Is there anyone here who owns any colossal stock?
-我有一些股份。-过来。
- I have a few shares. - Come here.
给你们,伙计们。这就是你的资本家。
Here you are, men. There's your capitalist.
丹佛的有轨电车售票员,芝加哥的瓦匠,孟菲斯的士兵遗孀,总共3万人。他们的积蓄建造了这个工厂。
And there's a streetcar conductor in Denver, a bricklayer in Chicago, a soldier's widow in Memphis, 30,000 of them. Their savings built this plant.
现在发生了什么?
And what's happening now?
以ivor Nassau为首的一小群金融骗子正试图关闭它。
A small group of financial tricksters, headed by ivor Nassau, is trying to close it.
股东们不能眼睁睁看着它倒闭,就像我们一样。
Well, the stockholders can't afford to see it closed, any more than we can.
没有什么麻烦是一张好照片解决不了的。
There's no trouble here that a good picture won't cure.
Quintain先生告诉我我们可以在性♥爱♥和撒旦方面有个大英雄只要我们能完成它。
Mr. Quintain tells me that we can have A smasheroo in sex and Satan if we can only finish it.
我们可以揭发拿骚,拯救工作室和我们的工作。
We can expose Nassau, we can save the studio and our jobs.
所以我要求你工作48小时。
So I'm asking you for 48 hours' work.
我没钱支付这48小时的费用,但我向你保证……
I have no money to pay for those 48 hours, but I pledge you my word...
安静!安静。
Quiet! Quiet.
我知道我做得很糟糕,但是…你能不能试着理解一下?
I know I'm doing this very badly, but... Won't you please try and understand?
因为这对我们都至关重要。
Because it's vitally important to us all.
照我说的去做,我向你保证我会说服股东们我们有权从我们挽救的生意中获得利益。
Do as I ask, and I pledge you my word that I will convince the stockholders that we are entitled to an interest in this business that we have saved.
让我们不要坐下来,让我们站起来战斗!
Let's not sit down, let's stand up and fight!
是的,但我们能坚持住吗?
Yeah, but can we hold on?
拿索,我们有法律!
Nassauwlhave the law on us!
他当然会。
Of course he will.
但我们有3000人,我们不会让法律进来的!
But there's 3,000 of us, we won't let the law in!
啊,跳过演讲,我们回家吧!
Ah, skip the speeches and let's go home!
现在,Quintain先生需要木匠,电工。
Now, Mr. Quintain needs carpenters, electricians.
我们所有人,包括大猩猩,呆了48小时。
All of us, including the gorilla, for 48 hours.
你们怎么看,先生们?
What do you say, gentlemen?
你觉得怎么样,榨汁机?
What do you say, juicers?
怎么样,握把?
How 'bout it, grips?
-我们支持你。-大猩猩是我的。
- We're with you. - I own the gorilla.
大猩猩答应了!
The gorilla says yes!
我们要让他们看看真正的战斗!
We'll show them a real fight!
波茨先生,我年轻时学过一个公理,两点之间最短的距离是直线。
Mr. Potts, in my youth I learned an axiom, that a straight line is the shortest distance between two points.
加油,加油!
Come on, come on!
我一定是滑倒了!
I must have slipped!
谢谢你!谢谢你!
Thank you. Thank you.
请稍等一下。
Excuse me just one moment.
在半场,奶油泡芙和呼啦女郎并驾齐发。天哪,多么激烈的比赛啊,他们快到终点了,奶油泡芙领先了,看看那个奶油泡芙,它领先两个体♥位♥,
At the half, cream puff and hula girl neck-and-neck. Boy, what a race, they're coming down the stretch now, cream puff is in the lead, look at that cream puff, and it's cream puff by two lengths,
呼啦女郎第二,望远镜女郎第三。
hula girl second, and spyglass third.
等一下,我马上就把价格给你。
Stand by, I'll have the prices for you in a moment.
-多么精彩的比赛……-纳索先生,你应该来的。
- And what a race... - Mr. Nassau, You should have been here.
你给了我一个职位。
You offered me a position.
当然,多德。我觉得你很聪明。
Sure, dodd. I think you're intelligent.
我的组织需要聪明的人。
And I need intelligent men in my organization.
那是故意的谎言,拿骚先生,你觉得我很蠢。
That's a deliberate falsehood, Mr. Nassau, you think I'm stupid.
蠢到不知道这是贿赂。
Too stupid to know this is a bribe.
贿赂?为了什么?
A bribe? For what?
为了不让我取消这笔交易,拿骚先生,也为了避免我打算以阴谋罪起诉你的调查。
To prevent my dissolving this sale, Mr. Nassau, and to avoid an investigation at which I intend to charge you with conspiracy.
-怎么,你…-请吧,先生。
- Why, you... - If you please, sir.
这是什么,多德?
What is this, dodd?
阿基米德的杠杆定律,拿骚先生,或者,通俗地说,柔术。
Archimedes' law of leverage, Mr. Nassau, or, colloquially known as "jujitsu".
先生们?
Gentlemen?
我给你伊沃·拿骚。
I give you ivor Nassau.
不,不,不。不,不!
No, no, no, no. No, no!
胀!
Heave!
是我把番茄扔给你的。
It was me that threw that tomato at you.
我非常抱歉。
I'm awfully sorry.
哦,别客气。
Oh, don't mention it.
多兹!我的朋友!
Dodds! My friend!
恭喜你!
Congratulations!
你还有番茄吗?
Have you another tomato?
哦,当然。
Oh, sure.
谢谢。
Thanks.
牛眼灯。
A bullseye.
是的,确实。
Yes, indeed.
多德先生,你太棒了。
Oh, Mr. Dodd, you were wonderful.
谢谢你,梅小姐。
Thank you, miss plum.
梅小姐,拿份电报。
Miss plum, take a telegram.
佩特帕克先生和儿子们,华尔街,纽约。
"Messrs. Pettypacker and sons, "wall street, New York City.
“这将告诉你,如果未能交付给买♥♥家,' '你仍然拥有这家公♥司♥。
"This will advise you, that for failure to deliver to buyer, x80x9cyou still own this business.
“已仔细检查所有项目……”
"Have checked all items carefully..."
梅小姐,请叫我。
Miss plum, uh, if you please.
米……梅小姐,我…你愿意嫁给我吗?
M... miss plum, w... will you marry me?
什么,没有堆积?
What, no buildup?
这就是电影行业。
That's the picture business.
梅小姐,我们说到哪了?
Where were we, miss plum?
“仔细检查了所有项目。”
"Have checked all items, carefully."
是的,小心点。
Yes, uh, carefully.
停止。
Stop.
“巨大的利润是……”
"Enormous profits are..."
“在袋子里……”
"In the bag..."
“为了今年的巨大。”
"For colossal this year."
喂?
Hello?
派一辆卡车去科斯洛夫斯基先生的住处把财产部门的各种家具搬回来。
Uh, send a truck to Mr. Koslofski's residence to pick up various furnishings belonging to the property department.
Quintain先生,拜托。
Mr. Quintain, please.
道格拉斯?我们现在开始做生意了。
Douglas? We are now in business.
亲爱的,如果你会做饭,我愿意嫁给你。
Say, honey, if you could cook, I'd marry you.
精确。
Precisely.
"等我们在调查现场见面时,我们会概述未来的运营计划" "我代表股东提出的要求"
"We'll outline plans for future operations "when we meet at the, uh, "investigation which I propose to demand "on behalf of the stockholders."
为什么,梅小姐。
why, miss plum.
你……
You...
我相信我们会很开心的,梅小姐。
I'm sure we're going to be very happy, miss plum.
电影精选列表