谢谢你 神父
Thank you Father.
再见了 梅先生
See you soon Mr May.
很好听的音乐 梅先生
Lovely music Mr May.
选得好
Great choice.
今天是谁呢 梅先生
Who shall it be today?
山德伯格先生 谢谢
Mr Sandberg please.
这是山德伯格先生
Here's Mr Sandberg.
已经在这里快两个月了
Coming up to two months now.
只有一位
Just the one?
只有山德伯格先生 谢谢
Just Mr Sandberg, thank you.
再给其他人点时间
We'll give the other a little more time.
有些事很难说
You never know.
早安 梅先生
Morning Mr May.
早安 怀特先生
Morning Mr White.
他们堆得越来越高了 梅先生
They're piling up in there Mr May.
我正在等拉度罗维兹先生
I'm just expecting some news of Mr Radulovitz.
和坎斯蒙女士的消息
and Mrs Casement.
我有信心
I'm very optimistic.
拉度罗维兹先生已经存放两个月了
Radulovitz has been on the shelf two good months.
其他人有消息吗
What about the others?
夏天到了 他们可能要存放在一起了
Come the summer they'll be sharing bunks.
我们有线索 并非毫无希望
I still have leads. Not every door is shut.
或许能联♥系♥到家属
There may still be someone.
结案
她是两天前被发现的
She was found two days ago.
有人在街上看到她的猫 正要离开
Someone saw the cat in the street, leaving.
“给我的小苏西 生日快乐 妈妈”
"To my little Suzie, happy birthday Mum"
听说她没有家人
I was told there was no family.
对 十多年了从没有人看她
No, for 10 years I've never seen anyone.
邮戳是去年的
Postmark is last year.
周一去购物
Monday, went to the shops.
买♥♥了些鱼 她很喜欢
Bought some fish. She like it.
周二去购物 全都一样
Tuesday, shops. It's all the same.
找到了
Aha, y'are!
“亲爱的妈妈”
"Dear Mum"
“谢谢你送我很棒的礼物”
"thank you so much for my wonderful present"
她有个女儿
Does she have a daughter?
“请尽快回信 我爱你”
"Please write to me soon. Love you with all my heart ...
“苏西” 苏西是那只猫
Nah, "Susie". Susie's the cat.
看
Look.
是猫寄的 签名是猫爪
It's from the Cat. Signed with a little paw.
真是个怪人
Some people, eh?
请打给这些人
Please call these people.
他们不愿意收的都可以丢掉
Anything they won't take can be thrown away.
伦敦肯尼顿区客户服务
London Borough of Kennington Client Services,
我是约翰·梅
John May speaking.
拉度罗维兹先生
Mr Radulovitz?
对 你是
Yes, and you are...
瑞德利先生
Mr Radley.
你跟他的关系是
And your connection with...
他的儿子
His son?
但你确定
But your sur...
你改了姓
You've changed it?
对 太好了
Right, right!
谢谢你打电♥话♥来
Thank you very much for calling.
很好 这实在太好了
Great, just, just wonderful.
很抱歉通知你 你父亲过世了
Unfortunately, as you know your father has passed away.
对 六周前
Yes, six weeks ago.
有人联络你
Well you were contac...
我们负责寻找在本区过世者的家属
Actually in this office we're charged with tracing
在本区过世者的家属
the relatives of those who passed away in the Borough
但一直
and failing ...
对 你父亲
Yes, your father...
不 没有强制要求
No, no no, there's no obligation
家属支付葬礼费用
for the next of kin to pay for the funeral.
不需要 真的
No, you don't. Indeed...
没有强制要求参加 但是
There is no obligation to attend, but...
请容我说 我明白 拉度
If I may say so, I understand, Mr Radu...
我是说 瑞德利先生
I mean ... Mr Radley.
你父亲拉度罗维兹先生
Your father, Mr Radulovitz,
可能不是最好的父亲
might not have been the best of fathers,
但如果是我
but if I ...
我会怎么做
What do I?
我的家人
My family?
没 我没有
No, I don't have ...
但现在他过世了
But surely, now that he's passed away
他的孩子应该
his children should ...
但经过这么多年终于找到你父亲
But you've found a father after all these years...
我想
I would ...
你不想让你的孩子
Wouldn't you want your children
让他的孙子们知道
his grandchildren, to know?
现在还不迟
It's not too late.
我知道他死了 可是
No, I know he's dead, but...
你说的对
You're right.
我不懂
I wouldn't know.
你能想到任何
And would you be able to think
可能和他有联络的人吗
of anyone who might have had contact?
任何愿意
Someone who might at least
参加葬礼的人
want to be present at the funeral.
你呢
And you,
你愿
you would...
你不愿意
no.
好吧 拉度罗维兹先生
Very well Mr Radulovitz.
抱歉 瑞德利先生
I'm sorry, Mr Radley.
我明白
I understand.
谢谢你
Thank you.
再见
Goodbye.
结案
凭什么说这是我的狗尿的
Who says it's my dog?
那只狗总是待在这里
That dog is always out here. Always.
我只要一打开门它就冲进我家
I only have to open my door and he rushes into my house.
你是狗尿专家吗
Look at that on the wall,
看看墙上这尿迹有多高
look how high it is.
我的狗那么小
I've only got a little dog.
你该把狗拴起来
If you kept him on a lead...
对 我想确认一个包裹
Yes, yes I would like to confirm that a package
是寄给唐恩·哈维小姐的
addressed to Miss Dawn Harvey...
里面有什么
What was in it?
你需要确认什么
Why do you need to know?
骨灰 乔治·哈维先生的骨灰
Ashes. Ashes, the ashes of Mr George Harvey.
什么类型的骨灰
What kind of ashes?
抱歉 请问这里是
Excuse me, am I speaking to
澳洲邮局 爱丽斯泉 仙人掌街13号♥
Australia Post, Yeperenye shopping centre,
亚皮瑞尼购物中心吗
13 Cactus Street, Alice Springs?
还有什么 让我看看
What else, let me see... What kind of ashes?
它有只蓝色的爪子 还有灰色记号♥
He has a blue paw and there is a grey mark...
啊 这个会有帮助
Ah now, this could help.
他右耳上有刺青
He has a tattoo on his right ear...
对 我刚才说 在尸体旁发现一条狗
Well as I said, we found the dog next to the body...
在迪迪恩先生的公♥寓♥里
in the apartment of Mr Didion,
参加赛狗的人没准认得这条狗
and we thought that someone involved with dog racing
或许他们认识狗主人
might know the dog and therefore the owner.
我们在此哀悼珍·福特的一生
We are here to celebrate the life of Jane Ford.
一个尽情享受生活的女人
A woman who enjoyed life for all it could bring.
她生于1945年夏天
She was born in the summer of 1945,
当和平终于到来
as peace finally came to the world
在斯加波罗
in Scarborough.
她是杰克和诺拉·福特的独生女
The only daughter of Jack and Nora Ford.
在那个动荡时代如此幸运结婚
And what a joy it must have been to them to hold her.
抱着也许是意外出生的可爱女儿
A lovely maybe unexpected fruit
他们一定很高兴
of a rare reunion in those turbulent times.