And she obviousiy has a financial motivation.
而且很明显她有捞钱的动机
We've got Sonia Baker's roommate claiming
我们有索尼娅·贝克室友的陈词
She had a threesome with Stephen Collins,
她跟史蒂芬·科林斯有一腿
And you want to ignore that?
你想忽略这一点吗
I am not saying ignore it. I am saying consider it.
我没说忽略这件事 而是要考虑
Consider how it impacts everything else we have,
考虑它会如何影响其他的东西
And consider that she is full of shit!
关心她说的是不是都是屁话
Yeah, but, Cal, she's also saying
是啊 但是卡尔 她还说
That Stephen paid off Sonia's $40,000 credit card debt.
斯蒂芬为索尼娅支付了4万美元的信♥用♥卡♥债务
That is a story.
这条消息有料
Somebody's gonna put that on the front page.
有人会把它放到头条上
Okay, is that the right thing to do?
这就是当务之急吗
Look, it's your half of the story. it's your scoop.
这是你获得的新闻 你的独家报道
Your decision. do whatever you want.
你自己决定 随便你
But I do know that Stephen and I
但我清楚的是 我和斯蒂芬
Have been through far too much together
已经共同经历过许多事情
To make this one moment the thing that defines us forever.
足以让这一时刻 鉴证我们的永恒
I tried to call.
我本来打电♥话♥给你的
I mean, I actuaiiy did call about 1 2 times, but I hung up every time.
事实上我打了12次 但每次都挂了
Well, you know, I'm glad you dropped by,
你知道 很高兴你能来我家
cause I've been wanting to talk to you.
因为我一直想和你聊聊
Remember you brought that girl from Humboldt?
还记得你从洪堡带来的女孩吗
Soleil, or whatever her name was.
苏蕾 还是什么名字来着
Luna.
露娜
Luna. that's right.
露娜 对
And you two were stoned the whole time.
你们两个喝得烂醉
Yep.
是啊
You managed to flip the boat, and we lost everything.
你们还弄翻船 结果我们什么都没了
We had to walk the rest of the way...
我们不得不步行回去...
We flipped the boat?
我们弄翻了船?
You did.
是的
It was an adventure.
那是一趟冒险之旅
That's what you kept saying.
你总是这么说
Irish wine.
爱尔兰酒
Whiskey?
威士忌?
Cheers. slainte.
干杯 干杯(盖尔语)
So... so...
所以... 所以...
I've been... I wanted to ask...
我已经... 我想问...
Sorry. you first.
抱歉 你先说
I was wondering,
我想问
Do you think stephen could have pulled together $40,000 without you knowing?
你觉得斯蒂芬能够瞒着你取出4万美金吗?
What?
什么
Well, it's a story that might break
有消息说
That basically accuses stephen of doing something
斯蒂芬做了一些什么事情
That would require his having access to a large amount of cash.
那件事情需要用到一大笔现金
I was just wondering, could he do that?
我想知道 这有可能吗
A story that might break?
有消息说?
You mean something that you're involved in?
你参与这件事了吗
Indirectly. what are you doing?
间接地 你想做什么
I'm trying to help stephen. I'm trying to protect you.
我想帮助斯蒂芬 我想保护你
Bullshit!
一派胡言
You always do this.
你总是这样
Sometimes I feel like we all made this deal,
有时候我觉是我们像订好了协议似的
And it works out great for you and stephen, and not for me.
对你跟史蒂芬都好的协议 但对我不是
And instead of us just figuring it out,
你们两个假装轻松 像没事一样
You guys are just fine walking around as if nothing ever happened.
而不是三个人一起想办法解决
Okay.
好吧
Okay, let's start over.
好吧 从头说起
I come here to tell you that I'm thinking
我来这里是为了告诉你
About walking away from my marriage,
我打算放弃我的婚姻
And you say what?
你觉得呢
I say it's too late. we're way past this.
我觉得太迟了 我们已经回不去了
You made your choice.
你已经做了选择
Because you wouldn't step up.
因为你不愿意跨出这一步
What do you mean?
你是什么意思?
Not then, not now, not in college.
过去不行 现在不行 大学时也不行
I'm saying that you're asking me
我是说 你在让我做
For something that's not real.
一件不切实际的事
That's what I'm saying.
这就是我的意思
Annie...
安妮
We have two mortgages.
我们有两项抵押贷款
We have the place in virginia.
一处是在弗吉尼亚的房♥产
We've got the apartment here.
一处是在这里的公♥寓♥
Basically, we spend everything we make,
我们的收入基本上都花光了
So there's no way stephen could have given anyone $40,000
所以斯蒂芬不可能给别人4万美元
Without me knowing about it.
而我却不知情
Annie... it's okay.
安妮 没关系
Now I'm just a source,
现在我只是个线人
So the pressure's off.
你的压力不存在了
Hello? who's the greatlooking blonde, cal?
喂 那个金发美女是谁 卡尔
Who's this?
你是谁?
Across the street.
马路对面
I like your style, man.
我喜欢你的风格 伙计
I got something for you.
我有线索给你
And you couldn't just ring the doorbell?
你为什么不按门铃
Precautions.
保险起见
The guy in the photo, I asked around.
照片里的那个人 我打听过了
he's definitely a grunt.
他绝对是部队出来的
Buddy of mine used to see him at security trade shows.
我的朋友在保安业展会上见过他
Never knew his name,
不知道他叫什么
But he worked for an old-timer called fred summers.
不过他为一位叫弗雷德·萨门的前辈工作过
Does alarm installations, shit like that.
装装报♥警♥系统 诸如此类的杂事
Here's fred's address.
这是弗雷德的地址
Crystal city.
在水晶城
Thanks.
多谢
Mr. summers?
萨门先生?
Hey.
嗨
Who you looking for?
你找谁?
Fred. fred summers. do you know him?
弗雷德·萨门 你认识他吗?
Fred's not here.
弗雷德不在
Oh, yeah? uhhuh.
是吗? 嗯
You live here. you're his roommate.
你住这儿 你是他室友
Sorry. okay.
抱歉 好吧
Do you know where he might be?
你知道他去哪儿了吗?
He's overseas. he shipped out last week.
他出国了 他上周坐船走的
Overseas like...
国外哪里
Look, I don't really know what fred's into, okay?
我真的不知道弗雷德去哪儿了
He ships out, and he comes back.
他来来去去的
Okay. could you pass a message?
那成 能帮我转达一下吧
Take it easy.
放心好了
All right. okay.
好吧
Hey, joey? Cal mcaffrey.
乔 我是卡尔·麦卡菲
Yeah, yeah, shut up. listen! listen!
对 住嘴 听着! 听着!
Tell bill he's gotta send some cops to 566...
让比尔派些警♥察♥到566...
(Foreign language)
(外语)
So? no sign of the guy.
情况如何 没发现那人
Did you get a name?
查到他的名字了吗
How about the apartment? you find something?
公♥寓♥呢 有什么发现吗
Nothing?
一无所获吗
Place belongs to a guy named fred summers,
那个房♥子属于一个叫弗雷德·萨门的人
Except fred passed away last march.
但是他去年三月去世了
Neighbors say that his nephew stays there from time to time
邻居们说他的外甥有时会住那
While the probate is being worked out.
可是我们查了遗嘱
Except he doesn't have a nephew.
他根本没有外甥
You're catching on fast.
你真聪明
Cal, I thought we had an understanding.
卡尔 我记得我们达成过共识
You were supposed to share your information with us.
你应该和我们分享信息
Do you remember that?
你还记得吗
Don, I went there to talk to a guy named fred summers, right,
唐 我去那里找一个叫弗雷德·萨门的人
Who I now find out is deceased.
我现在才知道他已经升♥天♥了
电影精选列表