11.
不是普利茅斯 是之前两站
Not Plymouth, two stops before Plymouth.
2号♥月台下车
Off platform 2.
好的 我能找到
Yes, I'm sure I'll find it.
非常感谢 史托克小姐
Thank you very much Miss Stoke.
我是说 凯莉
I mean, Kelly.
谢谢你 凯莉
Thank you, Kelly.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
我认为这首音乐 非常有感觉
I thought this piece here ... it really has something.
我相信以前从没在葬礼中用过
I'm sure it's never been used in a funeral before but you'll see...
下星期五你听到就知道了
I mean, you'll hear, when you hear it next Friday.
对了 还有墓碑
Ah yes, the memorial.
大家管它叫红色花岗岩
They call it red granite,
但不是真的红色 更暗些
but it's not red, it's darker, more maroon,
像他在军队里贝雷帽的褐紫红色
it's like the colour of his beret in the Army.
我想你父亲会喜欢的
I thought your father would have liked that.
还有墓地
And the place,
我真的希望你会喜欢
I really hope you like it,
天气好时可以看到几英里外
it's well on a good day you can see for miles,
即使天气不是很好 依旧很开阔
and even when the weather is not that great, it's so open,
你可以感受到 真的感受到
you really feel you've got, you really feel.
他是在外面
I mean he is, he is outside.
不是在里面 不是在地下
He's not inside. Not under.
我想下星期五 葬礼之后
I was thinking next Friday, after the service,
我们可以去哪喝杯茶或巧克力
maybe we could go somewhere, a cup of tea or a chocolate.
只是聊聊天 如果你有时间的话
Just, you know just to chat if we have time of course, if you...
当然 我非常愿意
Yes. yes, I would like that very much.
只是喝点 东西
Just a cup of... something,
我有时间 我有很多时间
and I do have time. I have lots of time.
到时候见 约翰
See you there then... John.
谢谢你
And thank you.
谢谢你所做的一切
Thank you for everything you've done.
不必谢我
No need.
这
It was...
这只是我的工作
just my job.
约翰·梅 卒于2011年6月21日 享年44岁