是的 但是我希望你在到家之前
Yes, but I want you to put an ice
都用冰块在那个肿块上敷一敷
pack on that bump until you get home
- 我马上回来 - 好的
- I'll be right back. - Okay.
你不接电♥话♥吗
Are you gonna answer that?
噢 没错
Oh, right.
喂 妈妈
Hello, mom.
什么 谁
What? who?
哪儿 现在
Where? now?
是的 现在 我们以为他不会来
Yes, right now. We thought he wasn't coming,
但是他带着两个你的超级粉丝来了
But he just showed up with your two biggest fans.
听着 你答应过我
Look, you promised him you were
这个周末你会呆在家的
gonna stay home this weekend.
Christopher 能否补救就看你的了
It's up to you to fix this, Christopher.
知道了 拖住他们 我马上过去
Okay, just stall them. I will be right there.
- Sherry - Alan
- Sherry. - Alan.
他在哪儿呢
Where is he?
- 你还真不一定能赶回去 - 为什么
- That might be a problem. - Why?
我的候诊室里挤满了拿着大相机的大家伙
My waiting room is filled with big guys with big cameras.
狗仔队发现我了
The paparazzi found me?
这样 Sanjay 你现在开的是什么车
Okay, Sanjay, what kind of car are you driving?
你不会感兴趣的
Nothing you'd be interested in.
我还在还六年的医学院学费贷款
I'm still paying off six years of medical school.
很好 做个交易如何
Perfect. How about a trade?
不要
No.
- 仅此一次哦 - 成交
- Only happens once. - Okay.
嗷 你确定这车安全吗
Ow! are you sure this is safe?
- 十分肯定 - 我十分肯定它不安全
- Pretty sure. - I'm pretty sure it's not.
- 冷静一下 好吗 -我不想冷静
- Just calm down, okay? - I don't want to calm down.
我想回家 好吗
I want to go home, okay?
噢 你怎么回事啊
Ow. What is wrong with you?
我怎么回事 没事 什么事也没有
What is wrong with me? Nothing. Nothing.
我只是很期待我将要被关禁闭到三十岁
I'm looking forward to being grounded until I'm 30.
- 这就是你脾气这么坏的原因吗 - 我脾气不坏
- Is that why you're so crabby? - I'm not crabby.
- 脾气不坏 太有戒心了 - 我没有戒心
- Not crabby, defensive. - I am not defensive.
看吧 你总是和我唱反调
See? You disagree with everything I say.
- 我没有 -太有了
- Do not. - Do too.
- 送我回家 - 我会的
- Just take me home. - I will.
只是之前我们需要做一个非常 特别 小小的停留
First we need to make one teeny tiny little stop.
你开玩笑的吧
You've got to be kidding.
你住这儿
You live here?
是啊 怎么了
Yeah, why?
- 走 走 走 - 你干嘛啊
- Go go go. - What are you doing?
上楼去 走
Gotta go upstairs. Gotta go.
- 别推我了 - 抱歉 我只是
- Stop pulling me. - Sorry, I just--
我们要去哪儿 Christopher
Where are we going? Christopher!
- 我很抱歉 我只是不 - 不知道把我藏哪儿
- I'm sorry, I just don't-- - Don't know where to hide me?
不 我没有藏你 我只是不想
No, I'm not hiding you. I just don't want
让这些特殊人物现在看见你
these particular people to see you right now.
因为我不是电影明星
Because I'm not a movie star?
不是 我不想让任何人问任何问题
No, 'cause I don't want anyone asking questions,
你也不会想的
and neither do you
“她是谁 你们在哪认识的 你们是在约会吗”
"Who is she? Where did you meet? Are you two dating?"
- 约会 - 没错 他们会散布这样的绯闻
- Dating? - Yeah, they make stuff up.
好了 走吧
Okay, come on.
这是客房♥ 请自便
The guest room. Be my guest.
- 我还有别的选择吗 - 恐怕没有了 我马上回来
- Do I have a choice? - Not really. I'll be right back.
就呆在这别动
Just stay.
汪汪
Woof.
很荣幸见到你
Good to see you.
嘿 最近怎么样
Hey, how are you?
看起来不错 哥们儿
Looking good, buddy.
- 嘿 - 嘿 妈妈
- Hey. - Hey, mom.
你好吗
How are you doing?
- Alan 见到你很高兴 - 这是我的女儿
- Alan, good to see you. - My daughters.
- 嘿 你们好 - 我想他们对你有个小小的请求
- Yeah, what's up? - I think they want to ask you something.
- 你能为我们唱首歌♥吗 - 当然 荣幸之至
- Can you sing us a song? - Of course. Absolutely.
- 我有个新作品 - 太好了
- I got a new one I'm working on. - Sure thing.
- 你知道你的吉他在哪吧 - 当然
- You know where your guitar is? - Of course.
你们会喜欢的
You're gonna love this.
嘿 各位朋友
Hey, everybody,
这是我为下一张专辑所做的一个新作品
This is a little something i'm working on for my next album.
希望你们会喜欢
I hope you like it.
我不是超人
I'm no superman
我无法牵着你的手
I can't take your hand
带你飞向任何你想去的地方
and fly you anywhere you want to go
我不会读心术
I can't read your mind
就像标志牌那样
Like a billboard sign
对你说任何你想听的话语
And tell you everything you want to hear
但是我会成为你的英雄
But I'll be your hero
我可以成为你需要的一切
'Cause I, I can be everything you need
如果你是我的唯一
If you're the one for me
我会靠近你 不能自已
Like gravity I'll be unstoppable
而且我就是坚信宿命
And I, yeah, I believe in destiny
我也许只是个全心投入的普通人
I may be an ordinary guy with heart and soul
但如果你是我的唯一
But if you're the one for me
做个英雄 只为你
I'll be a hero
做个英雄 只为你
I'll be a hero
做个英雄 只为你
I'll be a hero
如此不可思议
So incredible
就像奇迹一样
Some kind of miracle
一切即将发生
That when it's meant to be
我将成为英雄
I'll become a hero
因此我要等待 等待 等待 等待你
Oh, so I wait wait wait wait for you
做个英雄 只为你
Yeah, I'll be a hero
因为
'Cause I
我可以成为你需要的一切
I can be everything you need
如果你是我的唯一
If you're the one for me
我会靠近你 不能自已
like gravity I'll be unstoppable
而且我就是坚信宿命
And I, yeah, I believe in destiny
我也许只是个全心投入的普通人
I may be an ordinary guy with heart and soul
但如果你是我的唯一
But if you're the one for me
做个英雄 只为你
I'll be a hero
做个英雄 只为你
Yeah, I'll be a hero
做个英雄 只为你
I'll be a hero
英雄
Hero.
真不错
Great great.
姑娘们 我难道不是这个世界上最棒的爸爸吗
So, girls, am I the greatest dad in the world or what?
嘿 你要去哪儿
Hey, where are you going?
反正不想留在这儿
Anywhere but here.
我又怎么惹你了
What did I do now?
你不是说要送我回家么 什么时候
You said you'd take me home. When?
挑一辆车 我立刻带你回家
Just pick a car. I'll take you home.
-不 -好吧 那我们走路
- No. - Fine, we'll walk.
你外婆住哪儿来着
Where does your grandma live again?
-好莱坞 -太棒了
- Hollywood. - That's great.
我们星期二就能走到那儿
We'll get there... on Tuesday.
好吧
Okay.
-好吗 -不过我可得立下规矩
-Okay? -But here are the rules.
你开车把我送到那儿 让我下车
You drive me straight there, drop me off,
然后你就立刻回到你奇妙的生活里去
And then you come back to your fabulous life.
你这是什么意思
What's the purpose of that?
真搞不懂 她为什么要这么做
I don't get it. Why does she do this?
一切都如同阳光一般 宝贝
Something about the sunshine, baby
我在全新的光芒下看着你
I'm seeing you in a whole new light.
是么
Really?
怎么 我还以为你会喜欢呢
What? I thought you'd like it.
让我猜猜 你还以为
Let me guess-- you thought
跟唱着他的热门单曲的Christopher Wilde同坐一辆车上
I'd be dying to ride in a car with Christopher Wilde
我会高兴得疯掉呢
As he sings to one of his big hits--
一个歌♥迷的梦想实现啦
A fan's dream come true.
电影精选列表