I know.
-看看他们 -他们的精神崩溃了 这正是我们想要的
- Look at 'em. - Their spirit is broken, and that's exactly what we want.
我想是时候结束他们的痛苦了。
But I guess it's time to put 'em out of their misery.
去休息一下吧 多姆多姆 你知道现在几点吗
Go ahead and take a little break, Dom Dom, because do you know what time it is?
现在几点了 艾尔
What time is it, Al?
达米恩时间
Oh, it's Dame Time.
新角色解锁
New character unlocked.
新角色
New character?
这是今晚末日狂徒队的第一个换人
Here's our first Goon Squad substitution of the night.
克罗诺斯
Chronos!
是王者践踏者
It's the King Stomper!
-奶奶 我要替你上场 -什么?
-Granny, I'm subbing you out. -What?
BB鸟 你加入
-Road Runner, you're in. -Beep, beep.
尽情享受吧 孩子
Knock yourself out, kid.
克罗诺斯
- Chronos! - Oh, yeah! Whoo!
克罗诺斯
Chronos!
就是那个时候了
♪ It's about that time ♪
我查了一下
♪ I look up ♪
就是那个时候了
♪ And it's about that time ♪
就是那个时候了
♪ It's about that time ♪
♬对,对,对准备好,设置,开始
♪ Yeah, yeah, yeah Ready, set, go ♪
必须让他们知道我在说
♪ Had to let them know that I'm saying whoa ♪
我抬头,就是那个时候了
♪ I look up And it's about that time ♪
天哪
Sheesh!
这家伙真需要改头换面
Dude could use a makeover.
嗯 哦
Mmm. Oh.
哇 哇
Wow. Whoo!
嗯 哦 好吧
Hmm. Oh. Okay.
哈哈
Ha-ha! Word.
哦……
Oh...
是啊
Yeah!
达米恩时间 再见
- Dame Time! - Bye, bye!
我现在觉得很咸
Ooh, I'm feeling salty now.
真霸道
- Way to Dominate!
这就是你要做的
多姆
That's how you do it, Dom!
末日狂徒 什么鬼
Goon Squad, what?
是的 多姆
Yeah, Dom! Puttin' the lights out!
是的 多姆
Yeah, Dom!
-嘿 乐一通恋人 -哇
-Hey, Tune lover. -Wow.
-你感觉好吗 -感觉很棒
- You feel good? - Feel great.
多好的工作啊
很神奇 他太惊人了
What a job. What a job! Amazing. He's amazing.
末日狂徒队 你有什么发现
Goon Squad, what you got?
他们碰不到我们
They can't touch us.
末日狂徒队
Goon Squad!
我们得到了这个
We got this.
你是最棒的 多姆 你是最棒的
You're the best, Dom. You're the best!
来吧 鼓鼓掌
Come on, give it up! Give it up!
谢谢你的失误
Thanks for the turnovers.
末日狂徒队
Goon Squad!
末日狂徒队
Goon Squad!
别让我们被删除
Oh, please don't let us get deleted.
请不要让我们被删除
Please don't let us get deleted.
来吧 伙计们 不要放弃
Come on, guys. Don't give up.
还有一半时间要比赛呢
There's a whole other half to play.
我告诉你 我们还能赢
I'm telling you, we can still win this.
怎么赢 我们正在被毁灭
How? We're getting decimated.
我们需要刺♥激♥ 一杯提神饮料
We need a boost. A pick-me-up.
一个秘密武器
A secret weapon.
我们需要奇迹
We need a miracle.
我不知道这算不算奇迹 但我找到了迈克尔·乔丹!
I don't know if this counts as a miracle, but I found Michael Jordan!
他是观众 我知道他能帮上忙
He was in the audience. I know he can help.
乔丹吗
His Airness?
你找到他了吗
You found him?
我已经能感觉到他的力量了
I can feel his power already.
我能听到他鞋子的声音
Ooh, I can hear his shoes.
后卫 6尺6寸 来自北卡罗来纳州
At guard, 6'6", from North Carolina...
23号♥,迈克尔·乔丹...
Number 23, Michael Jordan... - Huh?
拜托 伙计 那是迈克尔·B·乔丹
Come on, man. That's Michael B. Jordan.
一个演员
The actor.
我正要拿爆米花 然后这只猫就抓住了我
I was just getting some popcorn, and then this cat grabbed me.
我们找不到迈克尔·乔丹 那我们就找迈克尔·B·乔丹
We couldn't get Michael A. Jordan, so we got Michael B. Jordan?
你怎么能认为他是乔丹
How could you think he was His Airness?
他们看起来一点也不像
They look nothing alike.
已经25年了 我以为他会优雅地老去
It's been 25 years. I thought he aged gracefully.
这有点尴尬 但我相信你们 好吗
This is awkward, um, but I believe in you guys, okay?
眼睛清澈 心灵充实 不能输 你能听得到吗
Clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose. You hear me?
眼睛清澈 心灵充实 不能输
Clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose!
-跟我一起说 -迈克
- Say it with me-- - Mike.
是啊 你们可以的
Yeah, y'all got this.
我太过分了
你是对的 我很抱歉
I'm... I'm too much. You're right. I'm sorry.
我要回到我的座位上去了 你只是落后了三分
I'mma go back to my seat. You came back three-one.
-好吧 -你成功了
- Well... - You killed it.
你可以再做一次
You can do it again!
对
Right.
好吧 那是一次失败的
Well, that was a bust.
还有谁有什么好主意
Anyone else got any bright ideas?
来吧 振作起来 伙计们
Come on! Get it together, guys.
乐一通队不会在中场休息时放弃
The Tune Squad doesn't give up at halftime.
乐一通队从不放弃
The Tune Squad doesn't give up ever.
我们输了一千分
We're down a thousand points.
没有一支球队能从这场比赛中恢复过来
No team is coming back from this.
怎么不给我们更好的指导呢 小子
Well, why don't you try coaching us better, bucko!
我一直在指导你们
I've been coaching y'all this whole time!
西尔维斯特认错了迈克尔乔丹 老奶奶在中场休息的时候喝着马提尼 塔兹还不如去另一个队打球呢
Sylvester over here getting the wrong MJ, Granny's out here having a martini at halftime, and Taz might as well be playing for the other team!
你儿子为另一个队效力
Your son plays for the other team.
是的 你是个坏爸爸
Yeah, you're a bad dad.
我是个坏爸爸
I'm a bad dad?
我一直在指导你们也同时在努力救我儿子
I've been trying to save my son and coach y'all at the same time.
-你们在做什么 -我们一直很努力
-What y'all doing? -We've been trying.
努力做什么
Trying to do what?
想像你一样
Trying to be like you.
这是行不通的
And it's not working.
因为你不是我
Because you're not me.
“你从来不让我做自己”
"You never let me just... do me."
嗯
Huh?
好的 我知道了 新的比赛策略
Okay, I got it. New game plan.
兔八哥
Bugs.
是时候做你们最擅长的事了
Time to do what you guys do best.
你知道吗
You know something?
如果我们要出去 那就是疯了
If we're going out, we're going out looney.
我们走 队友们
Let's go, team!
都是大笨蛋 大笨蛋 大笨蛋
All tooney, big mooney, full looney!
-好计划。-好主意。
- Good plan. - I say, good plan.
看起来很惨 但要记住 还有后半场要打
It seems bleak, but let's remember, there's an entire half left to play.
前半场真是没完没了
Oh, that first half was interminable.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
这是狂欢
--It's showtime!
是啊 我们走 乐一通人物们
Yeah! Let's go, Tunes!
是的 我们在这儿 准备好了吗
Yep, we in here. Are we ready?
乐一通队 我们就在这里
Tune Squad, we in the building!
哈哈 好吧 先生
Ha-ha. Yes, sir!
乐一通队
--Tune Squad!
嘿 他们可能丢了很多分 但是在第三节勒布朗·詹姆斯和他的队友们带着一些新的活力回到了这里
Hey, they may be down a gazillion points, but LeBron James and the Tunes are coming back out here for the third quarter with some renewed energy.
我不明白为什么 他们真的输得很惨
And I don't understand why. They are losing really badly.
好了 第三节开始
All right, here we go in the third quarter.
哦
Uh-oh.
你好啊 鸟宝宝
Yeah! Bird versus baby bird.
你有车票吗
Do you have your ticket?
因为11点50分的快车正好准点
'Cause the 11:50 Express is running on time.
电影精选列表