我自♥由♥了 耶
I'm free! Yes!
我必须去警告那些小狗
OK, I better go warn those puppies.
谢谢 谢谢
Thanks! Thank you!
谢谢
Thank you!
快点 我们走 我们去这家
Come on! Guys, let's go to this house.
希望下一家能给我们草莓炸♥弹♥
I hope they have strawberry fizz bombs at the next house.
快追上 快点
Let's go check out this one! Come on, let's go!
真是太棒了 我们走 快点吧
They're amazing! Let's go.
快
Come on!
那个 我们还是在街上玩 "不给糖就捣蛋"吧
Yo, let's get this trick-or-treatin' show on the road.
我可不愿意再碰到那个万圣猎犬
I don't want any more run-ins with that Howlloween Hound dog
或者和其他什么可怕的鬼怪打交道
or any other creepy ghost, for that matter.
伙计 他们只不过是穿着万圣猎犬服装的孩子
Dude, they're just kids in Halloween costumes.
反正我决定了 今晚什么东西都别想从我的眼前溜走
Either way, dawg, I'm keeping my eye on everything tonight.
走吧 等一下
Wait up, Sam!
噢 走开
Ah! Get away!
看那个老家伙
Look at that old guy.
走开 抱歉
Get away! Excuse me.
真可怕
Real scary.
太恐怖了
This is horrible.
可怕的生物在街上游荡
Evil creatures are roaming the streets.
哦
Oh.
对 快点
Hurry! Yeah, come on.
下一家的糖果肯定最好吃了
The best candy's at the next house!
不给糖就捣蛋
Trick or treat!
那个粉色的小妖精真可怕
That pink goblin is hideous!
你误导了我 这座城市已经被阴间占领了
You've misled me, Warwick. This town has already been taken over.
快点 万圣猎犬 咱们应该还有一些时间
Quickly, Hound. We still have some time.
去找你要的小狗的灵魂
Go and find your puppy souls.
快点 我们得快点 快跟上
Come on, let's go! Come on, let's go cash out.
伙计 喔
Dude! Whoa.
是哪个家伙敢来敲我的门的
Who dare knocks on my door?
酷 衣服真漂亮 是的
Dude, sweet costume! Yeah!
弗兰肯问候大家了
Dude, it's Frankendude to you.
哦 你们好 孩子们 卡罗尔夫人 你好
Oh, hello, children! Mrs. Carroll!
卡罗尔夫人 你好 是弗兰肯夫人
Hi, Mrs. Carroll. It's Mrs. Frankendude.
欢迎来到我们的幽灵家 耶
Welcome to our spooky house. Yeah.
你们觉得怎么样啊 太棒了
So, what do you think? It's totally awesome.
哦 超酷 不给糖就捣蛋
Oh, it's so cool. Trick or treat?
行 让弗兰肯帮忙 好吗
Rad. Yeah, let Frankendude help you out there, all right?
每一个人都有 不然弗兰肯会感到不安
Except one per customer or Frankendude will get upset
之后他会袭击村庄的
and then have to storm the village.
那样就不好了
That will be uncool.
晚安 谢谢
Good night. Thanks!
再见 玩得开心
Later. Shaka brah!
回头再见
Hang ten on it.
我们去那个地方看看
Let's check that place out!
快去吧
See ya in the tube.
我们去下一家看看
Let's go check out the next house, guys.
快点儿
Let's hurry up!
哦 他好乖 该我们要吃的了
Oh, he's so cute. It's time for us to get some treats.
看着学学
Watch and learn.
看 他到门口来了
Look, he's coming up on the porch.
讨要
The dude begs.
追尾巴
Oh, bark. He chases his tail...
喔 真乖 他在转圈
Cute! He's going in a circle!
现在打滚
then rolls over.
最后是胖球的招牌动作
And for the finale, Budderball's signature trick:
表演饥饿
Plays starving!
噢
Oh!
拿吃的去
Go get some treats.
好的 好的
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
胖球唯一拿手的绝活就是讨东西吃
If Budderball's an expert at anything, it's begging for treats.
哦 来了
Oh, yes. He earned it.
给你 哦 他应得的
He did earn it. There you go.
对 没错
Yeah! Really, really good!
真棒 我太高兴了
I'm so excited, you guys! That was awesome!
嘿 那儿还有一只鬼 也许他能帮我
Hey, there's another ghost! Maybe he can help me.
打扰了 我叫皮皮
Excuse me. My name is Pip.
我想知道你有没有看见过5条小金毛猎犬
I was wondering if you've seen five Golden Retriever puppies?
太痒了
That tickles.
啊 鬼
Ghost!
救命啊 妈妈 我真的撞见鬼了
Help, Mom! I just saw a real ghost!
该回家了 你要的糖果已经够多的了
Time to go home. You've had enough sugar for one night.
啊哦 我想鬼可能很吓人 我还是伪装一下好了
Uh-oh. I guess ghosts are scary. I better disguise myself.
这真是中了头彩
That was such a jackpot.
我得到了我喜欢的糖果
I got all my favorite candy.
快点 萨姆
Come on, Sam!
伙计们 等等 我来了
Geez, guys, wait up, I'm coming.
主人的魔杖在那儿
There's the Master's staff.
快点 赶快一点
Godzilla feet!
不给糖就捣蛋 哦 我们能得到什么
Trick or treat! Oh, what have we here?
哦 好吧 全部都给你们 谢谢
All right, here's for you. Thank you!
你们在这儿 谢天谢地终于找到你们了
There you are. Thank goodness I found you guys!
那个 如果你现在想要签名照的话
Yo, if you're lookin' for a pawtograph,
我没那个兴致
I ain't in da mood.
我是为万圣猎犬的事而来的
I'm here to warn you about the Howlloween Hound.
你是怎么知道的
How did you know about that?
啊 它就是万圣猎犬
It's the Howlloween Hound!
我跟你们说过他在跟踪我们
I told you dawgs he'd come after us!
不 我不是 快跑啊
No, I'm not. Run, dawgs!
那只幽灵犬还在后面追赶我们
Yo, this ghost dawg just doesn't give up!
我们该怎么办
What do we do?
我知道一个地方
I know a place.
遇到这种问题时 如果有谁可以帮我们的话
If there's anyone who can help us with a paranormal problem,
一定是塞尔达 跟我来
it's Zelda. Follow me.
拜托了 等等 我只是想警告你们
Please, wait. I'm just trying to warn you guys.
肯定就是他们
That must be them.
看来还有人在跟踪这些小狗
It looks like someone else is after those puppies, too.
提醒我以后再也不要到松树巷2332号♥
Remind me to never come trick-or-treating
玩这个游戏
here at 2332 Pine Lane again!
根本就没有万圣节的气氛
Talk about no Halloween spirit!
松树巷2332号♥
2332 Pine Lane?
嘿 故事中的男孩就住在这儿
Hey! Guys, the boy from the story lived here.
这就是约瑟夫的家
This was Joseph's house.
也许他还住在这儿 过去敲敲门
Go knock on the door, Billy. Maybe he still lives there.
行了 爱丽丝 他可能都快一千岁了
Alice, come on, he'd be, like, a thousand years old or something.
我说 不入虎穴焉得虎子
Well, nothing ventured, nothing gained.
家里没人
I guess nobody's home.
看 我早跟你们说过
See, I told you guys.
这只是一栋可怕的旧房♥子
It's just a creepy old house with nobody in it.
怎么了
What?
你身后 看
Behind you, look.
哈哈 你们还真会开玩笑
Oh, ha ha. Good one, Sam,
我不会被吓到的
but I'm not gonna fall for...
呃
Uh...
真的
For reals?
对
Yeah.
哦 呃
Oh! Um...
哦 你好 先生 我
Uh, hello, sir. I...
我想知道照片上的这个男孩还住不住在这儿
I was just wondering if this boy still lives here.
哦不 这个男孩很久以前就不在这儿住了
No, this boy hasn't lived here in quite some time.
问这干嘛
What do you want?
呃 我在做学校布置的作业
Well, you see, I'm doing this school project
关于万圣猎犬的魔咒
on The Curse of the Howlloween Hound,
那是一个古老的传说
you know, an old Fernfield legend,
那个 我只是想问他几个问题
and I was just hoping to ask him some questions.
这个男孩如果愿意谈这件事情
I'm sure if that boy wanted to talk about it
那他早就说了 快走吧
he would have a long time ago. Now go away!
好吧 抱歉 先生
Oh, OK. I'm sorry, sir.