This is the oldest and bright, shiny thing.
你能搬多少
How much weight can you carry?
这些金条每条25斤
Each one of those bars weights 27 and a half pounds!
我浑身是劲
I played football
咱这有一千万呢
We got our 10 million right here.
注意时间
Time!
长官我正前方有五百米长通道
Sir, I've got 500 meters of dark, empty tunnel in front of me.
看来有人搞砸了
Somebody screwed up.
我们找错地了
We're on the wrong block.
他们偷的是银行
They're robbing the bank!
-快点 -快 快 快
-Quick! -Go! Go! Go!
走吧
Let's do it!
带工具过来
Bring that friggin' gear over here!
把门弄开
Get rid of the store!
上 上
Let's go! Let's go!
快快快
Go, go, go, go!
把门打开
Open the door!
动起来 伙计们 速度
Let's go, Guys, c'mon, move it, let's go!
快快快
Go, go, go, go!!
去金库
...be in the vault!
你们这是干嘛呢
Hey, what are you young fellas doing?
赶紧走吧
Just get moving!
-有必要这么狠吗 -他看见咱俩了
-Did you have to hit him so hard? -He saw our faces!
放下枪 别杀人
No. Put it down! No homicides!
不 我不能再进牢房♥了
No, I am not going back to prison, not again.
干 有这些钱咱就可以金盆洗手了
Fuck! In this bag for us to disappear,
别生事了 走吧
no need for anymore jobs. Let's just go!
赶紧啊 他们在做什么呢
Come on, guys. What the hell are they doing!
可恶
Damn!
我做过牢 我不爽
I have been to prison, and I didn't like it.
我他妈恨死牢房♥了
In fact, I fuckin' hated it!
干
Oh, shit!
你打中我了
You shot me!
去后门找找
Let's find the back of this place.
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
别嚷嚷
Keep quiet!
你♥他♥妈♥的做什么啊
What are you doing?
-出啥事了 -肖恩走火打中腿了
-What happened? -Shawn shot me in the leg.
是你打中的
No, you shot me!
操
Oh, shit!
忘提包了 我得回去接
I left the money, I have to get the money!
啥 别去 没时间了
What? No! We're heated!
伙计们 快点 快点
Let's go, guys, come on, move it, let's go!
天啊
God!
真操蛋
This sucks!
盯住他们 大伙分散开
I want this guy nailed! Now everyone spread out!
-你在干什么 -他得靠自己了 宝贝
-What the hell are you doing? -He's on his own now, Baby.
等会
No, Will!
你的车跑了
Your rider's gone.
霍伊特
Hoyt! Hoyt!
举起手来
Put your hands in the air!
别动
Put 'em up! Put 'em up!
所有单位注意 兰帕特东部二百一十七号♥
All units, 217 on east side of Rampart.
两位警官遇袭
Assault on 2 police officers.
疑犯驾警车逃离现场
Suspect has fled the scene of the police cruiser.
咱找到他了
Oh, we got 'im!
看到他了 就在前方
There he is, straight ahead.
所有单位注意 歌♥剧城和勃艮地交汇处
All units, Operaville and Burgundy.
上行坡道
On the upward ramp!
干
Shit!
他妈的
God damn it!
别开枪
Man! Don't shoot!
别挡路
Get out of the way!
带着钱慢慢出来
Bring out the money and yourself...slow.
慢慢的
Real slow.
停下 转身
Stop. Turn around.
跪下
On your knees.
除了结婚生子
My wedding day. The birth of my twins.
抓住你是我生命中最闪亮时刻
And now this. Highlightsville. Fuckin' highlights.
拷上他
Cuff him!
钱在哪
Hey! Where's the money?
弗莱彻 不错啊你
Fletcher, you're doing well.
希望你在里面每天被人干
Hope you were raped every day.
哈兰德为你接风
Harlend wants to give you a lift.
识相点
He's not asking.
-欢迎回家 -哈兰德
-Welcome home. -Harlend.
-去哪 -科罗那多普兰蒂斯
-So, where to? -Coronado and Prentiss.
联邦刑法制度体会如何
So, how's the Federal penal system?
没说的那么厉害 是么
Not as tough as they say, huh?
-你老婆怎么样 -挺好
-How's the wife? -She's good.
-估计是的 -离婚啦
-I guess. -She left you?
-离了四年了 -抱歉
-Four years ago. -I'm sorry.
你是得道歉
You ought to be.
为什么来接我 哈兰德
Why did you pick me up, Harlend?
我想你会去找点东西
I thought you might pick up where you left off.
现在你自♥由♥得像只小鸟
Now that you're free as a bird.
过去的都过去了
Well, that's all behind me now.
你当然可以洗手不干
You can probably afford to retire now
你在那教堂里可是全身而退的
with that sizable withdrawal from Parish Community you made.
你懂的 带着钱走出来
You knew, you got caught with that money,
要多坐十年牢
you'd be lookin' at an extra 10 years,
所以你藏起来了 现在呢 你出来了
so you ditched it somewhere. And now that you're out,
我想你会去取那一千万 是吗
I thought you'd go and get that 10 mill. Aren't you, Will?
像松鼠过冬后
Much like a squirrel returning
找回它储存的食物
back to his hoard after a long cold winter.
我可不是找坚果的松鼠 哈兰德
I'm not the squirrel playing with his nuts here, Harlend.
钱不在我这
I don't have the money.
你知道文森特挂了 对吧
You know that Vincent is dead, right?
我觉得他还不知道 你觉得呢 弗莱彻警探
I don't think he knows. Do you, Agent Fletcher?
感觉如何
How does that make you feel?
他是我朋友
He was my friend.
是啊
Yeah.
你走后他混得很不好
He had a tough time of it after you left.
你是团队的核心
You being the brains behind the operation.
我想他是招惹了什么人
I guess he owed money to the wrong people.
你前妻的地方 对吧
Your ex-wife's place, huh?
我不是来找她的
I'm not here for her.
你真觉得你的孩子会想见你
Do you really think your kid wants to see you?
谁知道呢
I'm about to find out.
我奶常说 爱让时光飞逝
Grandma Harlend used to say, "Love makes time pass,
时光也必定让爱飞逝
but time is certain to make love pass."
我能走了么 谢谢你来接我
Can I enjoy my day now? Thanks for the lift.
星期二愉快 威尔
Oh, Happy Fat Tuesday, Will.
我开始觉得你喜欢他了
I'm starting to think you liked the guy.
欣赏不代表喜欢
Admiring someone doesn't mean you like him.
走吧 弗莱彻
Let's go, Fletcher.
-你做什么 吓着我了 -不好意思
-What are you doing? You scared me. -I'm sorry. It's okay.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
-你什么时候出来的 -今天早上
-When did you get out? -This morning.
本来要打电♥话♥的 可我没号♥码
I know I should have called, I didn't have the number.
你长得真像你妈 她不在家 是吗
You look like your mom. She's not here, is she?
她在什里夫波特
She's in Shreveport.
-和洛柏先生一起 -对 跟戴维一起
-With Mr. Loeb? -Yes, with David.
这是早上送过来给你的东西 就放在垫子上
This came for you this morning, it was just left on the mat.
谢谢 能聊会吗
Thanks. Can we talk?
-我真的得走了 -就几分钟
-I really should get going. -Just for a few minutes.
送你样东西
I have something for you,
过来时看到的 它让我想起了你
I saw it on the way in, reminded me of you.
还行吧
Cool.
没人生来就是罪犯
No one sets-out to be a criminal.
但经由...但经由...