her up?
提起她就扫兴了
Talk about a buzz-kill. You have a good one.
你也是哦
You too.
怎么回事 八年后你越变越年轻了
How is it that after eight years you have only gotten younger?
天啦 威尔 真不敢相信
Oh, God, Will! I can't believe it.
-啥时候出来的 -今早
-When did you get out? -This morning.
你应该通知我 我去给你接风洗尘啊
You should have let me know, I woulda come to pick you up.
没事 警探哈兰德接的我
It's all right, Agent Harlend was kind enough to give me a lift.
没搞错吧 那家伙一脸欠操相
You're kidding! God, that guy needs to get laid like yesterday!
-请你喝一杯 龙舌兰 -对的 女士
-Let me get you a drink. Tequila? -Yes, ma'am.
没搞错吧 莱利 你在条子酒吧里做事
What the hell, Riley, you're working in a cop bar?
是啊 保证自己不会再走老路
Yeah, well, you know, it's a good way to guarantee I don't go back to wrong.
走老路
"Back to wrong"?
是啊 自我约束永远不是我的强项
Yeah, self-restraint was never my strong suit.
很荣幸成为你的第一站
I'm honored to be your first stop.
-实际上我先去看望了艾莉森 -她怎么样了
-Actually I dropped by Alison's first. -Ooh! And how is she?
不那么荣幸
Not as honored.
别担心 小孩子嘛 很想你 威尔
Don't worry, Will, she'll come 'round. I missed you, Will.
从没跟你说过一声谢谢
You know, I never got to thank you after all that with Vin.
别提了
Don't mention it.
我不能去探监
I wasn't allowed to come visit,
我律师不让
my lawyer wouldn't let me, and um...
-哈兰德总是骚扰我 -我懂
-Harlend never really stopped sniffing around. -I know, I know.
但你没有出♥卖♥♥♥我们 我真的很感激 威尔
But you not ratting us out, really means something to me, Will.
就像我说过的
Like I said...
但你可以把霍伊特抖出来啊 我是不介意
You coulda ratted-out Hoyt though, that I wouldn't have minded.
是啊 我也想找他
Which... yeah, yeah, I'm looking for that guy.
那你是知道文森特的事啦
And I take it you heard about Vince?
-太不幸了 -是啊 他真是糟透了
-Yeah, it's terrible. -Yeah, I mean he went really dark.
知道是谁杀的他吗
Well, I mean, do they know who killed him?
谁知道呢
No, I don't think so,
他跟着一帮人混一块
He was hangin' out with a sketchy crowd, you know.
估计想找一个新的 你
Looking for the new "You" I suppose.
真高兴再见到你 莱利
It's good to see you again, Riley.
你的包裹有动静啊
I think we woke-up your package.
莱利 招呼一下杰克
Riley, give Jake a tap.
-两杯啤酒 -马上就来
-Two beers. -Be right back.
你好 威尔•蒙哥马利
Hello, Will Montgomery.
你是谁
Who is this?
听不出来了吗 古姆
You don't recognize my voice, Gum?
我也想去监狱门口
Yeah, I wanted to be there for ya at the prison.
文森特
Vincent?
为你接风啊
Give you a welcome you when you got out,
可时间不等人啊
but you know how it is, time just slipped away.
哈利路亚 你还活着 干 知道么
Well, Hallelujah, man, you're alive. Shit! You know what?
人人都跟我说你死了
Everybody's tellin' me you're dead.
啊 那就看你
Well, that depends on how
怎么理解 死 这个字啦
you're interpretation of the word "Dead".
我反正不算 活着
I'm clearly not "Living".
你在哪 能见面吗 你怎么样了啊
Where are you, can we meet? How are you?
你蹲的这几年 我可混的不好 古姆
The years you've been gone have not been kind to me, Gum.
一直靠借高♥利♥贷♥撑着
Constantly running from loan sharks, the Feds.
FBI像狗一样盯着我 没法再干一票
Broker than a dead-dick dog that couldn't get another swipe.
-听你说这些真不好受 -听我说 古姆
-I AM sorry to hear about that. -You listen to me, Gum.
-为此我等了八年了 -说吧
-I have waited eight years for this. -Go ahead.
为此我改名换姓
I had to change my name, erase everything.
因为我腿中了一小枪
And then, that little matter of the bullet in my leg.
友情提示 是意外哦
A constant, friendly reminder
就在那晚 我的拍档毁了我一生
of the partner who ruined my life that night.
别这样 你真想提起这事
Come on, man! Really, we gonna go back there?
-你自己开的枪 -胡说八道
-You did that to yourself. -Semantics.
我要我那一份 我那一份
I want my share! I want MY share
那一千万
of the 10 million dollars
能改变咱们的命运
that was going to change our lives forever.
文尼 钱没了
Vinny, there is no cash.
就知道你会这么说
I had a feeling you'd say that, Gum.
哈兰德抓我之前 我就把钱给烧了
I burned it just before Harlend got to me.
别说了
No. Stop it!
是事实
It's true.
-怎么要开这么久 -马上就到
-What's taking so long? -Hold on.
等等
Wait a minute.
谁 是谁
Who... who..
-刚才那声音是谁 -你猜呢
-that voice, who is that? -That's right, you don't know.
我现在当的哥呢
I'm a cab driver now.
我的乘客是个甜美小妞
My fare is this sweet little
要去她的心理医生那呢
girl trying to get to her shrink's office
她在那好谈她的 老爸问题
so she can discuss her "Daddy issues"
以及为什么全世界
and how they have manifested
都瞧不起她的问题
into an unhealthy disdain for the world at large.
-你在做什么 -等会 古姆
-Hey, what are you doing? -Hold on, please, Gum.
好了 小妞
All right, Miss,
周二很堵车呢 一会就到
terrible Fat Tuesday traffic. Be there in a jiffy.
很好骗哦
See how it lays?
现在怎么样 考虑修改一下
Now, Gum, it all depends on whether or
你烧钞票的故事吧
not you're gonna stick to your story about the burnt cash.
你敢动她
You touch her and I'll take
我就干♥死♥你♥
you down the Levy and kick your fuckin' ass.
不知道你听清楚了没
I don't know if you heard what I just said,
决定权在于你
but this all depends on you.
文森特
Vincent!
他行动了
He's on the move.
这是去哪呢
Where are we going?
做什么 我们在这里做什么
What are we doing, why are we in here?
请体谅我这也是不得已
I hope you understand this is not my preference.
救命 救救我
Help me! No! Help!
只有你♥爸♥才能结束你的苦难
I'm considering your father an elemental end to your suffering.
但你瞧 艾莉森 我有病
But you see, Alison, I've got a sickness.
状况不好
I'm not well.
你♥爸♥在我最需要的时候抛弃了我
Your father abandoned me in my time of need
所以我知道你的处境
so I know what it is to to be in the position you're in.
真的 我知道被威尔•蒙哥马利
Really, I do. I know what it
弄得孤立无援是什么感觉
is to be left high and dry by Will Montgomery.
你跟我 都是同类人
And you and me...we are kindred spirits.
而现在我要让他为咱俩付出代价
And I am going to make him pay for the both of us.
放松
Relax!
艾莉森在哪