好了 我九点才能下班
All right. My shift's not over till 9:00.
所以告诉教练 我会迟到几分钟才来接你 好吗
So tell Coach C I'm gonna be a few minutes late picking you up, okay?
好吧
Okay.
祝你今天好运
Good luck out there today.
谢谢
Thanks.
嘿
Hey.
如果可以的话 我会在看台上为我的孩子欢呼
You know, if I could, I would be in those stands cheering for my baby.
我知道 下一场比赛吧
I know. Next game.
嘿 布朗
Hey, Bron?
你是不是忘了什么东西
You forgetting something?
爱你 妈妈
Love you, Ma.
我也爱你 宝贝
I love you too, baby.
♬贫民窟巨星♬-好了 去球场上搏杀吧
-♪ Ghetto superstar ♪ -All right. Go kill it.
这就是你
♪ That is what you are ♪
♬从远方来追寻繁星
♪ Coming from afar Reaching for the stars ♪
♬和我一起逃向另一个人…♪
♪ Run away with me To another... ♪
好久不见 布朗
What's up, Bron?
你也是 马利克
What's up, Malik?
看过来 这是给你的
Check it out. It's for you.
我爸爸给我买♥♥了个新颜色的
My dad got me the new color one.
对了 如果卡住不动了 就狠狠地拍一下它
Oh, and if it freezes up on you, just smack it really hard.
-这方法百试百灵 -谢了 伙计
-Works every time. -Thanks, man.
让我们去赢得这场胜利
--Let's go get this win.
唷
Phew!
怎么了 教练
Eh, what's up, Doc?
嘿 布朗在哪儿
Hey, where Bron at?
勒布朗·詹姆斯
LeBron James!
怎么了 这是什么鬼东西 哦,该死
Eh, what's up... -What the hell is this? -Oh, snap!
没什么 伙计
"Oh, snap" nothing, man.
该你上场了 你在做什么
Get your tail on the court right now! Whatchu doing?
嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey, hey, hey!
和布朗一对一
Iso! Iso for Bron!
没有其他人投篮
Nobody else shoot the ball.
好吧 布朗 你来拿球
All right, Bron, you keep that ball!
你来投篮
You shoot the ball.
你知道该怎么做 孩子 去吧 世界是属于你的
- Iso! Iso! Iso! - You know what to do, baby. Let's go. It's your world.
该死的 该死的
--Damn! Damn!
没事的 没事的
It's all right, it's all right.
该死
Damn!
来吧 排好队 在我前面排成一队
Come on, line up. Line up in front of me.
在我面前排成一队
Line up right here in front of me.
听着 伙计
Listen, man.
我们输了今晚的比赛 但我一点都不觉得失望 因为这不是重点
I'm not even disappointed about us losing the game tonight 'cause it's not about that.
你应该去全力以赴 但你今晚并没有这样
It's about you giving your all, and you didn't do that tonight.
勒布朗
LeBron.
你没有集中注意力
You wasn't focused.
在你把一只脚放在球场上之前就应该投入到比赛中去
Getting your head in the game starts before you even put one foot on the court.
在你去体育馆之前就应该这样
It starts before you even get to the gym.
队里的每个人都玩电子游戏 这不是每个人的问题 而是你的问题
-But everybody on the team plays video game-- This ain't about everybody, this is about you.
听着,你是我教过的最好的篮球运动员。
Listen, you're the best basketball player I ever coached.
如果你专注于篮球比赛而不是这些让你分心的事情 那你将会是一个千载难逢的天才
You could be a once-in-a-generation talent if you focus on the game of basketball and not these distractions.
不努力就不可能成功 对吧
You can't be great without putting in work, right?
你可以用篮球来改变一切
You got the chance to use basketball to change everything.
为了你妈妈 为了你自己 为了所有你在乎的人
For your mom, for you, for everybody who you care about.
你想要吗
You want that?
勒布朗·詹姆斯拥有NBA般的身材
LeBron James has an NBA body.
他已经拿到了所有的奖杯
Six-seven and a half, 240 pounds... plus he has got the complete package.
我们可以起飞了
♪ We clear for takeoff ♪
在2003年的NBA选秀中,克利夫兰骑士队以状元秀的身份选中了勒布朗·詹姆斯
With the first pick in the 2003 NBA draft, the Cleveland Cavaliers select LeBron James.
他和他妈妈格洛里亚在一起
There he is with his mom, Gloria.
现在快进,孩子是国王
♪ Now fast-forward The kid is the king ♪
总冠军如此之大,盒子适合一个戒指
♪ Championship so big The box fit in a ring ♪
让A幻想配对
♪ And make A fantasized matchup ♪
谁能在盛年…♪
♪ Who could in his prime... ♪
我可以从标志拍我的脚在线上
♪ I could shoot from the logo With my foot on the line ♪
我的意思是,我的鞋子太大了
♪ I mean, my shoes Too big to fill ♪
我在球场上的出现…♪
♪ My presence on the court... ♪
♬比C-SPAN底部的一条消息长
♪ Longer than a message At the bottom of C-SPAN ♪
只是一个在克利夫兰为你的球迷踢球的孩子…♪
♪ Just a kid who played For you fans in Cleveland... ♪
NBA最有价值球员是...
And the NBA Most Valuable Player goes to...
这个秋天 我要带着我的天赋去南海滩
And this fall, I'm gonna take my talents to South Beach.
这是勒布朗·詹姆斯作为迈阿密热火队成员的第一个投篮得分
LeBron James with his first field goal as a member of the Miami Heat.
最有价值球员奖——2012年NBA总决赛
The Most Valuable Player trophy - of the 2012 NBA Finals.
2013年NBA总冠军再次落户迈阿密
The 2013 NBA Championship resides once again in Miami!
我不会就这么闭嘴运球的
I will not just shut up and dribble.
他们无法留住我无法阻挡我…♪
♪ They can't hold me Can't block me... ♪
我们现在在白宫 这种感觉就像... 妈妈 我做到了
We in the White House right now. This is like... Mom, I made it.
勒布朗·詹姆斯将回到克利夫兰
LeBron James is going back to Cleveland.
我要做能让我家乡开心的事
I'mma do what makes my city happy.
我爱你 我回来了
I love you. I'm back!
勒布朗·詹姆斯创造了一个伟大的美国故事
LeBron James makes a great American story.
- 他被詹姆斯挡住了!- 结束了!
- Oh, blocked by James! - It's over!
克利夫兰
Cleveland!
这是为你准备的
This is for you!
勒布朗·詹姆斯是洛杉矶湖人队的一员
LeBron James is a Los Angeles Laker.
勒布朗来了
Here comes LeBron!
我的天啊 这就像是在做梦
My goodness, that's the stuff that dreams are made of.
还有两秒钟
Two seconds to go.
詹姆斯 一个压哨球
James, a buzzer beater!
你说的没错
--You bet!
我们可以起飞了
♪ We clear for takeoff ♪
现在是游戏时间
♪ It's game time now ♪
我们一开始就知道了
♪ We got it jumping Right at tip-off ♪
整个团队都在等我,准备起飞
♪ Whole team's been waiting On me, prepare for liftoff ♪
永远不要欺骗过程
♪ Never cheat the process ♪
这是你不能偷的东西
♪ That's something You can't rip off ♪
♬通过斗争♬
♪ Made it Through the struggle ♪
在每一个陷阱中都成功了
♪ And prospered Through every pitfall ♪
好像他在梦游。♪
♪ Like he is Sleepwalking with... ♪
所以你的电子游戏还需要多长时间才能做好
So how much more work does your video game need?
已经好几个月了
It's been months.
就快好了
It's almost ready.
就像你准备好告诉爸爸下周末E3游戏营的事
Like how you're almost ready to tell Dad about the E3 Game Camp next weekend?
我在等待合适的时机
I'm waiting on the right time.
说实话 我觉得你应该撕掉创可贴去问问他
Honestly, I just think you should rip the Band-Aid off and ask him.
你这么说是因为他答应了你的一切要求
You're just saying that 'cause he says yes to everything you ask.
那是因为我人很好
That's 'cause I'm nice.
- 你没那么好 - 这是在吹牛
-You're not that nice. -That's big talk.
看你能不能证明
See if you can back it up.
来吧 让我看看你能做什么
Come on, let's see what you can do.
-好吧 -不要交叉
- All right. - Don't get crossed.
哦 知道了
Oh! Gotcha!
—嗯 好吧
--Yeah, okay.
-来吧 兄弟
- Come on, bro.
多姆
Dom.
那是什么
What was that?
一个空位投篮
An open shot.
如果你要在这里 就要付出你所拥有的一切
And if you're gonna be out here, it's about giving everything that you got.
不管那是什么
And not whatever that was.
你的基本功呢
Where's your fundamentals?
我们玩得很开心
We having fun.
在球场里你要用功
Everything in between these four lines is work.
谁说我不用功了
Who said I wasn't working?
就是这个东西
- This thing right here.
告诉过你别把它带出来
Told you not to bring that out here.
-来吧 多姆 -这不是游戏
- Come on, Dom. - This isn't a game.
我需要你集中注意力而不是玩这些玩具
- I need you focusing more... ... instead of playing with these toys.
达流士 警告你
Darius, chill out.
我知道我的视野很开阔
You know I got full court vision.
他是怎么做到的
How does he do that?
电影精选列表