Agua, as in water.
水上乐园
Cute. But I wasn't here for cute.
可爱 但我不是来这里装可爱
I was here, cause I'd gotten a call for my regular fee.
我来是为了要回我的工钱
$4.99.
一共4.99美圆
I'm an ex-secret agent.
我以前是一名秘密探员
My name is Juni Cortez.
我的名字叫裘尼·柯特兹
And I'm a private detective. A P.I. A private eye.
并且我现在是一名私♥人♥侦♥探♥
A gumshoe.
一个口香糖
I know why the water from your park is missing.
我知道为什么你公园里的水会失踪
Pray tell. It's winter.
请告诉我 因为是冬天
They shut down the park during the winter.
他们在冬天切断了公园的水源
Who's "they"?
他们是谁?
The people who really own this park.
是这个公园真正的拥有者
Times are tough.
时间很紧迫
But a guy's gotta do what he's gotta do.
但一个人必须要去做他所应该做的
From saving cats in trees...
为了拯救森林的猫...
to finding lost toys,
为了找到丢失的玩具
to helping people... Hold on.
为了帮助人们... 稍等下
Yeah?
是吗?
The OSS is looking for me?
欧斯正在找我吗?
Look, I'm no longer an agent. I can't help you.
听着 我现在已经不是探员了 我帮不了你
Whatever it is, it's your problem.
不管是什么原因 那是你的问题
Leave me alone!
让我安静一会
I'd been burned by the agency. The OSS.
我已经不是欧斯的探员了
So I left. No going back.
所以我离开了 不再回去
I handle my own assignments now.
我现在只处理自己的事务
Smaller in scale.
范围更小
I was saving up for something big.
我攒钱是为了买♥♥些大东西
I was standing in line
我正在排队
to buy my copy of the biggest virtual-reality game in history..
去购买♥♥目前规模最大的虚拟-真实游戏
It goes online at midnight. Pretty exciting, I suppose.
它会在午夜开始 我猜会非常刺♥激♥
Game Over.
游戏结束
The biggest video game to ever be created, period.
这是有所以来最大的一个视频游戏
This is a worldwide event.
这是一个全球的活动
The game was created by someone known only as the Toymaker,
人们仅知道创造这个游戏的人是一个玩具制♥造♥商
who was once again unavailable for interviews.
他们拒绝任何的采访
But there 's gotta be some things more important than games.
但是肯定有些事比游戏更重要
Oh, and did we mention the surprises the Toymaker has in store
哦 我们是否提到过在玩具店一些惊奇的事情
for those of you that complete level five?
是给予那些完成第五级难关的人?
Untold riches, toys, and prizes beyond your wildest dreams.
玩具 奖金 超过你的想象
Hey, no cutting in line, freak.
嗨 不要插队
I wasn't cutting. I was standing right here!
我没有插队 我一直是站在这里
End of the line!
排到最后去
Needless to say,
没有必要说
things have been pretty lame since I left the OSS.
自从我离开欧斯 事情就变的很糟糕
Things were about to get worse.
事情开始变糟了
Dear Juni,
亲爱的裘尼
I was doing some work and thought you might like these.
我正在做些事情 我想你有可能喜欢这些
Miniaturized sharks.
迷拟鲨鱼
Remember, they're still man-eaters, so don 't be poking your fingers in the bowl.
记住 它们仍然是吃人的 所以不要把你的手指放进碗里
Take care. If you guys ever need anything, I'll be there.
小心 如果你们需要任何事情 我会帮你们
Romero.
罗梅洛.
Ralph, write a thank-you note back to Romero.
拉尔夫 写一个便条给罗梅洛 谢谢
Behave, you guys. No fighting.
不准打架
Whatcha doin'? Hi, Gerti.
在做什么? 嗨 杰蒂
I'm just doing nothing.
我没做什么
What's that? Mexican chocolate.
那是什么? 墨西哥巧克力
Where's your mom and dad? On an assignment.
你父母在哪里? 正在工作
It was my idea not to be part of the family business.
不要参与家庭事务是我的主意
They're all on missions. Your sister, too, huh?
他们都在执行任务 也包括你的姐姐 对吗?
I haven't seen Carmen since Christmas Iast year.
自从去年的圣诞节后我就没有见过卡门
You should join back up. The OSS could really use you.
你应该重新加入 欧斯真的需要使用你
Yeah. Use me. Not what I meant.
是啊 只是使用我 不 我不是这意思
Don't hold on to the past, Juni. Look at me.
不要念念不忘过去 裘尼 看着我
9 years old and nowhere to go but up.
已经9岁了 并且没有地方去只有向上
The only tribe worth belonging to is the one that you're born into.
唯一值得你归属的地方是你出生的地方
Yeah, your family. It's good to take care of your family.
是啊 你的家庭 照顾家庭是非常好的事情
But remember one thing.
但是要记住一件事情
Everyone's your family.
是每个人的家庭
That makes no sense.
这毫无意义
Hello, Juni.
你好 裘尼
Mr. President.
总统先生
Oh, you can call me Devlin.
哦 你可以叫我德夫林
Weren't you already running the country when you were head of the OSS?
当你是欧斯头的时候 你不是已经跑遍了所有的地方吗?
I was running the country.
我当时是这样
But since the OSS is a secret organization, no one know it.
但是欧斯是一个秘密组织 没人知道他
I wanted the world to know that I was in charge.
我想让全世界都知道我所干的工作
So I became president of the United States.
所以我当上了美国总统
It all depends upon your preference.
这都依靠你的偏好
Reality or perception. Perception works for me.
事实或感觉 感觉对我起作用
Well, I'm into reality.
我现在很现实
And the reality is, nothing you can say
对于真实的事情你没有什么可以说的
will make me rejoin the OSS. That is why you called, isn't it?
这会使我重新加入欧斯吗 这就是为什么你找我的原因 对吗?
The OSS needs you to return.
欧斯需要你回来
I'm retired.
我已经退休了
Well, who's living in perception now?
现在谁还生活在感觉中?
The fact is there is no retirement.
事实是这里没有退休
Once an agent, always an agent.
一旦你加入这个机构 你就永远是这个机构的人
It's time for you to be a big boy and reinstate.
现在是恢复你原职的时机了
With all due respect, sir, no.
我认真的说 先生 我不会回来的
Then hold on to your seat, because here's the reality.
那抓住的椅子 因为我要告诉你事实
Your sister's missing.
你姐姐已经失踪了
Taking Agent Cortez to Games and Theory.
带探员柯特兹过去
That's ex-Agent Cortez.
是前探员柯特兹
You know, that one's defective.
你知道这是一个人的缺陷
Something's wrong with the shape.
形状上有些错误
See if we can take that one back.
看看我们能否把他弄回来
Oh, man.
哦 伙计
We're on.
我们继续
We're on!
我们继续
Hello, Juni.
你好 裘尼
Donnagon. Been a good boy lately?
多纳根 你最近变好了?
Yes.
是的
Very, very good.
非常好
Mrs. Giggles must have straightened you out.
一定是吉格斯小姐把你变好了
I certainly did. Hello, Francesca.
我当然做了 你好 弗朗卡
Yeah, she worked me over pretty good, actually.
是啊 她实际上为我工作的很好
Aah. Darling, behave.
啊 亲爱的 规矩点
What do you know about a video game called Game Over?
你知道称为游戏结束的游戏 一些相关的事情吗?
I know that just about every kid in the world is gonna sign on and play it.
我只知道世界上每个孩子都玩这个游戏
Not if we can help it. The game is a trap.
并不是这样的 这游戏是个陷阱
Once plugged into the game,
一旦连上这个游戏
parents won't even be able to get their children's attention.
家长们甚至也不能得到他们孩子的注意力
What else is new?
有什么其他新的?
This is different.
这是不一样
Once you get through the game, your mind belongs to the Toymaker.
一旦你通过了游戏 你的思想就属于玩具制♥造♥商了
The inventor of the game.
游戏的发明者
He wants to enslave the world's youth with mind control.
他想用思想控制全世界的孩子
You control the youth, you control the future of the world.
你控制了孩子 你就控制了世界的未来
She's an ingenious hacker, your sister.
你姐姐是一个天才的黑客
We sent her inside to shut down the game.
我们把她派往里面去关闭这个游戏
But... she disappeared.
但是 她消失了
How can she disappear inside a game?
她怎么能从游戏的内部消失?
She didn't physically.
她的身体没有消失
Actually, she's right here in the building.
实际上 她还在那所建筑里
Carmen! Carmen!
卡门 卡门
She can't hear you. Her mind's still in the game.
她听不见你 她的思想还在游戏里面
She got as far as level four, then nothing.
她到了第四级 然后什么都没了
Why would she even go in there without any backup?
为什么她没有任何支援就到那里?
Because her first and only choice wouldn't answer our calls.
因为她第一次并且是唯一的一次选择没有回应我们的呼叫
电影精选列表