He was more upset about what she was doing than I was.
她的所作所为 让宾汉比我更恼火
You have to understand what the milltary means to Bingham.
你该理解 军队对宾汉意味着什么
He hates pointcorp for what they're trying to do to it.
他厌恶顶点集团对军队所做的
In his mind, she just had to stop.
他认为 她应该停手
But she did stop, right?
她停手了 对吗
She tore up her paychecks, and she put her life at risk for you.
她撕碎了那些支票 为你冒了生命危险
Yes, but I didn't know that.
是的 但我并不知情
I didn't know that he was gonna kill her.
我不知道 他会干掉她
I didn't know he had killed her.
我不知道 他已经干掉她了
When I found out, my thought was just the same as yours.
但我发现后 我和你想的一样
I thought Pointcorp had done it.
我认为是顶点集团干的
And when you did find out?
你什么时候发现的
What was I supposed to do?
我该怎么办
Tell someone. I tried.
告诉别人 我试了
When? When I came to your house,
什么时候 我去你家时
And I wanted to talk to you about it,
我想和你谈谈这件事儿
And all you cared about was the story.
你只想着报道
No, Stephen, I cared about helping you.
不 斯蒂芬 我是想帮你
Bullshit. Buiishit.
胡说八道
All you cared about was clearing your
你只想着 怎样在你和安妮的
Conscience over this little soap opera
肥皂剧中做到
You have with Annie.
问心无愧
so you used me.
所以你利用了我
No, Cal. The same way as you used Bingham.
没有 卡尔 就像你利用宾汉一样
I was suspicious of her. I brought him in.
我只是怀疑她 我把他卷了进来
That's all it was! it was a mistake!
仅此而已 这是个错误
It's my responsibiiity.
是我的责任
I should never have done that.
我不该这么做
But I never asked him to kill her.
但我没让他杀她
He owed you his iife!
他欠你一条命
That's why you called him.
这就是你找他的原因
You called him, and you used him,
你找宾汉 是利用他
Iike you've been trying to use me.
就像你想利用我的那样
One to kill, and one to cover it up.
杀一个人 找一个人背黑锅
If Pointcorp and Fergus hadn't hired her,
如果顶点集团没有雇佣她
None of this would've happened! no. this is not about Bingham
这一切都不会发生 不 这一切与宾汉
And pointcorp and fergus, man!
顶点集团和费戈斯都无关
It's about you and the decisions that you have made
只和你有关 你做的决定
That have led to four people being killed.
断送了四条生命
One of them was delivering a pizza, Stephen.
其中一个只是送外卖♥♥披萨的
Cal. what are you gonna do?
卡尔 你想要怎么做
You know what I'm gonna do.
你知道我要怎么做
You know, it's laughable, your sense of your own self-worth.
你太自负 这一切太可笑了
Why is that? 'cause nobody reads the papers anymore?
为什么 因为没人会看报纸吗
Is that it?
是吗
It's just another story, a couple days of shitstorm,
你认为这只是一条烂新闻
And it's wrapping paper?
报纸就是草纸吗
You know, in the middle of all this gossip and speculation
在纷繁的八卦和猜测中
That permeates people's lives,
那些人命攸关的新闻
I still think they know the difference
会让读者明白 放屁和真正的新闻
Between real news and bullshit.
有天壤之别
And they're glad that someone cares enough
读者乐意看到 还有人
To get things on the record and print the truth.
关心事实 揭露真♥相♥
Cal. please, cal, don't do this. please.
卡尔 求你 别这么做
I'm asking you as your friend.
我作为朋友 求你了
You got about three minutes before the cops get here.
离警♥察♥到来还有三分钟时间
I thought you said you didn't call them.
你说你没叫警♥察♥
I lied.
我说谎了
A good soidier fights for his country and his friends.
优秀的士兵 为他的国家和朋友而战
But these guys, they want to make it all about the money.
但这些人 他们只为金钱而战
You want to live in a world like that?
你愿意活在那样的世界里吗
Drop the weapon!
放下武器
The story about Stephen comes out, whether I write it or not.
不管是不是我写 斯蒂芬的新闻都会刊登
Drop your weapon!
放下武器
drop it!
放下武器
I'd rather be nothing.
我倒愿意做个无名小卒
I repeat, drop your weapon!
再说一次 放下武器
Well, aren't you gonna send it?
你不发出去吗?
I've only been holding the front page for four hours, after all.
我的头版已经为你预留了四个多小时
You send it.
你来发
Good night, everybody. see you tomorrow.
各位晚上好 明天见
Yinzer.
回见
Yinzer.
回见
原创:保罗·艾伯特
根据英国广播公♥司♥的电视连续剧改编
cause I feel I've got to move
∮我要远行∮
Though I'm going, going
∮虽然渐行渐远∮
I'll be coming home soon
∮我不久就会回家∮
Long as I can see the light
∮我不会远离烛光∮
Pack my bag and let's get movin
∮整理行囊 让我们动身∮
cause I'm bound to drift a while
∮我要去流浪一阵∮
When I'm gone, gone
∮我越走越远∮
You don't have to worry long
∮你不必担心走得太远∮
Long as I can see the light
∮我不会远离烛光∮
Guess I've got that old travlin' bone
∮可能我骨子里热爱旅行∮
cause this feelin' won't leave me alone
∮这种感觉让我不会孤独∮
But I won't, won't
∮但我不会 不会∮
Be losing my way, no, no
∮迷失归来之路 不会 不会∮
Long as I can see the light
∮我不会远离烛光∮
Put a candle in the window
∮窗边烛光摇曳∮
cause I feel I've got to move
∮我要远行∮
Though I'm going, going
∮虽然渐行渐远∮
I'll be coming home soon
∮不久就会回家∮
Long as I can see the iight
∮我不会远离烛光∮
Long as I can see the iight
∮我不会远离烛光∮
Long as I can see the iight
∮我不会远离烛光∮
Long as I can see the iight
∮我不会远离烛光∮
电影精选列表