Don't wait for me, Juni. I'll catch up with you.
不要等我 裘尼 我会赶上你的
But we have to find...
但我们必须找到
Carmen.
卡门
Valentin, my old friend.
瓦伦丁 我的老朋友
You think you'll catch me this time, don't you?
你认为这次你能抓到我吗?
Well...
很好
you will.
你会是
Oh, you will.
哦 你会的
Everything falls into place.
一切都按计划进行
Everything falls.
每一件事情
A courageous new contestant. Welcome to the Robocon.
一个勇敢的选手 欢迎来到这里
I need to get to level two.
我需要到第二级
Well, you came to the wrong place.
那你来错了地方
This is the Arena of Misfortune.
这里是厄运竞技场
To get to level two, you're gonna have to battle a Mech.
要到第二级 你必须打赢一场战斗
How do I do that?
我应该怎么做?
I'll explain it to you when you get up there.
你到那我会跟你解释的
Hey, there.
嗨 是那里
Just go out there in your Battle Mech and fight.
就是到那里去战斗
Wait a minute. Who am I fighting?
等一下 我的对手谁?
Her.
她
Don't get too trashed and I win bonus points.
不要太无用了 我将会赢取积分
Right foot, left foot.
右脚 左脚
Right foot. Oh!
右脚
Oh! How do you work this thing?
你是怎么做的?
OK, I want a good, clean robo fight.
好 我要一场完美的战斗
There will be no kidney punches, no rabbit punches,
不允许做腰部以下击打
no eye gouging or ear biting.
不允许击打眼睛或者咬耳朵
Unless, of course, you can't help yourself.
除非是 当然 你已经无能为力时
Hi.
你好
I'm Juni.
我是裘尼
Oh, l'm sorry.
哦 对不起
I'm sorry. He didn't mean it.
对不起 他不是这意思
Really, really.
真的
No. No, no, no!
不 不 不
Please, no!
请不要
Hi. I'm Demetra.
嗨 我是蒂米莎
Help.
救命
Oh! That's gotta hurt.
她受伤了
I'm the winner!
我是冠军
Whoo! Yes!
是的
Well, well, well.
不错 不错 不错
For a kid that doesn't know how to fight,
小孩不知道怎么去战斗
you sure know how to fight.
你确信如何去战斗
Congratulations. And keep the suit.
祝贺 穿上它
So, let's go over this again, shall we?
那让我们重新复习一遍 可以吗?
So there's no mistake. So there's no gross error.
这里没有错误 没有严重的失误
So there's no lack of communication amongst us.
所以我们之间不缺乏交流
What I want, what we want...
我所要的 我们所要的
What do we want?
我们要什么?
Our time on this planet is over. It belongs now to our youth.
我们在这个星球上的时间没有了 现在应该属于我们的孩子
Not if we control their minds!
那是除了我们控制他们的思想以外
We could start the world over again and cure it of its diseases.
我们可以重新开始这个世界 并且治愈这个世界的疾病
We could begin anew.
我们可以重新开始
Forget what we could do! It's what we should do!
忘记我们所能做的 这是我们所应该做的
Am I doing the right thing?
我做对了吗?
It's not about the right thing. It's about the smart thing.
这不只是做对 这是做了一件明智的事情
We won't escape this place otherwise.
否则我们将逃不出这里
I speak for all of us when I say, "We want out!"
我对所有人说 当我说"我们想出去"
The end justifies the means.
末尾证明了事情的意义
You have the children's attention.
你得到孩子们的注意力
The question is, what are you teaching them?
问题是你在教他们什么?
Who are you people?
谁是你的人♥民♥?
We are you.
是我们
Forgive me. Forgive me.
原谅我 原谅我
I forget the extent of my programming powers from time to time.
我时不时地忘记游戏所附加的权力
For a moment, I actually believed that you existed.
片刻 我真的相信你是存在的
Goodbye.
再见
Out, out, out.
出去 出去 出去
Out, out.
出去 出去
This childish game will soon be over.
这个幼稚的游戏将很快结束
And then the real game will begin.
现实的游戏将很快开始
Will you look at this?
过来看这个
Hold on to your joysticks, boys. I think we got him.
抓住你的操作杆 我想我们赶上他了
You're the Guy.
你就是那家伙
I'm the who?
我是谁?
The Guy. The guy from the poster.
那家伙 你是海报上的那家伙
That guy.
海报上的人
No. Wait a minute.
不 等一下
I'm only looking for my sister. She's somewhere on level four.
我只是在找我姐姐 她在第四级里
Then I'm heading out through level five.
然后我就赶往第五级
So you can win the game?
所以你可以过关?
I guess that's one way of putting it.
我猜只有这条路走
You see, according to the tech manual,
你知道 根据技术手册
if we find the Guy...
如果我们找到那个人
the Guy...
那个人
he'll lead us through the unwinnable level.
他会带领我们通过第五级
Just 'cause he made it out of Robocon in one piece
只是因为他逃出了那个星球
doesn't mean he's the Guy.
不代表他就是那个人
He's the first I've seen to make it out with the power suit.
他是我第一个看到穿着力量服的人
Man, give me a break. This wimp's a phony.
伙计 他是一个无能的假冒者
There's only one way to find out.
只有一个方法找出来
Mega Race.
超级竞赛
The fastest, most dangerous race in the game world.
最快 最危险的比赛
Come on. No. Wait.
来吧 不 等一下
I already told you I'm not the Guy.
我已经告诉过你 我不是那个人
Go. OK.
走 好
The race will begin shortly.
比赛马上就会开始
Claim your vehicle.
认领你的车辆
You got to be kidding.
你在开玩笑
This race will tell us if you're the Guy.
这个比赛会告诉我们你是否就是他
If you are, you can hang with us.
如果你是的话 你会帮助我们通过
But if you're a phony, Arnold will crush you.
但是如果你是个冒牌 阿诺德碾碎你
I'm not the Guy.
我不是你们说那个人
How many times do I have to say it?
我还要说多少遍?
There are no rules in this race,
比赛没有规则
except win at any cost.
为了取胜可以不惜代价
All right!
好吧
We'll try to help you out as much as we can.
我们会竭力帮助你
The race will begin now.
比赛现在开始
One, two, three, go!
1 2 3 开始!
Easy as pie. Juni, push the red button.
放松 裘尼 按红色按钮
The one that says "Do not push"?
是不是那个写着"不要按"的?
Yeah. Push it. It's a turbo boost.
对 马上按它 这是涡轮推进器
Are you sure? Yeah.
你肯定吗? 是的
Hey, Rez, give me a hand!
嗨 雷兹 给我你的手
Hey, how about a foot?
脚怎么样?
My turn, sucker.
让我来
You're supposed to be winning the race, Juni.
你被当作要赢得比赛 裘尼
Grandpa!
爷爷
What is this?
这是什么?
The glove!
手套
Grab the glove.
抓住手套
The glove!
手套
Grab another bike, Juni!
抓住另一辆自行车 裘尼
Final stretch!
最后赛程!
Winner by a hubcap, Juni Cortez!
冠军是 裘尼·柯特兹!
I thought you were him. I know it.
我以为你是他 我知道
I guess you are.
我猜你是
So, I hear you're the Guy.
所以 我听说你就是那个人
电影精选列表