Yeah, right, dude.
你就像胆小鬼一样东躲西♥藏♥ 因为你觉得的确有鬼
You were hiding like a scaredy-cat, 'cause you thought there was a ghost.
你少胡扯了 小酷我可什么都不怕
Pshaw, dawg. B-Dawg is afraid of nothing,
更不要说是鬼了
especially no ghost!
那你晚上怎么不敢参加活动呢
Then why are you afraid to go trick-or-treating tonight?
你说得好 伙计
Nice one, dude!
好 我证明
Fine. I'll prove it.
我现在就进去 把万圣猎犬喊出来
I'll go in there right now, call out that Howlloween Hound,
然后就要他好看
and kick his tail, yo.
小酷 等等 你要去哪儿
B-Dawg, wait. Where are you going?
喔 这地方真的好可怕
Whoa! This place is really creepy.
一只小狗 他到这儿来干嘛
A pup? What is he doing in here?
我说伙计们 不能丢下小酷一个人在那儿
Come on, guys. We can't leave B-Dawg in there by himself.
看 这儿 根本就不可怕
See? It's not too scary.
你们看到那个东西了吗
Did you guys just see that?
什么东西
See what?
一个奇怪的亮点 像是鬼
A strange glow, like a ghost.
呵 哦 胆大的狗
Uh, nice one, dawg.
也许我们应该离开这儿
Maybe we just oughta leave.
哈 看看现在谁才是胆小鬼 是勇敢的胖球
Ha! Look who's the 'fraidy cat now, big tough Budderball.
我们必须尊重夜晚的幽灵
We must respect the spirits of the night.
鬼是找不到天堂路的灵魂
Ghosts are lost souls that can't find their way to heaven.
勇敢的小酷现在出发了
B-Dawg the Brave, here I go.
小酷
B-Dawg!
哦 我们去把他弄回来 别惹麻烦了
Let's reel him in before we get in trouble.
这里就是埋葬着追踪犬的坟墓
This is the great Deputy Tracker's grave...
追踪犬是我们这座镇子上最出色的警犬
one of the best canine officers our town ever saw.
他去哪
What? Where?
他善于用鼻子发现罪犯
He had a nose for crime.
如果有痕迹 他的鼻子是很灵敏的
If there was evidence, he had the best sniffer in town.
他能闻到
He could just smell it.
他怎么了
What?
下午好 詹森先生 喔
Good afternoon, Mr. Johnson! Whoa.
他是看门人
That's the caretaker.
从我记事起他就看管这个地方
He's been running this place as long as I can remember.
看到那个可怕的人了吗
Yo, dawgs, did you see that creepy old guy?
看到了 那家伙太恐怖了
Yeah, that dude's, like, spook central.
好了 我们继续吧 孩子们
OK, let's continue on, children.
开始吧 小酷
Here we go, B-Dawg.
只要说三遍 一切就都会明白了
Just say it three times, and it will all be over.
万圣猎犬
Howlloween Hound.
万圣猎犬
Howlloween Hound.
好了 没事发生 我们走吧
OK, nothing happened. Let's go!
别说了 拜托 别说了
Stop, please! Don't say it!
是 鬼
It's a ghost!
我们离开这儿 伙计们
Let's get out of here, dudes!
快 小酷 跑
Come on, B-Dawg. Run!
别再说了 你会把他们放出来
Don't say it again! You'll release them!
你 你就是 万 万圣猎犬
You're... you're the Howlloween Hound!
哦不 你已经说了三遍了
Oh, no! You said it three times!
啊 快逃命啊
Run for your life!
等等
Wait!
等等 我不是万圣猎犬
Wait! I'm not the Howlloween Hound!
啊 鬼在追我
The ghost is on my tail!
那 那绝对是一个魔鬼
Yo, that was a ghost, dawgs!
是一个挣脱了锁链的魔鬼
A real off-the-chain ghoul!
伙计们 那是万圣猎犬吗
Dudes, was that the Howlloween Hound?
天哪 我冲着镜子喊了三遍万圣猎犬的名字
I said Howlloween Hound three times into the mirror, dawgs.
我把万圣猎犬放出来了
I released the Howlloween Hound!
真的是这样吗
Could it really be true?
在这么多年之后 他们放出了我的主人
They've released Master after all these years?
小酷说的对 虽然那鬼比我们想像的要小
B-Dawg is correct, although he was smaller than I'd imagined.
不管它是什么 反正我们已经出来了
Whatever it was, we are outta there.
我永远也不要再回去
And I, for one, am never going back.
快走 追上那些孩子们
Come on. Let's catch up to our kids.
"恐怖之夜"
好吧 我知道今晚你们都想参加
Now, I know you're all excited
"不请吃就捣蛋" 活动
about trick-or-treating tonight,
但是别忘了周一你们得交觉乐园的历史作业
but let's not forget that your Fernfield history projects are due Monday.
周一
Monday?
你糊涂了
What a bonehead.
是的 比利 有问题吗
Yes, Billy. Is that a problem?
我可是已经给你们布置两个星期了
It's been assigned for the last two weeks.
哦 哦 是那个作业
Oh! Oh, that project!
是的 我都快写完了
Yeah, I totally finished mine.
很好 比利 那你的题目是什么呢
Great, Billy. What subject did you choose?
我 呃
I, uh...
万圣猎犬的魔咒
The Curse of the Howlloween Hound.
那好 或许你的作业能最终回答
Perhaps your project might finally answer
这个传说的真假与否
whether the legend is true or not.
哦 没错
Oh, oh, definitely!
好 大家解散
OK, class dismissed.
万圣节快乐
Happy Halloween!
芬园小学
再见 喔
Bye. Wow.
我该怎么办
What am I gonna do?
如果这个作业过不了关 我就将成为历史
If I don't pass this project, I'm gonna be history!
听起来你好像
What do you mean, Billy?
有一个很棒的幽灵话题
Sounds like you've got a great spooky topic.
我那只不过是随口说说而已
I just picked the first thing that came into my head.
我把历史作业给忘得一干二净了
I totally forgot about this history project.
哦
Uh-oh.
我都不知道今天晚上能不能参加了
I don't even know if I'll be able to go trick-or-treating tonight.
那可太糟糕了
Now, that's a disaster.
如果警方参与过这件事情
You know, if the police were involved,
那丹警长肯定知道这方面的情况
then I bet Sheriff Dan knows a thing or two about it.
对 好吧
Yeah. All right.
好 我们走
Yeah, good idea. All right, let's go check it out.
我们去看看吧 走吧
All right. Yeah, let's go.
万圣猎犬 是的 我曾经在篝火旁
The Howlloween Hound, yeah. I've heard that spooky story
听过一两次这个可怕的故事
around the campfire once or twice.
小心 孩子们 这儿有梯子
Careful, kids, there's a stair here that...
对 就是这个
Yep, that's the one.
好吧 吉姆警长保存着
OK. Sheriff Jim kept all the evidence
他经手案件的所有材料
from every case he was ever on down here.
在这些档案中 我们一定能找出点东西来
We're bound to find something in these cold case files.
这么乱我们怎么能找到东西
How are we gonna find anything down here?
别担心 孩子们 这里的东西放得井井有条
Don't worry, kids. I got this entire room perfectly organized.
这个被动过了 哦
That's been moved. Uh-huh.
好了 我们查找1937年
OK, we're looking for 1937.
1978年 1983年
1978. 1983.
1976年 看来不那么容易找
1976. This could prove difficult.
嘿 我想我找到了
Hey, I think this is it, Sheriff Dan!
什么 是的 你看
What? Yeah, check it out!
我的天哪
Holy Dinah! Sweet!
侦探工作做得不错 比利
That's good detective work, Billy.
是的
Yeah.
好的 万圣节 1937年
Halloween, 1937.
喔 噢
Whoa! Oh!
哦 不 等等
No! No, wait, wait!
哦
Oh, dude.
哦
Uh... Wow.
好了 给你
OK... yep.
丹警长 谢谢
Thanks, Sheriff Dan.
太好了
Sweet.
证物
喔 那个真酷 喔
Whoa, that's cool. Whoa!
那是什么 哦
What is that? Wow!
哦 真棒
Whoa. Sick.
这就是那根魔杖
That's quite the magic wand.
我的作业有了它 就更完美了
Hey, that'd be great for my presentation.
哦
Huh.