恐怖狗狗 万圣节的诅咒
"华盛顿州"
"警♥察♥局"
把车开出去
Move 'em out, boys!
万圣节 1937年
出发
Let's go!
走啦
Move it out!
"芬园镇 在这里一切皆有可能"
今晚 正是时候
Tonight... is the night.
万圣节前的月亮 正圆
All Hallow's Eve. The moon is full.
我要让那些傻瓜看看
I'll show all those fools just how powerful
巫师沃里克拥有怎样的力量
Warwick the Warlock really is!
主人 您是世界上最邪恶的
Master, you are the evilest.
没错
Yes, I am.
打扰一下 胡特先生
Excuse me, Mr. Hoot, sir?
我们什么时候能见到万圣猎犬
When do we get to meet the Howlloween Hound?
我想主人就快准备好了
I think Master's almost ready.
有人
The manor!
是坏蛋沃里克 他想把小狗弄走
That no-good Warwick. He must have the puppies.
把钳子给我
Give me those bolt cutters.
该死
Drat.
我们得快点
We must hurry.
在万圣节前夕 在明亮的
Howlloween Hound on All Hallow's Eve...
充满光芒的满月下
with the moon full and bright,
打开超越光明的出口
open a portal beyond light.
呼唤三遍以召唤威力无边的猎犬
Call three times to summon a hound of great might.
你将在这个夜晚拥有五只
The souls of five puppies you shall have on this night.
小狗的灵魂
Howlloween Hound.
万圣猎犬
Howlloween Hound!
万圣猎犬 显灵吧
To our side, Howlloween Hound!
是谁在叫我
Who dares summon me?
是我在叫你
I do, Hound.
沃里克大帝
Warwick the Great.
我这里有五只血缘完全相同的小狗
I have the five puppy souls of the same blood.
我相信有了他们你就可以打开出口
I believe they are what you need to open the portal.
我为什么要为你打开出口
And why should I open the portal for you?
因为我们可以一起释放
Because together we shall unleash
所有的在觉乐园阴间的魔鬼
all the creatures of the underworld on Fernfield.
之后你和我将会统治这块土地
And then you and I shall rule the land, Hound.
我喜欢这主意
I like the sound of that.
但只能在万圣节前夕月亮最圆的时候
But we only have this Halloween night, while the moon is full.
万圣猎犬要召见你们
The Howlloween Hound will see you now.
我要第一个去
Let me go first.
下车 下车 下车 我们到了
Come on, boys. Here we go now.
下车 快点 下车
Be careful, guys. OK, watch your backs, boys.
皮皮 我们得找到他 爸爸 他是我最好的朋友
Pip! We have to find him, Dad! He's my best friend!
我们会的
We will, Joseph.
把那树干抬起来
Grab that tree trunk.
我们得把门撞开
We have to break down the door.
皮皮
Pip!
我改主意了 我不想跟万圣猎犬走了
I've changed my mind. I don't wanna go with the Howlloween Hound.
主人 那只小狗它不想去了
Master, the puppy doesn't want to go now.
我要的是一只聪明的猫头鹰
All I wanted was a wise owl.
而不是一只低能的鹦鹉
And I seem to have got a moronic parrot.
下一个就是你
You're next.
你跑不掉
You can't escape!
他要追上我了
He's catching up to me!
乖乖接受你的命运吧
Might as well accept your fate!
哈哈哈 逮到你了
Got you!
皮皮
Pip!
往后退
Stay back!
住手 沃里克
Stop, Warwick!
往后退 否则我把你们都变成癞蛤♥蟆♥
Stay back or I will turn you all into toads!
往后退
Stay back!
你们马上都会成为我的奴隶
Soon you will all be my slaves!
儿子
Son!
追踪犬
Deputy Tracker...
跟上他
after him!
快点儿 黎明快到了
Quickly, Hound. Dawn is here!
快把它吃掉
Take the last puppy.
我在消失
I'm fading.
把魔咒完成
Complete the spell!
皮皮
Pip!
我最讨厌的就是不听话的坏孩子
There's nothing I despise more than petulant young children!
放开我
Let me go!
不 皮皮
No! Pip!
太阳 我的眼睛
The sun! My eyes!
猎犬 把出口打开
Hound! Open the portal!
我需要的是五只小狗的灵魂 太晚了 沃里克
I need all five puppy souls. It's too late, Warwick.
全都结束了 沃里克
It's over, Warwick.
你被捕了 魔术耍够了吧
You're under arrest. Enough of your black magic.
你完了
You're through.
决不
Never.
总有一天 我会统治这里
I'll take this town under my control one day.
记住我的话 我会回来的
Mark my words. I'll be back!
刚才到底发生了什么事情
What in tarnation just happened?
爸爸 他们把皮皮变了
Dad, look what they did to Pip.
这是雕像 儿子
This is a statue, son.
不 这是皮皮 我们得把它变回来
No, it's Pip. We have to turn Pip back.
约瑟夫 我在这儿
Joseph, I'm right here.
我们现在得离开这个地方 快
We have to get out of this place now.
不
No.
快点 儿子 我们走
Come on, son. Let's go.
等等 你们为什么害怕 是我呀 皮皮
Wait. Why are you afraid? It's just me, Pip.
发生什么事了 警长
What happened, Sheriff?
我不知道
I don't know.
希望以后别再发生这样的事情
But hopefully it won't happen again.
喔 不 我被困在这里了
Oh, no! I'm trapped in here.
我宣布这房♥子不能再住了
This home is officially condemned.
好主意 早该如此
Good idea! About time!
把它封起来 小伙子们
Let's board it up, boys!
任何人都别再进去了
I don't want anyone going in.
在75年之前 这座庄园被查封了
It was 75 years ago that the Manor was boarded up.
没有人确切地知道那天晚上发生了什么
No one is exactly sure what happened that night
也没有人知道传说到底是不是真的
or whether the legend is even true at all.
但不管怎么说 这仍是觉乐园一段有趣的传说
But it's an interesting part of Fernfield folklore, regardless.
我都等不及了
I can't wait for tonight.
一年中我最喜欢万圣节 毫无争议
Halloween is my favorite event of the year, paws down.
你去捣蛋 肯定能要到好吃的
You do a trick and you're guaranteed to get a treat.
不给糖就捣蛋 胖球
It's trick or treat, Budderball.
甚至更好
Even better!
对我来说 最有趣的是服装
For me, it's all about the costume.
我都等不及了
I can't wait to dress up.
每年万圣节都有孩子进去
Kids go in there every Halloween...
对着镜子喊三遍猎犬的名字
and they say the Howlloween Hound's name three times in the mirror.
他们就会消失
They're never seen again.
哪听说的
Where did you hear that?
行了 他就想吓唬我们
Come on. He's just trying to scare us.
不 不 是真的 他们的宠物也消失了
No. No, it's true. And he gets their pets too.
听到猎犬咆哮 就晚了
Once you hear the Hound's howl... it's too late.
不管怎么样 这地方让我毛骨悚然
Either way, this place gives me the creeps.
喔 我的天呐
Oh, my gosh.
好了 罗德尼 斯基普 别闹了
OK, Rodney and Skip, no more tricks.
漂亮 跟我来
Good one. Come along, children.
孩子们 上车了
Onto the bus!
我们恐怖的觉乐园观光游还剩下一站
We have one more stop on our spooky Fernfield tour.
快走 赶快离开这儿
Come on, get the lead out.
快点 我们走 大家上车了
Come on, let's go. Let's get on the bus.
你看到他们那副表情了吧
You should have seen the look on their faces.
小酷藏哪儿了
Where's B-Dawg hiding?
我 我才没有藏了
I wasn't hiding, yo.
我正准备扑向那头猎犬呢
I was just getting ready to pounce on that Hound.
是的 没错 伙计