Not all we have.
我们还有话要说
We don't have any alliance with the Pykes.
我们跟派克人可没有同盟关系
Right, so nobody is gonna know we're working for you.
对 没人知道我们是为你效力的
Possible?
有可能成功吗
It's risky.
有风险
As soon as the raw coaxium is removed from the vault,
一旦将没加工的核芯素取出仓库
it starts to destabilize,
它会变得不稳定
so unless...
所以 除非…
Unless...
除非…
Unless...
除非…
Work with me here.
配合一下嘛
Unless you could find somewhere
除非你能找个地方
to get it processed fast.
马上对它进行精炼
Well...
那个…
He's saying Savareen?
他说萨瓦林
Savareen.
萨瓦林
Yeah, it's an old refinery there
对 那儿有一个老旧的精炼厂
and it's not under Imperial jurisdiction.
那地方不受帝国的管辖
But Qi'ra's right.
琦拉说得对
The canisters will explode before you get there,
在你们抵达前储藏罐就会爆♥炸♥ 所以…
so you'd need an incredibly fast ship
你们需要 一艘非常快的船
and a brilliant pilot.
和一流的飞行员
We'll find a ship.
我们会找到船的
We've already got the pilot.
飞行员已经有了
He is arrogant and he's hungry.
他很傲慢 也很有野心
So what do you think, my dear?
你怎么看 亲爱的
You think your friend here
你觉得你的这位朋友
can do what needs to be done?
能胜任这次任务吗
Yes, I believe he can.
是的 我觉得他可以
Well, that is good news,
这是个好消息
because you're going with him
因为你要跟着他
to see that he does.
确保他做到
All right?
好吗
Of course.
没问题
All right.
好的
I'll see you all on Savareen.
我们萨瓦林见
Savareen it is.
萨瓦林见
I feel great about this plan. Me, too.
我很看好这个方案 我也是
We should do this again. It's been fun.
我们应该常聊聊 很有意思
Great.
是啊
Oh, just one more thing.
对了 还有一件事儿
If you do fail me again,
如果你们再让我失望
we'll all be out of options.
那就没办法了
Right?
对吧
We won't.
你放心吧
So, I thought that went really well.
一切进行得挺顺利的
Let's get this done as quick and as clean as possible.
我们尽量快点解决这件事
What do you need?
你们需要什么
I can scrounge up the gear.
装备我有办法弄来
Do you got a line on a ship?
你能弄到船吗
I know a guy.
我认识一个人
And I know just where to find him.
我知道能去哪儿找到他
It's a long shot, but it's worth a try.
不是很有希望 但值得一试
He's the best smuggler around.
他是最厉害的走私犯
He's slipped through the Empire's fingers
他从帝国的追捕中逃脱的次数
more times than anyone else.
比任何走私犯都要多
He's attractive, too.
他很有魅力
Sophisticated,
他久经世故
with impeccable taste and... Charisma.
品味超凡 而且风流倜傥
Not to mention his prodigious...
更不用说他那惊人的…
We get it.
知道了
But he's retired. Says he's a sportsman now.
不过他现在已经不干了 他说自己是个职业玩家
All we need is his ship.
我们只需要他的船
Well, he'll never part with it.
他的船从不外借
He loves that ship.
他爱死那艘船了
He won it playing Sabacc.
那是他玩萨巴卡牌赢来的
And there's the rub, right?
那么问题来了
How was I supposed to know she was an Imperial spy?
我怎么知道她是个帝国间谍
I thought she loved me.
我以为她爱我呢
That's the guy, huh?
就是那家伙
An interesting style.
是个有趣的家伙
I'll say.
我同意
You say he won his ship?
你说他的船是赢来的
You have an awful Sabacc face.. I'm gonna call it
你的表情出♥卖♥♥♥了你 我决定跟你了
I can take him. Let me at him.
我能赢他 我跟他赌
Absolutely not.
绝对不行
Han, these guys are serious gamblers.
汉 这群人是职业赌徒
I'm serious. Stake me.
我也挺专业的 给我点赌注
Don't listen to him.
别听他瞎说
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
You see, how'd you guys let me beat you on that one?
各位让我赢一局如何
Come on.
来吧
There's no liars in this game, just players.
今天没有骗子 只有玩家
Is this seat taken?
这个座位没人吧
If nobody's in the seat, then it aingt taken, friend.
没人坐就是没人 朋友
So this is, uh, Sabacc?
这就是…斯巴克
Sabacc.
萨巴卡
Sabacc. Got it.
萨巴卡 对
You play it before?
你玩过吗
A couple times, yeah.
玩过几次
Captain Lando Calrissian.
我是兰多·卡瑞辛船长
Han Solo.
汉·索罗
Looks like you're having a good day.
看来你今天手气不错呀
I'm a lucky guy.
我运气好
Can I ask you a question, Captain Calrissian?
我能问你个问题吗 卡瑞辛船长
Anything, Han.
随便问 憨
That's "Han", but that's okay.
我叫汉 不过没关系
I heard a story about you.
我听到过一些关于你的故事
I was wondering if it's true.
我想知道是不是真的
Everything you've heard about me is true.
你听到的所有关于我的故事 都是真的
Thanks, love.
谢谢 宝贝儿
Did you win your ship playing cards?
你的船是玩牌赢来的吗
Oh, I've won a lot of things.
我赢过很多东西
I once won a subtropical moon in the Oseon Belt.
我在奥西恩星带赢过一颗亚♥热♥带卫星
Turned out to be a real money pit.
结果是个赔钱货
I'm impressed.
你真行
I don't think I'd have the nerve to gamble with something I love as much as my ship.
我可不敢把自己喜欢的船拿来做赌注
Really? Yeah.
是吗 是啊
What do you fly?
你开的是什么船
VCX-100.
VCX-100
That is a quality ship. Right, boys?
那可是艘好船 是吧 伙计们
It's the fastest in the galaxy,
银河系最快的
but there's a lot of great ships out there.
银河系其他好船也不少
I mean, I'm sure yours is very nice.
我觉得你的船肯定也很棒
Gets me where I'm going.
只是个代步工具而已
Beginner's luck.
新手运气好
Well played.
玩的不错
Let's see what we got here.
看看这次是什么
Oh, great hand!
好牌呀
Sorry, guys. Close, but not quite.
抱歉各位 赢我 还差一点儿
Eyes on your own cards, buddy.
眼睛看自己的牌 伙计
All of 'em.
所有的眼睛
There. Well, now I see yours.
看那儿 现在我看见你的了
Oh, that's me? Okay, let's see...
说我吗 好 让我看看…
Sorry, minus two.
抱歉 负二点
This game is fun.
这游戏好玩儿
All right, how about this?
好吧 这样如何
I'll see your bet and I'll raise you.
我跟你 并且加注
2,000.
两千
I'll see your 2,000
我跟两千
电影精选列表