像我这样的无名小卒根本就不可能理解
that a nobody like me couldn't possibly understand
你的生活到底有多难
how hard it is to be you?
好吧
Okay.
大概十个狗仔队的人正带着照相机盘踞在我家门外
About 10 paparazzi are parked outside my house with their cameras.
是啊 真棘手
Yeah, that is tough...
才怪呢
Not.
看见没 你根本就不理解
See? You don't understand.
我现在需要一辆狗仔队认不出来的车回家
I just need to get home in a car the paparazzi won't recognize.
你开的什么车
So what are you driving?
噢 你会喜欢的
Oh, you'd love it.
经典车型 很古朴
It's a classic, really vintage.
-太棒了 我可以付你钱 -停下
- Perfect. I could pay you-- - Stop that.
-停下什么 -到处挥霍你的钱啊
- Stop what? - Throwing your money around.
你在我外婆的车♥库♥里待着
I mean you still owe me five grand for
可还欠我五千块呢
your stay in the garage de la grandma.
-快把你的钥匙给我 -为什么
- Just give me your keys. - Why?
你把我们的车开走了 你也不能让我们没有车开吧
Well, if you're taking our car, you can't leave us here without one.
钥匙
Keys.
快点
Come on.
听我说 她可是
Look, she's--
她可是一辆335马力的第一代六九年款双开门的宝贝
She's a 335hp first-generation '69 two-door
漆还是当时的
with original paint.
我很爱雪儿 知道吗
I love Cher, okay?
雪儿
Cher?
你还给你的车起名字
You name your cars?
不 你看不见我
No, you can't see me
不 你不能成为我
No, you can't be me
你知道当我做回自己
You know I'm on my game
这场游戏将由我主导
That's when I'm in my shades.
Christopher 认识一下牵牛花
Christopher, meet Petunia.
-你没跟我开玩笑吧 -她跑起来跟陀螺一样带劲
- You gotta be kidding me. - She runs like a top.
一个小时之内让这辆车回来
Have her back here in an hour.
低头 蹲下 蹲下
Duck. Get down. Get down.
简直难以置信 他们是怎么知道我在哪儿的
I can't believe it. How did they know where to find me?
我姐姐就知道该到哪儿找你
My sister knows where to find you,
她还是从卡拉马祖来的
And she's from Kalamazoo.
快 把这个戴上
Here, quick put these on.
-快 -好吧
- Now. - Okay.
好的 快上车
All right, get in the car.
好吧 你真的不能再撞我了
Okay, you really need to stop hitting me.
对不起 快上来 上来
I'm sorry. Just get in, get in.
快 系好安全带 把头低下
Quick, buckle up. Put your head down.
已经低下了
It's down.
-你在干什么 -找点东西
- What are you doing? - Looking for something.
-快 把这个戴上 -为什么呢
- Here, put this on. - Why?
-现在就戴 -好吧
- Do it now. - Okay.
你知道吗 你开车特像我外公
You know, you drive like my grandpa.
你的样子特像我外婆
You look like my grandma.
-好吧 -噢 把我的太阳镜给我
- Okay. - Oh, I need my sunglasses back.
噢 我怎么不想呢 我挺喜欢的
Oh, I don't know. I kinda like 'em.
我待会儿送给你
I'll give them to you later.
真的吗 我的朋友们肯定不会相信
For reals? 'Cause my friends just won't believe
我Jessica Olson竟然会有一副
that i, Jessica Olson, have an actual pair of
Christopher Wilde亲自带过的太阳镜
Christopher Wilde's sunglasses worn by Christopher Wilde himself.
你能在上面给我签个名吗
Will you autograph them for me?
哈哈 真有意思啊
Ha ha. Very funny.
怎么了 不过说真的 我真的很想要这副眼镜
What? Not, but seriously, I really want these glasses.
啊哈 给我 快点
Uh-huh. Give 'em, come on.
那么这次我得跟你一块儿在这辆车上呆多久呢
So how long do I have to drive around with you this time?
直到狗仔队们离开海滩为止
Only until the paparazzi leave the beach.
我们去做点什么吧
Let's go do something.
-比如说 -任何事
- Like what? - Anything.
-你来这儿以后都游览了哪些风景 -哪儿也没有
- What have you seen since you've been here? - Nothing.
我一直忙着跟着你转呢
I've been too busy following you around.
是么
Really?
和我姐姐一起
With my sister.
她超崇拜你
She idolizes you.
我却和她完全相反 更本就不把你当回事
I, on the other hand, couldn't care less about you
还有你住的地方
or your city
我知道你不喜欢我
Well, I know you don't like me,
但是别扯到洛杉矶上头去
but don't take it on Los Angeles
- 它是这个世界上最棒的城市之一 - 真的吗
- It's one of the greatest cities in the world. - Really?
实际上 我还要做你的导游呢
In fact, I'll be your tour guide.
我还以为你得回家了呢
I thought you needed to get home.
呃 我绕远路回家
Eh, I'll take the long way.
醒来看看蓝天
Wake up to the blue sky.
戴上墨镜 尽情游览
Grab your shades and let's go for a ride.
在海边早餐
Breakfast by the ocean.
我们也会在夕阳古藤下吃午饭
We'll do lunch at sunset and vine.
在加州的每个白昼都宛如梦境
Every day's a dream in Califoria
每个夜晚星星都会出来游玩
Every night the stars comes to the play.
希望我能一直
Wish that I could always
有如此的感觉
Feel this way.
一切都如同阳光一般 宝贝
There's something about the sunshine, baby.
我在全新的光芒下看着你
I'm seeing you in a whole new light.
第一次走进这个世界 宝贝
Out of this world for the first time, baby.
喔 太美妙了
Oh, it's so right.
一切都如同阳光一般
There's something about the sunshine.
一切都如同阳光一般
There's something about the sunshine.
在好莱坞我们尽情摇滚
In Hollywood we're rocking.
在马利布我们结伴嬉戏
In Malibu we hang out and chill.
这里是购物天堂
It's all about the shopping.
从梅尔罗斯到比弗利山
From Melrose to Beverly Hills
我们这儿到处都是风景
Everywhere's a scene and now we're in it.
我可不想一人独享这个城市
I don't want to paint this town alone.
当我看见你的微笑
When I see you smile
我感到宾至如归
I always feel at home.
一切都如同阳光一般 宝贝
There's something about the sunshine, baby.
我在全新的光芒下看着你
I'm seeing you in a whole new light.
洛城风景如同使棕榈树舞动的轻风
L.A.'s a breeze with the palm trees swaying.
喔 太美妙了
Oh, it's so right.
现在你已到此
Now that you're here.
一切柳暗花明
It's suddenly clear.
阳光穿过
The sun's coming through.
我从未发觉
I never knew
有你在一切都更加美好
whatever I do, it's better with you.
更加美好
It's better with you.
耶 耶
Yeah Yeah
一切都如同阳光一般 宝贝
There's something about the sunshine, baby.
我在全新的光芒下看着你
I'm seeing you in a whole new light.
第一次走进这个世界 宝贝
Out of this world for the first time, baby.
喔 太美妙了
Oh, it's so right.
一切都如同阳光一般 宝贝
There's something about the sunshine, baby.
我在全新的光芒下看着你
I'm seeing you in a whole new light.
第一次走进这个世界 宝贝
Out of this world for the first time, baby.
喔 太美妙了
Oh, it's so right.
一切都如同阳光一般 宝贝
There's something about the sunshine, baby.
我在全新的光芒下看着你
I'm seeing you in a whole new light.
洛城风景如同使棕榈树舞动的轻风
L.A.'s a breeze with the palm trees swaying.
多么美妙的一天
What a perfect day.
不再是了
Not anymore.
该死 我必须甩掉那些车
Man, I need to lose these vans.
好的 下一个路口左拐
Okay, take your next left.
- 你确定吗 - 确定
- Are you sure? - Yes.
好的 下一个路口左拐
Okay, take your next left.
那条路可以回到公路上
The road loops back to the highway.
可能不行
Or maybe not.
这都更本算不上路 这是
This isn't even a road anymore. This is--
只管开好你的车
Just keep driving.
刚才那个路标说有鹿横穿马路 更本没有
That last sign said "Deer Crossing." There are no deer.
电影精选列表