So she decided to go alone.
所以她决定单独行动
Now, you go in. Find your sister.
现在你应该找你的姐姐
Help her shut down the game in 12 hours,
帮助她在12小时内切断游戏
or it's game over for everyone.
否则游戏就会控制所有的小孩
Are you with us?
你会跟我们一起吗?
OK.
好的
Then let's go.
那我们出发
So I have to shut down the game but not release the Toymaker?
所以我应该关闭游戏 并且抓住这个游戏制♥造♥商?
Exactly. It would be catastrophic if he escaped.
是的 如果让他跑了将会是场灾难
The Toymaker hates us for imprisoning him in cyberspace all these years.
他非常恨我们把他关在网络世界这么多年
What made you do that? Who knows? It was years ago.
是什么让你那样做? 谁知道? 这是几年前的事情
Now, you'll have to start on level one like everyone else.
现在 你将象其他人一样从第一级开始
Find your sister on level four. Then proceed to level five.
在第四级中找到你姐姐 然后升到第五级
Which is unwinnable. Level five is unwinnable?
哪一级是不可胜利的 第五级是吗?
Level five is where you shut down the game.
关闭游戏的地方就在第五级里面
If the game is not shut down,
如果游戏没有关闭
you'll stay trapped with everyone else when the Toymaker takes over the world.
当玩具商控制世界后 你会和其他人一样被拘禁
Put on these glasses,
戴上眼镜
and you'll enter the world of the game.
然后你会进入游戏世界
You're being sent into a zero-gravity chamber alongside Carmen.
你会和卡门一样被送入零重力室
That should give you a competitive edge.
那会给你一个竞争优势
When you're in the game, things will feel real.
当你在游戏里 你会感觉到周围都是真实的
Are they real?
他们是真的吗?
Good luck, Juni.
祝你好运 裘尼
Find Carmen. Shut down the game.
找到卡门 关闭游戏
And whatever you do, don't let the Toymaker out.
无论你做什么 不要放跑了玩具商
Computer-generated.
虚拟世界
Low-res!
好小的地方
Carmen. Carmen, can you hear me?
卡门 卡门 你能听见我吗?
It's Juni, your brother.
我是裘尼 你弟弟
Pogo Toads!
波歌♥青蛙
Hey! Get your own ride, creepo?
嗨 找到你自己的坐骑了吗?
Sorry! I thought you were a toad.
对不起 我以为你是一个青蛙
New player, huh?
新来玩的 对吗?
Yeah. New player.
是啊 我是新玩家
Well, here's a lesson you won't soon forget.
好 这个教训你不会很快忘掉
Aah!
啊
How is he?
他怎么样?
His brain waves are normal.
他的脑波正常
But how is he?
但是他怎么样了?
Oh. He fell.
哦 他倒下了
Stand up.
站起来
You fell three stories.
你坠落了三层
Aah. I survived?
我活下来了?
Not exactly. That is your life count.
不完全是 那是你的生命计数
After taking heavy damage, you lose a life.
在受到重击后 你失去一次生命值
What happens when I hit zero?
我变为零时会发生什么事情?
Game over.
游戏结束
When you run out of life, you lose. No replays. No restarts.
如果你没有生命了 你就输了 没有机会再重新开始
What happened to my 12 hours? I only have four now.
在我的12小时内会发生什么事情? 我现在只有四级
Time flies when you're playing games.
当你在玩游戏的时候 时间就会计数
This is crazy.
这很疯狂
Better hurry.
最好赶快
So who are you?
那你是谁?
I'm Juni Cortez, ex-secret agent of the OSS.
我是裘尼·柯特兹 前欧斯探员
I need to get to level five.
我需要达到第五级
But I only have a frw hours before the Toymaker takes over the world.
但是我现在只有几个小时 去制止玩具商控制世界
Level five? Level five is unwinnable.
第五级? 第五级是不可战胜的
I understand that. But I have to save the world.
我明白 但是我必须拯救世界
Rez, this person thinks he's level-five material.
雷兹 这个人认为他能通过第五级
So I hear.
我听见
You guys must be beta testers.
你们肯定是beta测试者
One of the first allowed to roam free these coveted digital hills, my friend.
你们中的第一将被允许通过这些梦寐以求的数码山 我的朋友
How can I offer service?
我怎样能够提供服务?
I'm Rez.
我是雷兹
Hi, Rez. Now, about saving the world.
你好 雷兹 现在是关于拯救世界
If anyone's gonna get to the great prize at level five,
如果每个人从第五级得到丰厚的奖金
it's gonna be one of us.
我们也会是其中之一
Whatever. I want cheat codes.
无论如何 我要得到欺骗码
Back-door entrances. Shortcuts. Anything.
后门入口 捷径 或者任何东西
I can pay you with bonus packs.
我可以付你奖金
Implementation of any form of hack code or cheat boost
只要完成任何形式的黑客密♥码♥
will trigger an immediate game over
这将会立即使游戏结束
and permanent evac from the game.
并且永远被驱逐出游戏
It's in your tech manual.
这在你的技术手册里有
You have to play the game by the rules
你必须按照游戏规则玩
or not at all.
否则就行不通
All right.
好吧
How do I get to level two as quickly as possible?
我怎样可以尽快的进入第二级?
Lives are at stake. Please.
生命值已经很危险了 求你了
See that target? Hit it.
看见那个目标吗? 击中它
You'll bounce straight to the moon.
你将会直接跳到月球
Yeah. I'd suggest a running start.
是啊 我建议马上开始
Level two is on the dark side of the moon.
第二级是在月球的背面
The way to get there is by hitting that target and bouncing to it.
去那的方法是击中目标 并且跳到上面去
Not a lot of realism in these games, is there?
游戏里面没有很多的现实的东西 对吗?
Won't be seeing him anymore. Let's go.
不会再看见他了 我们走
Less competition, the better.
竞争越少越好
Oh, great.
哦 太棒了
A message from the OSS. Do you accept?
欧斯的信息 你要看吗?
OK, Juni, we can no longer be of assistance.
好 裘尼 我们不会在有协助了
What assistance?
什么协助?
You do get one additional lifeline,
你得到了一个附加生命值
which you can choose to use now or later.
你选择现在使用还是以后使用
Now! Give it to me now.
现在 现在就给我
You get to bring in any one person from the outside
你必须从外面找一个人过来
to help you on your journey.
一起帮助你完成旅行
Call up the family files.
调查家庭档案
Assertive. Athletic. Knows karate.
果断的 运动的 空手道
Intelligent.
机智的
Strategic.
战略的
Knows karate.
空手道
Wait a minute. Go back to Grandpa.
等一下 回到爷爷
superior intellect.
出众的智慧
physically disabled.
行动能力丧失
He's been paralyzed from the waist down for 30 years.
腰部以下瘫痪了30年
His energy force would have doubled back again,
他身体上部的力量增加了两倍
making his arms, his heart, his brain twice as strong as a normal person.
使他的手臂 心脏 大脑比常人强出两倍
What are you thinking, sir? I choose Grandpa.
你怎么想 先生? 我选择爷爷
Selected. One moment.
已选择 等一下
That was fast. Sort of.
这很快
Grandpa!
爷爷
Juni!
裘尼
Where am l?
我在哪里?
In a video game run by a madman called the Toymaker.
在一个游戏里 这个游戏是一个被称为玩具制♥造♥商的疯子所控制
The Toymaker is here?
玩具制♥造♥商在这里吗?
You know him?
你知道他?
I've been hunting him down for 30 years, Juni.
我已经追捕他30年了 裘尼
You shouldn't have brought me here. I needed your help.
你不应该把我带到这里来 我需要你的帮助
We have to find Carmen and shut down the game.
我们必须找到卡门 并且关闭游戏
What is that?
那是什么?
It's a power-up of some kind.
一种动力装置
Mega Legs.
超级腿
Give it to me.
把它给我
Grandpa?
爷爷?
You can walk.
你可以走
No, Juni.
不 裘尼
Oh, I can do more than that.
哦 我可以做的更多
Grandpa?
爷爷?
Where are you going?
你去哪?
电影精选列表